FREE DLC

Kubanga

*Purchased*

Thanks for letting us know OP!  I picked up a new copy of BF4 on disc a few months back for $6 from BB's deal of the day and it looks like I can get all the DLC for free over the next few months.  That's pretty epic!

So apparently EA is giving out all of the DLC for Battlefield: Hardline and Battlefield 4, in celebration of Battlefield 5. Seems pretty non EAish for them to do this but I'll take free stuff. Dragon's Teeth and Robbery are both free this week (May 3rd 2016 to May 10th 2016) with the others following suit eventually. http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/05/03/battlefield-hardline-battlefield-4-free-dlc-giveaway-starts-today-robbery-dragons-teeth/

Since March of 2014 EA has given players 20 games, 100% free of charge with their Origin "On the house" program. I know it is cool to hate on EA these days but them giving away free stuff is hardly new. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll definitely take advantage of this. 

Parker

• Like 1

The UK store updates today, so hopefully we'll see some cool stuff on there. I already have BF4 Premium, so I don't need it, but for those that haven't got it yet this is a great way to show them how cool this game is! Even though it had a bumpy ride at the start.

• Like 1

Well the new sale is up but no free DLC. Major disappointment. I dont know why we have different sales for different regions anyway.

I just wish we got the flash sales that the US get, especially the 99 cent ones.

• Like 1

A bit of a smack in the face for Hardline players who only recently bought the DLC (mind you, the last DLC came out in March 2016) but I guess it's a nice initiative. Looks like EA is really trying to knock out Activision.

So far, nothing. My guess is they will be giving away one DLC per month, you can keep an eye on the "Road to Battlefield 1" website, currently is states "Check back soon to see what the next step on the Road to Battlefield is going to be! Here's a hint: it involves Battlefield, and you getting stuff for free."

http://www.battlefield.com/news/road-to-battlefield

• Like 1

Im pissed of now. Ive just read BF4 final stand dlc is free from 17 till 24 may. But guess what nothing to be found for a second free BFH dlc...

I may be wrong but i think it has something to do with the fact that Hardline has 4 DLC's but B4 has 5. If thats the case we will probably see the next free DLC for Hardline at the same time as the 3rd for B4.