Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

Assuming I don't have to pay to get in, sign me up. I look forward to fucking over some poor soul with my obscure-as-hell collection. :devil:

Who wants some Evangelion slot machines? :awesome:

Don't worry, I'll put in one easy-to-get game, maybe even per console. It'll be a game of Russian Roulette, but with trophies. :devil:

You don't have to pay anything to take a seat ni the contest  xD

I did that in the lasty lottery when i participate actually . I choose 2 easy plats and 1 really hard one on each console and my "victim" had the luck to get that ultra hard one which was from Vita , Deception IV : Blood Ties . The two other choices from my Vita collection was Virtue's Last Reward and Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc  :awesome:

Edited by Jiaho24

I'm beginning to think that Eff bought a lot of groceries ;)

Well, I did just enter Gluttony in Dante's Inferno. :giggle:

Sorry, folks. I was just working on some scheduled co-op in Resident Evil 5. Managed to finish the game on Professional. :awesome:

It looks as though we've got our definitive participant list (looks like we had it for a while, actually :P ), so I'll get working on the next step and that'll probably be in your inbox by the time you wake up, or mid day, at the latest.

• Like 1

So, what's everyone hoping for out of the RNG draw?

I think I'd like to see something quirky and a bit different :)  Maybe an RPG or something with a kick ass story.

Eff...can I ask how the situation works with remasters?  Thinking of the 'what if' scenario if the RNG gives a remastered version where someone has played the original :)

So, what's everyone hoping for out of the RNG draw?

I think I'd like to see something quirky and a bit different :)  Maybe an RPG or something with a kick ass story.

Eff...can I ask how the situation works with remasters?  Thinking of the 'what if' scenario if the RNG gives a remastered version where someone has played the original :)

To answer your first question, I'm always happy with whatever game I get. The fact that I've never played it before is enough for me. The only way I think I could be a bit let down would be if I was to get a game where I had already played one of the installments and they're very similar.

Which sort of leads me into your second question.

I honestly can't remember if it was already discussed, but something tells me it was. I'll go back over and read a few pages and get back to you. My first thought was, if someone had God of War III RE selected for them and they already played GoWIII on PS3, I don't think I would make them play it again. Yes, it's an entire other list, but no, they've already played that specific story before.

• Like 1

Excellent to see your back and running Eff.

Now as I humbly stood aside last time, (being one of the past participants from the best season to date), only to see that dreadful Saltyie character saunter in with the self confidence of a contestant in the Miss American pageant, snubbing his nose at the "newcomers" so he could throw his hat into this lottery again (once again failing prematurely) I must now insist on partitioning on my inclusion in this fine contest. I can guarantee my inclusion brings no threat to the winner (s) but will provide some amusing / crude and thought provoking comments to your threads as I battle with my inferior ability, inept skills and overly long rambling thread posts.

EDIT : How could he refuse me now ( right)  :P

• Like 4

Excellent to see your back and running Eff.

Now as I humbly stood aside last time, (being one of the past participants from the best season to date), only to see that dreadful Saltyie character saunter in with the self confidence of a contestant in the Miss American pageant, snubbing his nose at the "newcomers" so he could throw his hat into this lottery again (once again failing prematurely) I must now insist on partitioning on my inclusion in this fine contest. I can guarantee my inclusion brings no threat to the winner (s) but will provide some amusing / crude and thought provoking comments to your threads as I battle with my inferior ability, inept skills and overly long rambling thread posts.

EDIT : How could he refuse me now ( right)  :P

The only way I could ever possibly think about refusing you would be if we already had a full roster for the last 17 hours. :P

• Like 1

The only way I could ever possibly think about refusing you would be if we already had a full roster for the last 17 hours. :P

I see my work here was wasted again ..........    :P

Dont force me into self promotion ( If you want to join a wild ride of fun, laughs and intense gaming spirit be sure to check out the C2 Invitational League )

• Like 1

Holy shit so much for a week for sign up!! I reckon you need to increase amounts of participants going forward dude, I was well up for it this time round!!

What can I say, when people saw that I joined they just wanted to get a piece of this:

prince-charming-o.gif

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

What can I say, when people saw that I joined they just wanted to get a piece of this:

prince-charming-o.gif

Honestly bud it is nuts!! I have been interested since season 2 but always missed the sign up, usually because I rock up halfway through. This time I get here on the 2nd day if sign up and still miss out

Honestly bud it is nuts!! I have been interested since season 2 but always missed the sign up, usually because I rock up halfway through. This time I get here on the 2nd day if sign up and still miss out

To be fair this was the fastest sign up ever with the first sign up being 15 minutes after the post (me of course <hair swish>) instead of the normal 16.  It's like BOGO on Black Friday, you have to stab an old lady to get that $100 TV  :awesome:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1