Dead Rising 4

SolidJD

I may excepted the first DR game remenber back in the last gen Saint Row 1 was also Xbox exclusive but both sequel got release in multiple console I was desapoint that DR3 was only Pc/Xbox It going to make no sense If DR4 is going to release on Ps4 I mean what next the xbox are going to have all the series and the PS people only going to get 2,4,6 etc.. For Chrits sake Capcom you want to be exclusive or not  -_-

I may excepted the first DR game remenber back in the last gen Saint Row 1 was also Xbox exclusive but both sequel got release in multiple console I was desapoint that DR3 was only Pc/Xbox It going to make no sense If DR4 is going to release on Ps4 I mean what next the xbox are going to have all the series and the PS people only going to get 2,4,6 etc.. For Chrits sake Capcom you want to be exclusive or not  -_-

This sucks indeed, I hoped all Dead Rising starting from DR2 is going to be multiplatform but seeing as DR3 is Xbox exclusive is kind of a letdown and now they are already announcing DR4 -_- I would like to play it still but hopefully DR3 will get ported someday as well as DR1 remaster maybe.

Figures if it is a box exclusive. i would love to get this but i do not buy  a console for 1 game

That's what I don't get. Microsoft think ppl are going to switch just for DR4? But we still don't know yet if it is exclusive. Hopefully not. But if it is, I'm certainly not going to buy an XBox1 for it.

When Dead Rising 4 was officially announced at the MS conference, it was shown as "XBOX One and WIN 10 available". Not exclusive.

I hate that some titles of my favourite series can't be played on PlayStation, like Splinter Cell Conviction or Dead Rising 1 and 3. 

For Rise of The Tomb raider PS4 version, i think it'll be launched this holiday.

So it looks like this is going to be another Rise of the Tomb Raider situation. Dead Rising 4 will have timed exclusivity to Xbone and Windows 10 for a year, meaning that it will come to PS4 later down the line. I said it with Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I'm not a fan of these kinds of deals. It just seems totally pointless. Why would I buy your console to get access to a single game a bit earlier than I would of? There are plenty of other games to play in the meantime, and the extra wait just gives the devs time to improve the game with patches and the like.

Also can Capcom just make up its mind if this series wants to stay exclusive or not? It's kind of silly how we're getting DR2 and DR4 but not the others.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/06/dead-rising-4-one-year-timed-exclusive-microsoft-platforms

• Like 2

Who is this aimed at? Not longtime PlayStation only players who will have missed out on DR1 and 3, not 360 players who moved over to PS4 missing out on DR3. I just think the release of this series has been too messy on PS to have any chance of success now.

I dont mind exclusives but i think its stupid what they did with Deadrising and other similar series. PS3 got the 2nd but we dont get 1 or 3. Apparently PS4 might be getting DR 4. Are we getting every even game or something?

I can't wait to get Dead Rising 6 on my PS5. 

• Like 1

I forget we're I read it at, but some had a interview with one of the guys from Capcom. In it the guy stated it was a timed exclusive to Xbox. Yet he also didn't state exactly when it would hit PS4. But it will be coming at some point, probably a year or so after Xbox is my guess.

IGN confirmed this is a timed exclusive and will hit PS4 One Year after it has come out on Xbox. 

Same as Tomb Raider then. 

I have both consoles but will wait for PS4 release just as I am doing with Tomb Raider.