The last game you raged in.

fang7744

• 2 weeks later...

When I faced the final boss in Atelier Ryza 3. Even with all the preparations, the battle was hard. In fact, it was the hardest final battle of the trilogy. Despite that, I somehow managed to defeat it on my first attempt... but then the game got stuck on the loading screen after the cutscene, forcing me to do it again. I needed four more attempts before I managed to defeat a second time. By the time I was done, I was incredibly annoyed, but only for a while. I calmed down quickly. Screw that battle for all I care.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. I just can't admit to myself I'm actually not good at platformers and I was being beat by a volcano. 

Lol don’t be hard on yourself, the volcano was hard and a totally random difficulty spike as well. I was just complaining to someone about that section tonight actually. 

Im going to say Pursuit Force, I’m stuck at two different levels even with the rewind feature! It’s so frustrating 

• Like 1

Alien:Frustration for me. The AI of that game is absolutely brutal and dumb at the same time. The Alien doesn't behave "normal" at all and always spawns wherever the player is. On easy it is barely a threat but on normal the game throws it constantly at you killing you instantly. I think it was chapter 6 and 17 which were the worst and made me mad as hell.