The last game you raged in.

fang7744

Table Top Racing: World Tour. The DLC overtake event on the YO Sushi level. There is a special place in hell reserved for whoever gave all the AI centurion wheels (spiked wheels) on an event where  you have to pass a large number of them in a limited time, and the AI seems based on WW2 Kamikaze pilots. All of this on the level with the worst clipping in the game. I was not a happy camper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Valzentia said:

Overwatch.

Quick play healers are MORONS!!!

As someone who ended up making Ana because I got tired of watching our Mercy try to 1v6,I understand your pain.

I try not to rage.  If I feel it bubbling up, I stop.  BUT, fucking Valkyria Chronicles.  I can get sniped halfway across the map with a fucking musket.  Meanwhile, my sniper has to be right in their face to hit anything.  And then they fucking duck.  I remember why I stopped.  The accuracy in this game is fucking bullshit.  And they don't even tell you the percentage.

Anyway, this fucking stage has a train just bombarding you.  You have to take it slow.  I get my tank to the end.  I just have to get one person in position.  Then this fucking sniper from the opposite end of the map kills my mechanic.  Without anyone to heal my tank, it dies in a couple turns.  Remember that train I mentioned.  It's bombing you the entire time.  But that's not the only thing it can do.  Apparently it can blast you with normal cannons too.

Edited by Ilzakia

Journey of the Broken Circle - I think was the last time I really raged the trophy called Reach the Peak which is like a homage to the game Getting Over It,

It’s the last trophy I needed for platinum played it back in April I tried and tried and tried but it wasn’t meant to be fk that shit.

Sifu today. I died like 12 times, on Student Difficulty on the third boss fight (beat it at age 49...so you can also see how bad I was before even getting there). I'm absolute dog shit at this game...I just don't have the patience to learn every last nuance and I don't have the reaction speed I used to have. I just want to fight, but Boss fights are so different from everything else, you have to be more patient, and it's not what I want in the moment. 

Edited by Viper

i usally dont angry at games but the last time I think I truely got angry was the turok reboot back on the 360. I was trying to get the achievement for beating it on the hardest mode and the ifnal boss is such bs. i actually threw my controller something I never do.

closest I think of is most recently is Overwatch 2. Im just tired of one of my friends constantly making rookie mistakes or not willingly to listen to feedback so I finally snapped at him.

After five years are playing OW together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...