Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

FFXV can be kinda creepy, i bet there will be some jump scares.

You driving the car at night and a monster appears in the middle of the road, Jesus.  :blink:  

A video of a person fighting some bombs and a couple o Iron Giants just spawned out of nowhere, Holy Shit!!  :o

----

Edit: Lol. Teddy Bear Moogle Decoy. Lol.

b17.gif

Edited by GrayFT

THAT CGI TRAILER IS GODLIKE.

Yea.. shown much earlier than what they said.. it's left me with so many questions though and half wondering if that was just a bunch of things we'll never see in the game, it reminded me of the plot they had going with the VersusXIII trailers.

Yea.. shown much earlier than what they said.. it's left me with so many questions though and half wondering if that was just a bunch of things we'll never see in the game, it reminded me of the plot they had going with the VersusXIII trailers.

Now everyone can stop saying "The game isn't dark anymore after Nomura left."

Who the hell was saying that? lol

You'd surprised at how delusional people can be. So many snarky comments about "Roadtrips and Boy Band" which led many to think that the game swayed from its true dark nature.

CGI Trailer:

*Spoilers* Sort of.

Well, didn't see this one coming. FFXV has multiplayer.

Cvx5538WYAArRJ4.jpg

Edited by Xeliot

You'd surprised at how delusional people can be. So many snarky comments about "Roadtrips and Boy Band" which led many to think that the game swayed from its true dark nature.

Clearly these people never watched Kingsglaive or even played an FF before.. they all get pretty dark at some point.  They're probably just butthurt there's no main female character.

Lol.. wut Online Multiplayer? What kind of multiplayer is this game going to even have?

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy XV's last piece of DLC will be a co-op multiplayer mode https://t.co/FPECWCBI4I

Iris, Ravus and Cid's model (CGI).

Cvx7HaoVIAAx65F.jpg

Cvx7Hw5VIAAGwgD.jpg

Cvx7IACUIAAbOGI.jpg

Okay, that is good, co-op Multiplayer, I was expecting the worst after that trailer (CoD styled multiplayer lmao).

Ravus in-game is hot.

Now English trailer has me asking even more questions.. ._.

Also, best to warn people that this trailer has pretty big spoilers, I know Square Enix wouldn't, but that looked like the end of the game. lol

Edited by DEMON

Also, best to warn people that this trailer has pretty big spoilers, I know Square Enix wouldn't, but that looked like the end of the game. lol

I highly doubt that it's the end of the game, could be just to showcase the game's nature.

From Tabata himself:

"The trailer doesn't show things that will happen in the game, but things that need to be avoided to happen."

Edited by Xeliot

I highly doubt that it's the end of the game, could be just to showcase the game's nature.

That's what I was thinking too, but it does show a couple of scenes in it that might be spoilers.

Noctis killing Luna and what the dogs are really - since something was said about them previously but we never really got to know much other than that.

IjBr1KV.jpg

lmao Square Enix. xD

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

Yea, I don't think anything really happens in that trailer (except for maybe one thing but in a much different way).

People are spectating that is what would have happened if Regis didn't send Noctis off before the events of Kingsglaive happened and would have happened if he was sent off on his own.  So that trailer was nearly a whole "What if?" scenario of the game.  It would be cool though if this alternative plot was DLC though.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Why do they have to put multiplayer into what should be a singleplayer game? It doesn't need it. -_-

Awesome trailer though. :)

It's co-op multiplayer at least.  It keep the trolls from crying about not having control over the other party members anyways.  I just hope it's completely optional as far as trophies go, as much as I play FFXIV.. I can't stand playing co-op with other players much as it's usually a slow progress.. -_-

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

It's co-op multiplayer at least.  It keep the trolls from crying about not having control over the other party members anyways.  I just hope it's completely optional as far as trophies go, as much as I play FFXIV.. I can't stand playing co-op with other players much as it's usually a slow progress.. -_-

Knowing our luck, it won't be.

Yeah, I hope there aren't any trophies that require you to play online either. There are certain games where co-op is totally fine, but it doesn't belong in a Final Fantasy game (well the non MMO ones anyway). I don't want to be forced to play online because of trophies. :|