Financial Year Backlog Challenge Thing

Went on a yet another shopping spree thanks to the EU Japan sale, so, uh.... is it too late to join for a full year or what? It's still one\two days short of July, and I need to put my "spend all the moneys" compulsion on the leash fast

Go for it. Even if Spider-Guy for some reason isn't gonna accept you as a full year participant I'd say as long as you do it before the 1st of July it's basically the same. 

Also, your wallet will thank you. :D

I'll leave this here then and let Spider-Guy decide.

Current Backlog

Only includes incomplete\unplayed games that are currently on my PSNP profile, with unplanned additions excluded. The size of my complete backlog for PS3\Vita alone warrants its own thread (that will be made... eventually).

Axiom Verge (Hard Mode run complete, still need to do a Normal Mode speedrun and complete the hacked ememies list)

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (need to beat the story and get all collectibles)

Castlevania:Lords of Shadow

Child of Light

Devil May Cry 3 (beaten on Normal)

Disgaea 3

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (almost done)

DmC: Devil May Cry (beaten on Normal, all difficulties run and the cleanup needed)

DuckTales Remastered (need to finish the story, moost likely won't bother with 100%)

Escape Plan

Freedom Wars (need to finish the story and get most of the trophies sans the online ones)

Gravity Rush (have the plat but need to do the DLC)

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-

Jak II

LEGO Pirates of the Carribean (Story Mode done)

Little Big Planet (PS3) and Little Big Planet (Vita) (need to beat the story mode and get all trophies I can)

Mirror's Edge (need to bump it to A rank)

MouseCraft

Muramasa Rebirth (Fury Mode cleanup + DLC)

Outland

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (no deaths and hard mode runs + collectibles)

Rainbow Moon (grindy post-game)

Remember Me

Rogue Legacy

Shovel Knight

Sonic Generations (done, but will try to get the plat)

Sound Shapes (need to bump it to A rank)

Sports Champions 2 

The Guided Fate Paradox

Trine

...and, of course, the source of my current struggle: Star Ocean 4

Planned Eventual Pickups

When they'll go on sale, that is

Eventual 999 Vita release

Zero Time Dilemma

Danganronpa v3

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Odin Sphere Leiftrasir

Stranger of the Sword City

Grand Kingdom

Severed

Persona 5 (can't believe I've nearly forgot about it)

Fell into the Spend Side

Not yet.

Edited by NetEntity

999 is the predecessor of Virtue's Last Reward, right? It's Nintendo exclusive, right? Do you hint a Vita release or just express your wish for a Vita release? Although i better stop asking, since it could make me buy another game :facepalm::D

It was hinted not so long ago that 999 may get a Steam and Vita release in the future.

"A familliar ship heads into port. It looks like a vital steamship". https://twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/741287790130909185

Since Danganronpa 1 and 2 already got a Steam release and completing the ZE trilogy by bringing the last missing game to Vita seems very logical... 

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

Okay guys, who broke their oath with the current big sales? =D

It was hinted not so long ago that 999 may get a Steam and Vita release in the future.

"A familliar ship heads into port. It looks like a vital steamship". https://twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/741287790130909185

Since Danganronpa 1 and 2 already got a Steam release and completing the ZE trilogy by bringing the last missing game to Vita seems very logical... 

You just revealed very vital info :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You just revealed very vital info :awesome:

Upu-pu-pu-pu~

I've asked to join only after my Big in Japan shopping spree, so I'm clean.

(seriously, can't wait for 999, otherwise I would've kept VLP and ZTD untouched for ages)

Technically it doesn't start until friday, so the 3 more games I just got on my way home (that buy 2 get 1 free deal is just too hard to keep ignoring, thankfully it'll be over tomorrow) doesn't count and I'm still good. :)

• Like 1

The competition didn't even start yet and everyone is throwing money at their screens. :P

I think for some people this might actually be a pretty hard challenge. :D

I fully plan on sticking to not buying anything except my 3 designated games, but it'll certainly be a challenge (especially since we're beginning in the middle of a 2 week sale). Then again, succeeding will be that much sweeter because it's a hard challenge :).

Also for Spider Guy, I just finished prepping my list of games (it's long, but I also left alot of games off of it) so whenever you update the OP feel free to update my section please.

The competition didn't even start yet and everyone is throwing money at their screens. :P

I think for some people this might actually be a pretty hard challenge. :D

That's the beauty of this competition, it's about breaking a habit of buying too much stuff and delving into the backlog. I'd post my backlog but with the PS+ games it was over 400 last time I checked. A horrifying number by the way. Hopefully it'll be down one on the first day of the challenge as I knock out the last play through for Oxenfree.

I fully plan on sticking to not buying anything except my 3 designated games, but it'll certainly be a challenge (especially since we're beginning in the middle of a 2 week sale). Then again, succeeding will be that much sweeter because it's a hard challenge :).

Also for Spider Guy, I just finished prepping my list of games (it's long, but I also left alot of games off of it) so whenever you update the OP feel free to update my section please.

That's the beauty of this competition, it's about breaking a habit of buying too much stuff and delving into the backlog. I'd post my backlog but with the PS+ games it was over 400 last time I checked. A horrifying number by the way. Hopefully it'll be down one on the first day of the challenge as I knock out the last play through for Oxenfree.

Well, then good luck. :) It's not really that big of a variation to my lifestyle since I don't have a lot of money to spend on games anyway but usually I'd be buying more than 3 per year (probably around 10 games) but that isn't that much of a problem for me since I love those time consuming JRPGs that you can play for 100 hours and still have some content to do. :D

But having 400 games to play would not be something I'd consider as a Problem. :P I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter, though and I only plat the games that I like the most.

And I updated my lists as well, Spider-Guy.

I think he meant that he no longer accepts new participants for the full year (but the clock only starts on the 1st of July).. Probably something to do with him not being around again before the start of the event.

I'm confused by that statement also as the OP says fiscal year which is July 1 - June 30. :P

Maybe Spider Man can provide some clarity :D

Could have been better worded I guess, what I meant was that you can join whenever you want, it's NEVER too late to join. If you join August 2, then August 2 will be written against your name in the list, that's all. Join at the end of the year for all I care, you're still doing the challenge, just a little bit shorter in length.

Ya, it doesn't hurt.. Guess I will make my lists now..

Games started (and to complete):

- Ni no Kuni - currently playing, only got about 4 hours into it when I initially played it, going back at it again

- Rainbow Moon - 30 hours into it, somewhere in the middle of the story

- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - Story finished

- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories - both playthroughs on easy done, need 4 more playthroughs

- Thief - Chapter 1 complete

- Bloodbourne, no DLC - killed 1st story boss..

- Muramasa Rebirth, no DLC - finished story of 1 character

- Grand Theft Auto V PS3 (borrowed from my brother)

For now that's all, but I may pick some other already started games midway..

Games that I'm allowed to buy

Persona 5

Final Fantasy XV

Tekken 7

Games not started yet for whatever reason (backlog), although it's mostly PS+ content.

- Ar Tonelico 3 - Bought for no reason ages ago (along Atelier Rorona, check my trophies for the date :lol:)

- Batman Arkham Asylum - PS+

- Batman Arkham City+DLC - PS+ and I bought the DLC..

- Beyond Two Souls - To borrow from my brother..

- Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - PS+

- Deception IV - Bought it for no reason for PS3.. I tough it was the Vita version at the time :/

- Dragon's Dogma - PS+

- Dragon's Crown - PS+

- Dishonored GotY Edition - To borrow from my brother..

- Grand Theft Auto V PS4 - To borrow from my brother.. (not likelly that I will play it.. again)

- Hitman Trilogy - bought long ago

- I Am Alive - PS+

- Lost Dimension (Vita)

- Kingdom Hearts II - Bought long ago, only played Birth By Sleep from this KH collection and I want to at least plat Chain of Memories before playing this one

- Kingdoms of Amalur - PS+, no DLC

- Mafia II - To borrow from my brother (unlikely..)

- Metal Gear Solid 3 - Bought, part of the MGS HD collection, never played much MGS, except for Peace Walker..

- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero - PS+

- Natural Doctrine (Vita)

- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - PS+

- Sports Champions 2 - To borrow from my brother (unlikely :lol:)

- Styx: Master of Shadows - PS+

- The Crew - To borrow from my brother..

- Watchdogs + DLC - To borrow from my brother

- anything that I find interesting from PS+ at any time or that my brother buys..

Edit: Final update to the backlog (that should contain all backlog that I intend to play..), since I just bought something that I hadn't planned (ya, that EU sale..)

I'm all over this idea. I've spent entirely too much time and energy on accumulating games and not playing them. I tried earlier this year to do something similar but it was difficult without the support of others. My plan is to update this with as much detail as I can. Thanks for suggesting this Spider Guy! As a show of support and dedication, I have canceled my Gamefly Account! Let's do this everyone!

PS: Add me on PSN!

Now Playing [Trophy %]

1. Oxenfree [90%]

2. WWE 2K16 (PS4) [45%]

3. Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood [43%]

4. Rogue Galaxy [21%]

5. The Legend of Heroes: Trail of Cold Steel [15%]

Planned Purchases

No Man's Sky

Final Fantasy XV

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Completed [Rating]

Breakdowns ($)

Total Expenditures: $0.00

Starting Statistics

Trophy Level: 38

Trophy Count: 9362

Platinums: 154

Completion Percentage: 75.24%

As of right now, you guys aren't added into the main list, only because I'm still reading people's posts, but I'll add you in when I'm done, so by the time you read this, you should be in there, welcome guys!

Technically speaking one could say that I'm already doing this challenge for a while. My last video game purchase was back in march and I'm not planning to buy anything before the start of the challenge. :P

Also I really like the idea of making that money a bonus challenge. There could be little trophy badges and you might get a platinum badge for 0$ of that allowance spent then a gold for anything below 5$, a silver for 10$ and a bronze badge for spending less than 20$ and anything over 30$ goes into the cave-in section. That way there'd be some motivation to not spend money on DLC. :D

I absolutely love this idea and am stealing the shit out of it.

Current Backlog

Only includes incomplete\unplayed games that are currently on my PSNP profile, with unplanned additions excluded. The size of my complete backlog for PS3\Vita alone warrants its own thread (that will be made... eventually).

Axiom Verge (Hard Mode run complete, still need to do a Normal Mode speedrun and complete the hacked ememies list)

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (need to beat the story and get all collectibles)

Castlevania:Lords of Shadow

Child of Light

Devil May Cry 3 (beaten on Normal)

Disgaea 3

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (almost done)

DmC: Devil May Cry (beaten on Normal, all difficulties run and the cleanup needed)

DuckTales Remastered (need to finish the story, moost likely won't bother with 100%)

Escape Plan

Freedom Wars (need to finish the story and get most of the trophies sans the online ones)

Gravity Rush (have the plat but need to do the DLC)

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-

Jak II

LEGO Pirates of the Carribean (Story Mode done)

Little Big Planet (PS3) and Little Big Planet (Vita) (need to beat the story mode and get all trophies I can)

Mirror's Edge (need to bump it to A rank)

MouseCraft

Muramasa Rebirth (Fury Mode cleanup + DLC)

Outland

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (no deaths and hard mode runs + collectibles)

Rainbow Moon (grindy post-game)

Remember Me

Rogue Legacy

Shovel Knight

Sonic Generations (done, but will try to get the plat)

Sound Shapes (need to bump it to A rank)

Sports Champions 2 

The Guided Fate Paradox

Trine

...and, of course, the source of my current struggle: Star Ocean 4

Planned Eventual Pickups

When they'll go on sale, that is

Eventual 999 Vita release

Zero Time Dilemma

Danganronpa v3

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Odin Sphere Leiftrasir

Stranger of the Sword City

Grand Kingdom

Severed

Persona 5 (can't believe I've nearly forgot about it)

Fell into the Spend Side

Not yet.

As with the other guys, you'll be added to the list in a few minutes, welcome!

Well, then good luck. :) It's not really that big of a variation to my lifestyle since I don't have a lot of money to spend on games anyway but usually I'd be buying more than 3 per year (probably around 10 games) but that isn't that much of a problem for me since I love those time consuming JRPGs that you can play for 100 hours and still have some content to do. :D

But having 400 games to play would not be something I'd consider as a Problem. :P I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter, though and I only plat the games that I like the most.

And I updated my lists as well, Spider-Guy.

Awesome guys... would it be possible for you guys to repost your new lists here, at the end of all the comments, so I can easily find them? I'm lazy and just spent like 20 minutes reading through all the comments, only to soon begin work on adding in the new guys and reformatting the main post. From now on I'll have it listed in said main post that it's easier if you throw your updated lists here, but you know. Cheers guys!

And it's on!

• Like 2

Could have been better worded I guess, what I meant was that you can join whenever you want, it's NEVER too late to join. If you join August 2, then August 2 will be written against your name in the list, that's all. Join at the end of the year for all I care, you're still doing the challenge, just a little bit shorter in length.

As of right now, you guys aren't added into the main list, only because I'm still reading people's posts, but I'll add you in when I'm done, so by the time you read this, you should be in there, welcome guys!

Nice!!

Good luck to everyone!

I. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PICK 3 GAMES TO PURCHASE, regardless of price, and they will not affect your standing in this challenge. Generally, these are things that aren't out yet, but that you know you want, however, let's say you don't have a lot of money and you were saving up for a copy of Just Cause 3 or something, that's cool too, when you have the money, you can buy that game and if it's on your list, you're fine to have it. These games MUST be selected before entering the challenge, otherwise all games will be put into the Cave-In pile (more on that later in point 3).

Now that we have this clause allow me to change my pickups one last time since I wasn't sure on my games yet and thought it was something that you can change at any point in the competition. I kinda don't like this, though since now I might want to buy something different when I've got the money to do so... I guess it's pretty bad for me since I'm the kind of guy who doesn't really care about new stuff and most of the time the decision to get a new game is pretty spontaneous depending on what's on sale.

So yeah, don't be mad at me if I end up not buying all of my current pickups.

Anyways,

Games played:

PC:

Block N Load [F2P|Steam] (27/64 - 42%) 101 hours ; now: 109 hours | 01/07/16

Osu! [F2P] (neither playtime nor achievements available) | 01/07/16

PS3:

[planned] Rune Factory Oceans (17%)

PSVita:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (72%) 134 hours ; now: 134 hours | 01/07/16

[planned] Persona 4 Golden (18%)

Pick-Ups:

Pokemon Moon

Yooka-Laylee

Persona 5

My little sins:

Nothing yet

(Legend: Game name (Achievement/Trophy progress X/Y Z%) playtime at the start of the event A hours ; playtime now B hours | first time played in the event DD/MM/JJ)

This is probably gonna be updated fairly frequently by me (once every 1-3 days or when I make major changes).

I'm not listing all of my games since I want this list to be diary style. I've pretty much started all of my owned games except for Jak 2 and 3, and Terraria. Might have overlooked one or two of my unstarted games, though...

And I can happily state that the only DLC I own are the free DLC from SAO: HF.  :D

Changelog:

02/07/16

• Changed layout of "Games played"
  • added SAO: HF, P4G, RFO, Osu!, and Block N Load
Edited by xFalionx

I've added you in, but there's no way so many games can be purchased. This is a tight ass challenge and a lot of people wouldn't even buy that many games in a year, let alone when they're trying to cut back. Pick your top 3 and I'll throw 'em in man, otherwise they're just gonna get moved into the cave-in section.

I would like to join. I need to clear some of my backlog. I will post my list later

Awesome man, get 'em in quick and we'll pretend you joined up yesterday on the first so I don't have to slap a date next to your name and feel bad.

there was a bunch of words here before

Love the effort you put in man, you've been updated. 

Hi, sign me up please! How do I make those spoiler drop down tabs for my categories?

You're in, my man. Han's told you how to do it before I could, so throw up your list sometime soon and we'll say you also joined day one, since you basically did anyway. 

Alright, I think everyone's been thrown in. I spent a solid 2 and a bit hours just then screwing around with this post. Copy and pasting is a nightmare and the formatting sucks and on the main post it looks like a quote and if you don't want that then sorry I'll go retype it myself sometime but it's just such a hassle. I tried to copy paste into Word and back and that fixed it a bit, but then when I hit save it said that image format didn't work on this site even though there was no image and UUUUUUUGH.

I'm done with this for tonight, but it's finally all updated and ready to roll, good luck everyone, let's hope we can save some munneeeeys, even though we'll probably just waste it on something else anyway. Also, from this post onward, anyone who joins will be joining with a date slapped next to their name, it's quarter past 7 on July the 2nd for me right now, so a couple people have got in lucky today since this is the first time I've been on PSNP in a week or so, but from now on, it counts as joining late. Let's do it! 

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 4

Before I make my list, I just want to know, if I have pre-ordered and fully paid off a game before July 1st that releases after July 1st, eg: Song Of The Deep, does that count as a Cave In, an Exception or a Backlog?

Edited by MattyH16

It's time to get my crap together, I've got at least 30+ games that I have bought but haven't even started, plus a backlog larger than my hopes and dreams in life.

I like Senor_T_Dub's format, so I'll use it because I'm an unimaginative person.

Currently cleaning up/playing[Trophy %]

Helldivers (PS4) - 25%
ZOMBI (PS4) - 79%
Battlefield 4 (PS4) - 33%
Destiny (PS4) - 63%
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4) - 31%

Things I'm probably gonna buy

None at the moment :)

How much stuff I've completed because of this event

None at the moment :(

How much pain my wallet is in

0 dollars and 0 cents :)

How much pain my wallet is in: DLC Edition

0 dollars and 0 cents :)

Total Expenditures: $0.00

Starting Statistics

Trophy Level - 21 (62%)
Trophies - 4,053
Platinums - 32
Average Completion - 44.09%

Edited by lumphy101

Just seen your post Spidey Guy, so here's my current list (updated to include the trophies I earned during my day off yesterday):

Games Played: (% completed before July 1st, % currently completed, date game was started, (additional information)).

Games played at beginning of event (In no particular order):

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 94% base, 78% overall. 94% base, 78% overall. January 6th, 2012.

• Dawnguard: 62%. 62%. February 27th, 2013.
  • Hearthfire: 100%. 100%. February 20th, 2013. (Finished already but listing here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Dragonborn: 0%. 0%. February 17th, 2013. (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started working on it yet)

Hyperdimension Neptunia: 32%. 32%. March 14th, 2016.

Tales of Graces f: 11%. 11%. ~October 5th, 2015.

Tales of Xillia 2: 24%. 24%. ~October 24th, 2014. (Unsure of exact start, was likely closer to November as I wanted to complete Xillia 1's story first)

Metal Gear Solid 2: 77%. 77%. September 13th, 2014.

Metal Gear Solid 3: 15%. 15%. November 8th, 2015.

Dragon Age II: 39%. 39%. October 18th, 2013.

Heavy Rain: 42%. 50%. October 3rd, 2014.

Beyond: Two Souls: 36%. 36%. September 5th, 2014.

Dynasty Warriors 7: 34%. 34%. November 21st, 2015.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd: 29%. 29%. September 13th, 2015.

Mass Effect 2: 89% base, 85% overall. 89% base, 85% overall. September 14th, 2014

• Zaeed: The Price of Revenge: 100%. 100%. September 14th, 2014. (Finished Already, listed here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Arrival: 0%. 0%. March 19th, 2016 (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started yet)

Ratchet Deadlocked: 3%. 3%. May 29th, 2016.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault: 15%. 15%. May 28th, 2016.

Jak 3: 58%. 58%. February 2nd, 2013.

Sonic Adventure: 43% base, 30% overall. 43% base, 30% overall. July 22nd, 2015

• Sonic Adventure DX: 0%. 0%. July 22nd, 2015.

Final Fantasy X HD: 9%. 9%. July 24th, 2015.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 0%. 0%. May 17th, 2016.

Gone Home: 23%. 71%. June 27th, 2016.

Rock Band 4: 8%. 11%. June 29th, 2016.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus: 20%. 20%. March 19th, 2016.

Uncharted 2: 26%. 26%. September 8th, 2012.

Uncharted 1 Remastered: 9%. 9%. December 26th, 2015.

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: 88%. 88%. May 5th, 2009.

Driveclub: 66% base, 29% overall. 66% base, 29% overall. January 15th, 2016.

• so many... may make new spoiler just for these (Basically have all the DLC but only started a few, will list out at another time)

Pick-ups

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4)
Tales of Berseria (PS4)

Darkest Dungeon (PS4)

Games bought because I'm a bitch and couldn't hold out

None, Yet...

DLC

None, hopefully it stays this way

Current Overall Spendings: $0.00

Great job for all the work you put in writing up all the rules and putting everyone's info in, I like having all of things we were speculating about written in stone (in a forum post, same thing) and I really like the idea of using AUD instead of USD, cause the exchange rate between CAN and AUD is much closer than CAN and USD, so I won't be spending more than $20 and hoping to be saved by the market (not that I plan to spend anything ;) ).

Good luck to everyone who's participating, may our wallets be spared and our backlogs be cut down!

• Like 1

Updated version: 

HAN_THE_DRAGON

Games Played ( Games started that I plan to play or complete during the session time):

Currently playing:

- Natural Doctrine (Vita) - 43% Trophy complete, all online trophies gotten, 2 story dungeons clear. - 2nd of July 2016

- Rocket League - 66% Trophy complete, Have the platinum and all the Utopian Coliseum trophies, working on the Neo Tokyo trophy set, missing the 2 Certified Item related trophies - 2nd of July 2016

- Ni no Kuni - 2% Trophy complete, currently heading out of the 2nd city. 1st of July 2016

On and off or on hold:

- Rainbow Moon (PS3/Vita) - 32% Trophy complete, 30 hours into it, somewhere in the middle of the story

- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PS3) - 58% Trophy complete, online trophies and Story finished

- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories - 87% Trophy complete, both playthroughs on easy done, need 4 more playthroughs

- Thief (PS3) 12% Trophy complete, Chapter 1 complete

- Bloodbourne, no DLC - 3% Trophy complete, killed 1st story boss..

- Muramasa Rebirth, no DLC - 14% Trophy complete, finished story of 1 character

- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - 11% Trophy complete, story somewhere not to far from the 1st heist

Pick-ups

- Persona 5 (PS4)

- Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

- Tekken 7 (PS4)

Cave-ins

Nothing so far

DLC

Nothing so far

0/13.45 €

Backlog (Games not started yet for whatever reason, although it's mostly PS+ content)

- Ar Tonelico 3 - Bought for no reason ages ago (along Atelier Rorona, check my trophies for the date    :lol:)

- Batman Arkham Asylum - PS+

- Batman Arkham City+DLC - PS+ and I bought the DLC..

- Beyond Two Souls - To borrow from my brother..

- Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - PS+

- Deception IV (PS3) - Bought it for no reason for PS3.. I tough it was the Vita version at the time :/

- Dragon's Dogma - PS+

- Dragon's Crown (Vita) - PS+

- Dishonored GotY Edition (PS3) - To borrow from my brother..

- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) - To borrow from my brother.. (not likelly that I will play it.. again)

- Hitman Trilogy - bought long ago

- I Am Alive - PS+

- Lost Dimension (Vita)

- Kingdom Hearts II - Bought long ago, only played Birth By Sleep from this KH collection and I want to at least plat Chain of Memories before playing this one

- Kingdoms of Amalur - PS+, no DLC

- Mafia II - To borrow from my brother (unlikely..)

- Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3) - Bought, part of the MGS HD collection, never played much MGS, except for Peace Walker..

- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero (PS4) - PS+

- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - PS+

- Sports Champions 2 - To borrow from my brother (unlikely    :lol:)

- Styx: Master of Shadows - PS+

- The Crew - To borrow from my brother..

- Watchdogs + DLC (PS4) - To borrow from my brother

- anything that I find interesting from PS+ at any time or that my brother buys..

Ok, since my original post didn't had all the correct format, I'm making a revised post of my entry, the change log is:

- Games played - Changed name, changed formatting of content, add trophy completion percentage, added the system of the games and updated with the game I started playing on the 1st of July (Natural Doctrine) and Rocket League, due to the free trophies. All other games stay without a date because last time played was before the 1st of July.

- Pick-ups - just renamed it and add the system that I will buy the games for.

- Cave-ins and DLC sections add, because those could be confused with the backlog (since that the list of games in my already purchased backlog, but not in my trophy profile), and add money cap in Euros on the DLC section.

- Backlog - renamed it, add the system of several games and moved Natural Doctrine (Vita) from "Backlog" to "Games Played"

I see that you addressed the "borrow" games subject, as I posted, the games that I plan to borrow that are actually already bought by my brother are add in the backlog section, since they are part of my backlog, even if he was who bought them. I could had only listed them as being in the backlog, but I decided to put the origin of the games on my backlog (note: my backlog list is mainly to cover up for the fact that there will be some new trophy lists on my profile now and then, but all are for games that I already own and didn't started).

PS: From now on I will only post the "Games Played" section, everything else will be just quick notes.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon