Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

So the PS4 Pro is going to have a 1080p/60fps mode, eh? Well that's way more important to me than a higher resolution. This is just convincing me even more to hold off playing the game until I get a PS4 Pro. It seems like you're getting a much more inferior version on the PS4 Amateur, and I imagine that will be the case with most new games. Too bad my launch PS4 is kinda useless now. :|

Yay, Iris is a guest party member.

Yay, a girl!!

---

*snip*

Doujinshis on the way!  B)  :eyebrow:  :pimp:

Pls.. Iris is a tomboy. :P

But that's nice that there's guest party members.  Now to hope Aranea does what every Highwind does and betrays Niflheim and teams up with the bros.

That's quite a bit for a demo that's apparently only half an hour of content from the game. They must have a huge amount of the open world area available for that amount of data. 

Welcome to 2016. Games are huge now. :P

I heard it was more like an hours worth of content, but I haven't played it myself, so I can't say for sure.

I'm currently downloading the demo and it should be done by tomorrow. Highly unlikely but does anyone know if this demo includes English sub?

Well looking at the article on Gematsu, someone said they got to the start menu and couldn't find a English sub option, so it looks like that's a no.

• Like 1

Saw a post from siliconera about bugs/issues that have been encountered from the latest available demo. Were just a couple of weeks from the release date so hopefully those issues are only in the demo game and they have been already addressed.

There's a day one patch still so that should maybe clear the majority of them.

i wonder if Knights of the Round will be a summon we can use or if they'll just appear in a cutscene.

i'm guessing we will be able to summon him after colecting all the weapons/relics from past kings during the journey.

It could be.  But I think only as a special one for the final battle..

kind of like Nyx in Kingsglaive.

Seemly some people claiming Bahamut was shown in the trailer.. :o

Just played it.  Was able to use HDR on my run.  Didn't exactly like the hair (so jaggy).. I hope that improves in the Pro version (probably won't get to try that til Monday).

I spent a whole hour on that Pinball game.. gives a ring with +150 HP.. dunno if it always does that or if a high score is required (seriously the game went on loop a few times with me before I just decided to quit out of it).

Demo was pretty good but I'm going to hold off playing anymore of it until I get my Pro so I can at least use the high res settings.

My run was also full of GladioxNoctis moments apparently..

15002255_10211587022891578_1555914321825

15016237_10211587022771575_7422385212800

14991430_10211587021251537_7676010354136

15000221_10211587021171535_7566910267523

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1