Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

Here the ranting cutscene, it starts at 57 minutes. The next video in the playlist shows emo Edge.

Okay, that is pretty bad... What a baby. :P

To be fair, a lot of the voice acting is kinda off in that game if you ask me. This is the perfect example of a dub not matching the characters well at all. I can't blame it all on him. :giggle:

• Like 1

JP VA for FFXV is debatable. I find Luna's English voice very appealing as opposed to her JP VA counterpart, but since Sawashiro Miyuki voices Aranea Highwind I have to use JP dub in my first playthrough.

I don't like Luna's voice in either.. but then I don't really like her. Aranea is totally the waifu material in this game. <3

• Like 1

I actually really like the English voice actors in this game. At least the ones I know about. I'm not sure if there's an option for Japanese voices, but I'd probably play in English anyway. They suit the characters pretty well.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :awesome:

You don't recognise Matthew Mercer? :o That guy is in everything. :giggle:

I wonder if you would be surprised if I said that :awesome:

but since Sawashiro Miyuki voices Aranea Highwind I have to use JP dub in my first playthrough.

This guy knows!

• Like 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :awesome:

Damn, I thought I was safe saying these un-weeb like things in this thread. :giggle:

I wonder if you would be surprised if I said that :awesome:

Nah, I would be more surprised if you did know of him tbh. I mean it is you after all. I know better than that. :P

I do expect you to know the names of any Japanese voice actor though, regardless of how obscure they may be. xD

Okay, that is pretty bad... What a baby. :P

To be fair, a lot of the voice acting is kinda off in that game if you ask me. This is the perfect example of a dub not matching the characters well at all. I can't blame it all on him. :giggle:

I was hoping that someone would beat the crap out of Edge to calm him down. Sadly, that didn't happen. Lymle and Sarah have pretty bad voices too. 

• Like 1

The new Moogle reward is up. It's 2 twitter header pictures. The next reward is going to be another giveaway like the shirt and notebook. This time it's for a clear file folder. 

Go here to get them:

http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/moogle_collection/

I mainly only have a twitter account to follow half of these events.. I have zero interest actually using it though.  =/

They should be paying people to advertise that shit, not giving it out for free in the hopes that you do the job for them. Ah well.

They're paying people to run the site/broadcast it via Twitter/Facebook etc. lol

I was hoping that someone would beat the crap out of Edge to calm him down. Sadly, that didn't happen. Lymle and Sarah have pretty bad voices too. 

Imo Star Ocean 4's voice cast overall sucked.. at least the English version, I played the game on X360, I couldn't stand the voices.. can't stand most of the voices in Type-0 either.  Tis a hit and miss with these dubs.

Edited by DEMON

Imo Star Ocean 4's voice cast overall sucked.. at least the English version, I played the game on X360, I couldn't stand the voices.. can't stand most of the voices in Type-0 either.  Tis a hit and miss with these dubs.

I didn't like about half of the voices :|. Haven't played Type-0 yet, but this doesn't bode well.

With just a little over a month to go, now's as good a time as any for me to go into my routine blacklist all new information mode to prevent myself from spoiling more things for myself. Knowing how the game ends is bad enough. Wish the month would speed up though. But, seems like I'll have Pokemon Moon and Steins;Gate to entertain me before FFXV.

Edited by Valyrious

With just a little over a month to go, now's as good a time as any for me to go into my routine blacklist all new information mode to prevent myself from spoiling more things for myself. Knowing how the game ends is bad enough. Wish the month would speed up though. But, seems like I'll have Pokemon Moon and Steins;Gate to entertain me before FFXV.

How do you know how the game ends? If you seen the leaks that someone revealed, Square Enix already comfirmed that they weren't all correct. And as far as I'm aware some of them have already been proven wrong by trailers etc that we have seen.

This is the sixth Moogle Collection reward, 30 Clear File Folders to 30 random lucky followers. Also the next reward is the Moogle Movie they moved it up one space. If the movie is next then what's after the movie now?

clearfile-img.png

They release the game earlier? I will forget everything about these silly moogles if they do that. :o