STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

I totally get your pain, I absolutely hate it when they do that. This happened many times on my main account like ESO, Diablo, Destiny, Batman, etc. Ended up making a new main account and turned that ugly trophy list into my “trash” account. Now I’m forever free from my OCD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm honestly surprised reading posts such as this.

People "buy" a game that is completely free for trophies, and when another free trophies are added they are like "hey, stop, I don't need more trophies". Well, It is bad that people have changes of heart, but it is not the reason to bar trophies for devout players. In fact, every dedicated trophy hunter should know that as long as trophies are synched to your profile, they are permanent, if you are not sure - then don't.

PS: I would understand the complain if the trophies in question would be pay-to-win ones, like someone in this thread supposed. However, they are not. They are "simply play the game" ones, some of them are easy (like score a headshot from 100 meters), some quite rare ones require dedication (like Eidolon Hunt, unless you find a team), most new trophies are story based for completing story missions. Nothing of this asks for your cash. Even more, most of them don't ask much of your time. The only one that is really time consuming is What You Really Are, all others are either easy by themselves or easy with a team.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Warframe continues evolving beautifully. The things unveiled yesterday ( 07-07-18 TennoCon) are incredible, and will come down the pipeline to console, which means more trophies eventually. I love it, personally. My 100% for Warframe went away once Playstation lifted DLC restrictions. Makes some upset, but more happy with more trophies. 

• Like 2

For a while it bothered me when these trophies kept getting added...but lately they have been pretty good. It gives me something new to do down the line. 

I'm no hardcore Warframe player though so sometimes it's a bitch to get some stuff done. But the community is pretty nice and helpful.

• Like 1

How dare Digital Extremes keep evolving Warframe and giving us great FREE content and trophies to earn! They should be ashamed of themselves and copy other great companies like Activision and EA instead of upsetting 100% completionist players!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 4:22 AM, Roughdawg4 said:

As soon as i saw this trophy I just starting shaking my head.  I really love Warframe but I cannot believe this is the only trophy that was in the update, was this really necessary?

I think they want to beat DLC records in one game (and they will)
There will come a time when the PS5 will be almost on the market and they will continue to release content.
I played only once on the steam and deleted it immediately! :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...