Steins;Gate 0 coming west in 2016 (retail & digital)

crimsonidol38

Hell yes! Loved the first Steins;Gate that i've played on the vita (never seen the anime, but I really should do so), and I cannot wait to add this one to my collection. Is this version considered canon, or is it something of a prequel?

Hell yes! Loved the first Steins;Gate that i've played on the vita (never seen the anime, but I really should do so), and I cannot wait to add this one to my collection. Is this version considered canon, or is it something of a prequel?

According to the wiki, it serves as a midquel due to the time-travel setup. It is listed as being main cannon.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I've seen tons of translated sections of this game on youtube. It's so good. Excited for it to come over. Shitty that I won't have the chance to get the poster, looks really nice.

Edited by Yadilie

WoW  , i'm so happy to know that it's coming this year already  :D

It's time for me to finally buy a PS4 or maybe a Vita .

I would recommend a Vita. It's the perfect device for Visual Novels and it will also get some other VN-localizations this and next year (Grisaia, Muv-Luv, Root Double: Before Crime, Worlds End Economica and some doujins like fault-series).

• Like 1

So excited for this!!! Sooner than expected too. The original is one of my favourite VN's. Instead of choosing between the Vita and PS4 version, I think I'll get both. Can't have enough Steins;Gate. xD

I suppose it would be too much to ask for a Collector's Edition? Either way, I want one... BADLY. :P

El Psy Kongroo

Awesome!!!!!

Is there going to a physical release?

Super excited for the vita games this year with this Danganronpa 3 and Zero Time Dilemma!

Yes, it will get a physical release. I clarified this in the OP. The links are now for Ricedigital only, but they offer free worldwide shipping. I guess, Amazon will follow soon (AFAIK it's already listed at Amazon Spain).

• Like 1

Yes, it will get a physical release. I clarified this in the OP. The links are now for Ricedigital only, but they offer free worldwide shipping. I guess, Amazon will follow soon (AFAIK it's already listed at Amazon Spain).

I got so excited I skipped the end of the OP, lol.

• Like 1

Awesome!!!!!

Is there going to a physical release?

Big games always get a physical one =D

Day one, getting it for Vita. Really weird that they dropped PS3 version.

Why would you think so? PS3 is pretty much like Vita now. It's only relevant to Japan now...

West is now all about PS4 unfortunately.

I would recommend a Vita. It's the perfect device for Visual Novels and it will also get some other VN-localizations this and next year (Grisaia, Muv-Luv, Root Double: Before Crime, Worlds End Economica and some doujins like fault-series).

Oh shit Grisaia is getting localized!? I;m so glad that I purchased a vita after all xD