Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

Apparently the NA Store of SE has already been preparing people's Deluxe Editions for shipping/payment too.  They wouldn't be doing that if it was going to be delayed again.

No word about UCEs yet, but there's less of those to deal with.  I should know by 10 days before the release date anyways.. I've shopped with SE Store before and it is like they said for their bigger editions, money comes out 10 days before hand.

Actually nvm.  UCEs in NA Store are getting paid for on the 31st Oct apparently.  Hope you guys have your money ready for then. lol

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

ffs, SE is doing this way too often.

First adding MP to Tomb Raider, then adding it to ChibiFF and now to FFXV? 

The time and resources they spent putting multiplayer into their games could be time spent improving the content people actually care about. *sighs* <_<

The last thing I want to be doing in a JRPG is playing with other people. That's not why I enjoy these games.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. MP is shit and should not be in Japanese games :(

Just gonna leave this here...

MegaTagmension-Blanc-Neptune-VS-Zombies-

*Whistles innocently* :ninja:

Oh, it's not very good? I was thinking about buying that. :|

No, not that way.

It has HanaKana, it's GOTY :awesome:

I just meant the multiplayer was incredibly pointless and region locked to boot.

You need to spend some quality time there (solo fortunately) for Plat, though.

But overall, it seriously felt incredibly pointless addition. The game would be literally the same without it.

No, not that way.

It has HanaKana, it's GOTY :awesome:

Of course, I should of known you wouldn't dislike any game with HanaKana in it. :giggle:

Who can blame you? :awesome:

I just meant the multiplayer was incredibly pointless and region locked to boot.

You need to spend some quality time there (solo fortunately) for Plat, though.

But overall, it seriously felt incredibly pointless addition. The game would be literally the same without it.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I guess this only further proves the point that MP doesn't belong in Japanese games.

I'm thankful you don't have to actually play online though and can get the trophies solo. Hopefully the same can be said of FFXV.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

You guys do realize that multiplayer ISN'T part of the base game, but the final DLC, right?

Don't like it, don't play it. Seems simple to me.

I know it's not part of the main game, but DLC like this is usually going to add trophies. That makes me have to play it. This is the life of a trophy hunter/completionist. :P

Also like I stated earlier, the time and resources they spent making this multiplayer DLC could be used to make singleplayer content.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Tbf, I say the game is probably gonna be better than Neptunia stuff anyways.  If it's drop in/drop out co-op, I won't really mind it (means if I'm stuck with someone terrible, I can simply leave like that).

Edited by DEMON

Lightning's personality = punching things

Also, could the "Omen" trailer be an indicator of there being multiple endings?

Tabata said it really doesn't imply to the game. It was a vision that Regis had, so who knows; when the plot in the actual game unfolds, Noctis might discover the reason his dad lead him out before Kingsglaive and when you think of it.. this was a pretty big spoiler. :o Like it's giving us hints to one hell of a plot twist anyways.

Still planned on platinum ff7 before XV came out. An beating star ocean 5 BUT star ocean is hard to invest in, ff7has that tricky barret trophy, I have Titanfall 2 and CoD MW1/IW to play online.

So I'll get busy finishing those. Once Nov 29 hits.... I'll be glued to this game. Plan to beat it the weekend after its out. Before dec. 6

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going, especially Xeliot! My computer fried on me a little while back :( Spent a lot of time trying to repair it but when I saw there was nothing that could be done, I just got a new laptop. I've only had it for like a week, but I've been so wrapped up in work this week I haven't had a chance to do much. I will do a massive update to the OP soon!

That said, only 29 more days! Waiting for this game for 10 years will feel the same as waiting for the next 10 days :(

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going, especially Xeliot! My computer fried on me a little while back :( Spent a lot of time trying to repair it but when I saw there was nothing that could be done, I just got a new laptop. I've only had it for like a week, but I've been so wrapped up in work this week I haven't had a chance to do much. I will do a massive update to the OP soon!

That said, only 29 more days! Waiting for this game for 10 years will feel the same as waiting for the next 10 days :(

No worries man  :) I am just doing God's work.

• Like 1