Peaceful Resolution trophy glitched?

I got this one even though Sam did kill someone. Right near the end, he stealth killed an enemy that wandered into the tall grass. I didn't reset fast enough and when it loaded, the enemy was still dead. Yet the trophy still popped for me once I got to the treasury.

I never did get fully spotted (or I reset if I did) so maybe that had something to do with it.

I've been trying to get this trophy for hours with no luck. I'm certain that I nor Sam killed anyone but the trophy never unlocks when i reach chapter 15. Anyone else experience this?

At the start of chapter 15 the trophy usually pop up within 2 minutes, just stand around until it pop up.

Took me two tries. I tried first time on regular moderate play didn't pop even tho I snuck most of way undetected I didn't shoot my gun at all not sure if Sam killed anybody or not? I beat game came back on Explorer and just ran through it all soaking up bullets Sam killed one or 2, but this time it popped shortly after title of Chapter 15 popped.

Got it my first try. I wonder if chapter 13 might be causing the issue for some. If you rush through and get spotted that is fine but maybe the enemies with the grenade launcher can kill themselves and void it?

Believe it or not, this was my very first thought. I kept seeing that explosion and wondered the same thing....I did get spotted in chapter 13 as i don't see a way to not get spotted near the end with the GL guy and I did spot Sam stealth killing people like a madman in chapter 14 but restarted checkpoint everytime he did so. But at least 20 times straight I went through chapter 14 flawlessly and he never did anything wrong, watched him like a Hawk but it never popped. I think that maybe my problem was that prior to going for this trophy, I had gotten up to chapter 14 on hard mode and stopped just before entering the chapter. But I had killed the people in chapter 13 because I never could get past the GL guy on hard mode.....So i finished chapter 13 and then chapter selected back there on Explorer mode. made a new save and went from there to do it stealthy. I think that the problem was that I had never beaten chapter 14 on hard mode before I chapter selected and that the game may have still been reading my main save where i actually did kill those people. It wasn't until after I decided to go back on my main save and beat chapter 14 on hard mode and then come back, chapter select, and make a new save on Explorer mode that the trophy finally unlocked. Prior to this, I had been trying for almost 6 hours straight so that must have been the problem.

I went through chapter 14 without getting fully spotted with Sam either and with him not killing anyone, utilizing checkpoints whenever necessary and the trophy still didn't unlock. Eventually I got it but I doubt the enemy was still dead after you reloaded, the checkpoints sometimes despawn enemies and they just don't come back.

I got this one even though Sam did kill someone. Right near the end, he stealth killed an enemy that wandered into the tall grass. I didn't reset fast enough and when it loaded, the enemy was still dead. Yet the trophy still popped for me once I got to the treasury.

I never did get fully spotted (or I reset if I did) so maybe that had something to do with it.

I'm really not sure whether sam can kill anyone but i'd say no. also be careful you don't need to be spotted for him to kill enemies, close to the final part of chapter 14 he was hanging of a ledge and just pulled a guy down even though he wasn't spotting me or being otherwise on alert - i didn't get the trophy that time

regarding the enemies in ch 13 i always just ran past i don't think the GL is a danger for killing his own if you speed past on the far right

I went through chapter 14 without getting fully spotted with Sam either and with him not killing anyone, utilizing checkpoints whenever necessary and the trophy still didn't unlock. Eventually I got it but I doubt the enemy was still dead after you reloaded, the checkpoints sometimes despawn enemies and they just don't come back.

Well, the enemy's weapon was still laying there, so I assume he was dead. Couldn't tell cuz of the tall grass.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this trophy for hours with no luck. I'm certain that I nor Sam killed anyone but the trophy never unlocks when i reach chapter 15. Anyone else experience this?

Ran through twice and no trophy. I'll just leave this trophy for last. Incredibly intense in chapter 14 to not get detected, to the point of making it exciting...until Sam kills..

This is glitched for me as well. Others have reported that they got the trophy when Sam killed people, so I believe that to be the case. I ran through with no kills and did not get the trophy. Bummer.

For me the first part fucked up this.. i run all the way.. and I think the big guy with the G-lancher killed one of his own. i did Stealth mode on that part instead.. and the rest i followed guide on youtube.. I then i got it.

It was glitched for me like 10 times.. all of them was me runing all the way in the first part. 

Edited by RobbbarN

I've tried this a dozen times in every way possible. Tried Stealth(No trophy).... Tried running(No trophy)....watched Sam and myself killing no one(No trophy)....

Yes I do it from chapter 13 through to chapter 15 and tried all the youtube videos guides as well to the T. Still nothing. My last trophy before I can get the plat. Maybe it won't be ONE LAST TIME for me then. Nate, Nate...Naaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeee

DF007gamer.png

ok i eventually got it

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

I had trouble with this, i did two prefect runs from 13 to 15 and it didnt pop. After some reading through many sites and threads (dont recall were i found it) i found my soluation. Start from chapter 13, when you're asked to save the game prior to starting the chapter DO NOT save, i played through as fast as i could not caring what sam did and not caring about sleath and got it! Hope this helps

I had trouble with this, i did two prefect runs from 13 to 15 and it didnt pop. After some reading through many sites and threads (dont recall were i found it) i found my soluation. Start from chapter 13, when you're asked to save the game prior to starting the chapter DO NOT save, i played through as fast as i could not caring what sam did and not caring about sleath and got it! Hope this helps

I'll have to try that. If that actually works, I'll be amazed!

I got mine first try. As far as I've heard, you can't just restart checkpoints if you accidentally kill someone, hit restart encounter instead. 

And Sam can kill enemies, you (Drake) can not. Sam didn't kill anyone for me through the first couple encounters but on the last one I was spotted early and was running around a lot trying to lose the enemies but had no success until Sam actually killed 3 of them which lowered their numbers enough for me to finally hide successfully. Also, I was spotted on every encounter and was shot several times. On the first two encounters I just ran ahead despite all the enemies shooting at me as I ran out of the encounter area. And reading what StealmyfaceGDF posted, I saved my game before starting chapter 13, so I don't think that has a factor. One thing that may get some people is that you must start chapter 13 from the beginning, not just from the first encounter. So don't choose encounter select as it doesn't start you at the beginning of the chapter, use chapter select instead. 

And yes, you do need to wait a minute once you reach chapter 15, it doesn't pop immediately like most of the other trophies. 

To summarize...

• Sam CAN kill enemies (stealth or not stealth doesn't matter)
  • Drake can kill no-one (including kills from jumping down on top of an enemy as this may happen if your not careful)
  • Use chapter select to start chapter 13, not encounter select
  • You can be spotted and even shot many many times
  • You can just run through the first couple areas even with the enemies shooting at you and ending the first encounters that way
  • If you mess up, be sure to hit restart encounter and not restart checkpoint 
  • And it takes a minute or two for the trophy to pop once you reach chapter 15, so be patient

Hope my insights from my successful run was a help, good luck all still seeking this trophy out. 

Edited by Champ147

The only catch that I've seen to the above post is that you will need to be stealthy in the final encounter of Chapter 14, as you can't trigger the QTE bit to get over the wall if you're being pursued by enemies. Heck, I had Sam on the wall and all I needed to do was jump up to grab his arm, but I was spotted at that point and couldn't do it, triggering Sam to jump back down to fight. So, that means you will want be remain hidden there, as I'm not even sure Sam can kill all of the enemies for you in that encounter.

The only catch that I've seen to the above post is that you will need to be stealthy in the final encounter of Chapter 14, as you can't trigger the QTE bit to get over the wall if you're being pursued by enemies. Heck, I had Sam on the wall and all I needed to do was jump up to grab his arm, but I was spotted at that point and couldn't do it, triggering Sam to jump back down to fight. So, that means you will want be remain hidden there, as I'm not even sure Sam can kill all of the enemies for you in that encounter.

Yea, I had trouble there. On that last encounter where you have to help Sam up a ledge and then jump up to him I was running around a lot trying to hide because as you stated, you can't progress if your under attack. Sam killed a couple for me during my running around and he managed to take out 2-3 which made it so I could hide again, and progress without being seen any longer. All the other encounters you can just run through. I wasn't clear enough in my post but that's what I was trying to say on the last encounter with Sam having to kill a couple before I could hide again. Anyway, hope these posts help people achieve this trophy. 

Damn that was a stressful trophy.  It popped first time for me but I was cursing at the screen when the Chapter 15 title appeared on the screen because it still took another few seconds to happen.

I'm revisiting the game after a month away to mop up a few of the easier trophies I didn't get first time around and.. well... turns out this wasn't one of the easier ones after all. :D