STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

3 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I've not played the game, even but out of curiosity what is the maximum trophy number/points and DLCS can a game have because I've never seen a game with 28 DLC trophies (even though it is around 2 per DLC) before?

It goes by points. Rocket League has 2,745 points (warframe has 2,055) Driveclub currently has the most at over 4,000. I think there was a limit before but Sony raised it

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I guess we were due for some new trophies.

At first glance this Kuva Lich thing comes with a somewhat complicated system. I hope vanquishing a rank 5 won't be that hard.

This has me worried a bit:

"This new system coming to PS4 is meant to be challenging. It’s meant to be a threat. It’s meant to posit a vengeful and immortal enemy against you until you can decipher how to defeat them. It will demand your best gear and game knowledge!"

I think I'll just wait for a guide before attempting it.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:30 PM, SirShavesALot said:

Sounds like another convoluted system that doesn't add anything to the game that DE is trying, yet again, to pass off as content.  1f644.png

The game had its time and now only the hardest of the hardcore are defending it while playing Fashionframe.  The endgame is all in the cosmetics, nothing more.

Other then a couple of spikes here and there Warframe is showing steady growth since it's inception. It's not pulling record shattering numbers, but it is slowly growing. It averages around 85,000 players monthly, higher when new content drops.

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All Numbers Data.

Edited by XileLerinril

On 11/11/2019 at 6:37 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

I guess we were due for some new trophies.

At first glance this Kuva Lich thing comes with a somewhat complicated system. I hope vanquishing a rank 5 won't be that hard.

This has me worried a bit:

"This new system coming to PS4 is meant to be challenging. It’s meant to be a threat. It’s meant to posit a vengeful and immortal enemy against you until you can decipher how to defeat them. It will demand your best gear and game knowledge!"

I think I'll just wait for a guide before attempting it.

The method isn't complicated, but the fights are.

1. Run level 20+ Grineer missions until you're told that a Kuva Larva is in the area. Find it and kill it, then finish the mission.

2. You'll be informed that a Lich has marked you. It's unique and will be tailored specifically to fight you (like, if you use lots of long range fire weapons, it'll have defenses against that).

3. You'll see areas on planets with red fog on them. These have the lich's thralls. Run these missions and kill the thralls. Doing this will earn you Requiem Murmurs. Your lich needs a specific combination of Requiem Mods to kill it, getting enough Murmurs will tell you what the combination is.

4. Doing the previous step can also piss off your lich and make it spawn. If you have the right Requiem Mods, you can kill it after doing enough damage. Otherwise, it'll one-shot you and go up a rank. The rank 5 needed for the achievement will be a level 100 mob with craploads of defenses specifically tailed to kill you dead.

These can be done in a group, but only one lich will spawn per mission and only the specific person whom a lich is assigned to can kill it. The one-shotting will hit the whole group and up the rank on their lichs as well.

31 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

The method isn't complicated, but the fights are.

1. Run level 20+ Grineer missions until you're told that a Kuva Larva is in the area. Find it and kill it, then finish the mission.

2. You'll be informed that a Lich has marked you. It's unique and will be tailored specifically to fight you (like, if you use lots of long range fire weapons, it'll have defenses against that).

3. You'll see areas on planets with red fog on them. These have the lich's thralls. Run these missions and kill the thralls. Doing this will earn you Requiem Murmurs. Your lich needs a specific combination of Requiem Mods to kill it, getting enough Murmurs will tell you what the combination is.

4. Doing the previous step can also piss off your lich and make it spawn. If you have the right Requiem Mods, you can kill it after doing enough damage. Otherwise, it'll one-shot you and go up a rank. The rank 5 needed for the achievement will be a level 100 mob with craploads of defenses specifically tailed to kill you dead.

These can be done in a group, but only one lich will spawn per mission and only the specific person whom a lich is assigned to can kill it. The one-shotting will hit the whole group and up the rank on their lichs as well.

I've been working on it and you're definitely going to have to bring your best gear to accomplish this.  Just a lot of grinding enemies to figure out the combination and level your Lich up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Despite having level 30 weapons I'm yet to defeat a Teralyst, yet alone this new enemy. I guess I'm gonna be lucky if I'll earn one of these two Trophies.

Join a hunt from Konzu and set the game to public. Most people have the hunt on farm by now. You could literally stand there and do nothing and get the kill. Not the most team friendly thing, but it should be fine to do once or twice to get the kill. 

6 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

Join a hunt from Konzu and set the game to public. Most people have the hunt on farm by now. You could literally stand there and do nothing and get the kill. Not the most team friendly thing, but it should be fine to do once or twice to get the kill. 

I just read somewhere else that before attempting these two Trophies you need to have completed The War Within quest, before. If that is true, nevermind, I'll pass for now :lol:

Edited by KenjiCBZ

29 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I just read somewhere else that before attempting these two Trophies you need to have completed The War Within quest, before. If that is true, nevermind, I'll pass for now :lol:

Yes, you need to do War Within to do most of the current endgame activities. It unlocks a new mode that you will need. I don't know why you would pass because of it though, it takes an hour, maybe two to finish the quest. 

20 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

I've been working on it and you're definitely going to have to bring your best gear to accomplish this.  Just a lot of grinding enemies to figure out the combination and level your Lich up.

I understand you have to deal the killing blow, but can other people help bring the health down on a level 5 Lich? 

3 hours ago, Waa-Laa said:

I understand you have to deal the killing blow, but can other people help bring the health down on a level 5 Lich? 

Definitely.  I was in a full group that helped bring down his health.  After he went down for the 3rd time I was able to vanquish him.  It looks like others aren’t able to touch your Nemesis, so nothing to worry about there.  ?

17 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

Yes. You have to shank him assassins creed style, but everyone else is free to damage him. 

15 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Definitely.  I was in a full group that helped bring down his health.  After he went down for the 3rd time I was able to vanquish him.  It looks like others aren’t able to touch your Nemesis, so nothing to worry about there.  1f642.png

Thanks for the reply guys. So would it be possible for me to aquire the Lich then get killed by it 5 times in order to rank it up, then get help to take it down? Or is it much more complicated than that? i.e I need to kill Thralls etc to acquire certain mods before hand. I only ask as I just want the trophies as quickly as possible.

Thanks again. 

6 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Thanks for the reply guys. So would it be possible for me to aquire the Lich then get killed by it 5 times in order to rank it up, then get help to take it down? Or is it much more complicated than that? i.e I need to kill Thralls etc to acquire certain mods before hand. I only ask as I just want the trophies as quickly as possible.

Thanks again. 

You'll definitely want to kill Thralls as well.  They will reveal the Requiem Mods that you need in order to vanquish your Lich.  If you don't have the right ones in the right order you can't vanquish it.

This is where it gets a little tricky.  The Requiem Mods can only be obtained from the new Requiem Relics that are dropped by Thrall and one other source (I forget what it is at the moment).  After getting the relics you need to open them like you would any normal relics.  The big issue here is the fact there are other drops within these relics, so you are not guaranteed the mod.  I was lucky and was able to get mods I didn't need and then trade them for the ones I did.

It doesn't end there unfortunately.  After you get the 3 Requiem Mods that you need, you have to figure out what order they go in.  I got extremely lucky and had the first mod right, meaning I only had to swap the 2nd and 3rd.  However, if you have the first one wrong, the attempt to vanquish your Lich will fail and you will need to move the mods around until you find the right combination.

The biggest catch with these mods is that they are NOT permanent.  After you have used them 3 times (successfully) they will break down into Endo.  Don't be worried about this while going for the trophy though.  Each mod has 3 charges on it and they are only used when the Lich is successfully vanquished.

Just be aware that when your Lich reaches Rank 5 that you will be fighting mobs around level 100-110.

Hope that helps a little.  ?

50 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

You'll definitely want to kill Thralls as well.  They will reveal the Requiem Mods that you need in order to vanquish your Lich.  If you don't have the right ones in the right order you can't vanquish it.

This is where it gets a little tricky.  The Requiem Mods can only be obtained from the new Requiem Relics that are dropped by Thrall and one other source (I forget what it is at the moment).  After getting the relics you need to open them like you would any normal relics.  The big issue here is the fact there are other drops within these relics, so you are not guaranteed the mod.  I was lucky and was able to get mods I didn't need and then trade them for the ones I did.

It doesn't end there unfortunately.  After you get the 3 Requiem Mods that you need, you have to figure out what order they go in.  I got extremely lucky and had the first mod right, meaning I only had to swap the 2nd and 3rd.  However, if you have the first one wrong, the attempt to vanquish your Lich will fail and you will need to move the mods around until you find the right combination.

The biggest catch with these mods is that they are NOT permanent.  After you have used them 3 times (successfully) they will break down into Endo.  Don't be worried about this while going for the trophy though.  Each mod has 3 charges on it and they are only used when the Lich is successfully vanquished.

Just be aware that when your Lich reaches Rank 5 that you will be fighting mobs around level 100-110.

Hope that helps a little.  1f642.png

FFS ? this sounds needlessly complicated. I thought the Solaris standing and Focus trophies were needless enough, this game is getting ridiculous. I only manage around 2hrs game time per week night, and hardly any on weekends.

Thank you for answering my questions, it's certainly shed more light on this stupid trophy. Oh and I struggle with level 30 mobs ? can't imagine level 100+ ones. 

16 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

How do you get more red mist territories?

Have a few nodes with Def,  Mobile def, and excavation missions, which i hate.

Any tips? my lich profile.

Warframe-20191120182730.jpg

When you clear the ones that are available your Lich will expand his territory and give you new ones. They may shift over time, but doing the ones that are up will immediately give you new ones.  

3 hours ago, Waa-Laa said:

FFS 1f622.png this sounds needlessly complicated. I thought the Solaris standing and Focus trophies were needless enough, this game is getting ridiculous. I only manage around 2hrs game time per week night, and hardly any on weekends.

Thank you for answering my questions, it's certainly shed more light on this stupid trophy. Oh and I struggle with level 30 mobs 1f602.png can't imagine level 100+ ones. 

Unfortunately the in-game payoff isn't even really worth it.  Yes, you'll get back all of the stuff the Lich stole from you during your missions and you'll get whatever gun they have, but from what I've seen the guns are pretty bad.  I got the flintlock rifle and it is absolutely terrible.  Oh well.  Now to wait for the next update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

When you clear the ones that are available your Lich will expand his territory and give you new ones. They may shift over time, but doing the ones that are up will immediately give you new ones.  

If the Lich kills you, more territory is available.

Got 100%