Financial Year Backlog Challenge Thing

Thanks.  I have a few pre-orders already so those will make up one of my lists.

Games Played

Jak and Dexter: The Precursor Legacy - PS3 - 30%

Rayman Origins - PS3 - 1%

Batman Arkham City - PS3 - 23% 

Pick-ups

Hitman

Tomb Raider - The Rise of the Tomb Raider

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Cave-ins

DLC

Edited by Chris1-1sirhC

Games Completed to 100%

#01 Tales From The Borderlands (PS3)

#02 Game Of Thrones (PS3)

#03 Monster Jam (PS3)

#04 Mini Ninjas (PS3)

#05 Shrek Forever After (PS3)

#06 The LEGO Movie (PS Vita)

#07 Nubla (PS4)

#08 Coffin Dodgers (PS4)

#09 NBA 2K17 Prelude (PS4)

#10 Mousecraft (PS4)

#11 Bloodborne (PS4)

#12 Code: Realize ~Guardian Of Rebirth~ (PS Vita)

#13 Amnesia: Memories (PS Vita)

#14 Minecraft: Story Mode (PS3)

#15 Minecraft: Story Mode (PS4)

#16 Virginia (PS4)

#17 Orc Slayer (PS4) EU

#18 The Deadly Tower Of Monsters (PS4)

#19 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4)

#20 Super Exploding Zoo! (PS4)

#21 Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4)

#22 My Name Is Mayo (PS4)

#23 Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (PS4)

#24 Jazzpunk (PS4) EU

#25 Color Guardians (PS4)

#26 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4)

My 3 Planned Purchases

Bioshock Collection (PS4)

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (PS4)

Tekken 7 (PS4)

What I Caved In For

DLC Purchased

Tropical Ice (Table Top Racing) $6

Edited by MattyH16

Wow, i just read the first edited post of yours spider-guy and you did a good job in explaining our challenge here :)

My list of different consoles will be fairly easy because just now i only play PS3 or VITA nothing else :D

Games in progress

GTA 5 (PS3) 27% trophy progres... currently online only

Crysis 3 (PS3) 27% trophy progress... SP only at the moment cuz server's are dead :(

Dragon's Crown (VITA) 44% trophy progress... 1st walkthrough done (of 11)

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 98% trophy progress... Just need to finish the official trials of St. Lucia :)

Bleach: Soul Resurección (PS3) 1%... obviously at the start of the game :D

Games finished

Nothing yet

Planned Pick-Ups

Virtue's Last Reward (VITA)

Cave ins

Nothing yet

DLC Purchase

Nothing yet

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I'd say none of the above. I mean, you want to throw it in the backlog, feel free, but listing your backlog was never an intention, the idea was to list the games you got through as you went along, not make a huge checklist of games you hope to play, but since a bunch of other people wanted to do that, you can really do whatever. Either way, if you don't spend money on it after the start date, it's definitely not being counted as a purchase.

All good. I took the time to read the original and updated rules and I understood.

I think Nihilumbra is next; hope it's worthwhile!

I actually didn't start it, so I'm gonna take it off for now. -_- I'm back from my little vacation, so I should put all my games that are currently in progress from before this challenge, I suppose.

Games Played

Grim Fandango - platinum'd!

Gravity Rush - story beaten

Minecraft - in progress, 10 trophies left.

Uncharted 2 - in progress, 16 trophies left.

Uncharted 4 - in progress

Planned pick-ups

Abzu

No Man's Sky

Missions Failed

None... yet.

I've added you in, but there's no way so many games can be purchased. This is a tight ass challenge and a lot of people wouldn't even buy that many games in a year, let alone when they're trying to cut back. Pick your top 3 and I'll throw 'em in man, otherwise they're just gonna get moved into the cave-in section.

Oops, sorry for going overboard. Alright, I'll take Danganronpa v3, Odin Sphere and Persona 5 then.

Edited by NetEntity

I'm unsure when we where supposed to start updating our things, since some people seam to be still setting in with everything, but here's my 1st relevant update..

Games Played ( Games started that I plan to play or complete during the session time):

• Currently playing:

Natural Doctrine (Vita) - 43% Trophy complete, all online trophies gotten, 2 story dungeons clear. – 2nd of July 2016

Ni no Kuni - 2% Trophy complete, currently heading out of the 2nd city. 1st of July 2016

• On and off or on hold:

Rocket League  :platinum:

• 2nd of July 2016 - 66% Trophy Complete, Have the Platinum and all the Utopian Coliseum trophies, working on the Neo Tokyo trophy set, missing the 2 Certified Item related trophies.

3rd of July 2016 - 68% Trophy CompleteHave the Platinum and Utopian Coliseum and Neo Tokyo trophy sets at 100%.

Rainbow Moon (PS3/Vita) - 32% Trophy complete, 30 hours into it, somewhere in the middle of the story

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PS3) - 58% Trophy complete, online trophies and Story finished

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories - 87% Trophy complete, both playthroughs on easy done, need 4 more playthroughs

Thief (PS3) 12% Trophy complete, Chapter 1 complete

Bloodbourne, no DLC - 3% Trophy complete, killed 1st story boss..

Muramasa Rebirth, no DLC - 14% Trophy complete, finished story of 1 character

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - 11% Trophy complete, story somewhere not to far from the 1st heist

No drastical game changes here but some playtime adjustments and other things. Also updated my layout a little to make it look fancier.

Games played:

PC:

Block N Load [Tactical shooter|F2P|Steam] (27/64 | 42%) 101 hours -> 115 hours | 01/07/16   // I'm always playing some casual matches together with my best friend.

Osu! [Rhythm|F2P] (no achievements available) 102 hours -> 102 hours | 01/07/16   // When I've got a craving for some rhythm action I'll be playing this for a few hours. 

PS3:

[planned] Rune Factory Oceans [simulation/JRPG] (17%)   // I'm gonna be playing this and writing a guide for this when I'm done with SAO: HF

PSVita:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment [JRPG] (72% -> 81%) 134 hours -> 135 hours | 01/07/16   // Current game I'm trying to plat. (I'm not really finding much time for it right now, though.)

[planned] Persona 4 Golden [JRPG] (18%)   // Either gonna be playing this alongside with or after RFO.

Pick-Ups:

Pokemon Moon [3DS] 

Yooka-Laylee [PC] 

Persona 5 [PS3]

My little sins:

Nothing yet

DLC:

I can assure you that this list will stay empty for the rest of the year. I despise DLC...

Wallet status:

>200€ Annihilated

>100€ Writhing in pain

>50€   On diet

<50€   Completely fine <- 0€ = 0AUD

Legend: Game name [Genre/misc. information] (Achievement/Trophy progress at start X1/Y1 Z1% -> X2/Y2 Z2% now) playtime at the start of the event A hours -> playtime now B hours | first time played in the event DD/MM/JJ   // comment

Green = currently playing, Orange = playing on and off, Red = on hold, Blue = finished, Black = planned.

Changelog:

03/07/16

• Layout:
    - Added genre
    - Added trophy% comparison (before -> after)
    - Added //comments
    - Added color coding
    - Changed playtime comparison

- Added new sections for DLC and wallet status

• Games played:
    - Adjusted play times for Block N Load and SAO: HF
    - Found a way to display Osu! playtime

• Pick-Ups:
    - added consoles

I took some inspiration from Han to do some color coding and comments. :D

Edited by xFalionx

July 3 Update

Completed Oxenfree (PS4) - Very enjoyable supernatural adventure game. While short (even for the genre) the quality of the story and voice actors give Oxenfree a unique atmosphere. I won't spoil anything here but if you like adventure games, this is a must play.

Rating: 9.0/10.0

Trophy Difficulty: 1.0/10.0

My Time to Platinum: 7 Hours

Began Shutshimi (PS4). Got free with PS+ and early impressions are not great. Essentially you play a never ending set of randomized 10 second levels. Overall trophies are quick and easy and it'll be moved to completed list soon enough.

Began Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PSV). Super excited for this and will not post spoilers. Only early gripe is the character models feel a little off, mouths are too big and it bugs me for some reason.

Now Playing [Trophy %]

WWE 2K16 [PS4, 45%]

Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood [PSV, 43%]

Rogue Galaxy [PS4, 21%]

The Legend of Heroes: Trail of Cold Steel [PSV, 15%]

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [PSV, 4%]]

Shutshimi [PS4, 50%]

Planned Purchases

No Man's Sky

Final Fantasy XV

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Completed [Rating]

1. Oxenfree [7/2/2016, PS4, 9.0/10.0]

Breakdowns ($)

Total Expenditures: $0.00

Starting Statistics

Trophy Level: 38

Trophy Count: 9362

Platinums: 154

Completion Percentage: 75.24%

Ni No Kuni is awesome mate, I know you'll enjoy it  :)

Ya, I'm enjoying it (when I restart playing it a couple days ago was finding it a bit boring, but now after I started to be able to tame monsters I started to like it more :)), and that 2% was because it was the last thing I played on my 1st ps3, before it died with YLOD, after I got a new ps3 it's been quite hard to decide what to play, so I kept on leaving NnK behind, but not anymore, now's the time to get this platinum :)

I think that if I could only plat 1 more PS3 game after my first PS3 died, this would be that game.. really a game no JRPG fan should miss on PS3.

Ya, I'm enjoying it (when I restart playing it a couple days ago was finding it a bit boring, but now after I started to be able to tame monsters I started to like it more :)), and that 2% was because it was the last thing I played on my 1st ps3, before it died with YLOD, after I got a new ps3 it's been quite hard to decide what to play, so I kept on leaving NnK behind, but not anymore, now's the time to get this platinum :)

I think that if I could only plat 1 more PS3 game after my first PS3 died, this would be that game.. really a game no JRPG fan should miss on PS3.

Agreed, it should not be missed and I'm keen for the sequel!

Words

Words, yo

Also words

More words

All y'all has been updated. I'm thinking I might just update you guys weekly or every other day or something, because by the time I get you guys in, I'm too lazy to reply with actual words and then the conversation dies. Anyway, good job so far guys!

All y'all has been updated. I'm thinking I might just update you guys weekly or every other day or something, because by the time I get you guys in, I'm too lazy to reply with actual words and then the conversation dies. Anyway, good job so far guys!

A bit of a reminder there: I've fixed my pickups as you've asked (post #84).

No problem, I myself was planning in only posting my update every 2 days or weekly or something, since posting what I played daily would probably be just minor updates on the games, even if it's something that I'm focusing on..

No problem, I myself was planning in only posting my update every 2 days or weekly or something, since posting what I played daily would probably be just minor updates on the games, even if it's something that I'm focusing on..

Even though, I will probably still continue updating my list every 1-2 days, I'd be fine with you updating the main post less frequently.

Edited by xFalionx

Even though, I will probably still continue updating my list every 1-2 days, I'd be fine with you updating the main post less frequently.

Agreed. Maybe as long as we are updating our lists regularly you could update the main page once a week or something? On a side note, having a great time progressing through the backlog.

I wasn't updated  :( but I'm sure you'll do it next week. I've been putting my updated list in my spoiler tabs on page 4, plus I post here when I platinum something.

Games started that I plan to play or complete during the session time):

Currently playing:
Rocket League - 68% - grinding matches hoping to get a painted item. 5th of July 2016

On hold:
Assassin's Creed Revelations - 98% - just missing Impress Warren Vidic.
God of War II - 91% - just missing Bleeding Thumbs, stuck on Challenge 7.
Time Crisis 4 Arcade Version - 90% - just missing Perfect Agent (Evan), been too lazy to do a 1CC run.
Dark Void - 84% - Bought the DLC awhile ago but haven't bothered starting it yet.
Need for Speed:  Hot Pursuit - 72% - Part of my planned expenditures are the DLC for this.
Bioshock Infinite - 71% - was working on the Clash in the Clouds when RL DLC released.  Will go back to this once I finish RL or get too annoyed with it.
Razing Storm - 36% - Just need someone to boost the MP and I'll be starting to finish this off.
Deadstorm Pirates - 33% - I'm just too lazy to bother with this game normally.
Destiny:  Rise of Iron (available 9/20/16)

That works for me, with my work term schedule I'll likely only be making major progress on weekends so I'll just update every few days/once a week. Would you prefer it if I just edited one post each time or if I made new posts?

Games Played: (% completed before July 1st, % currently completed, date game was started, (additional information)).

Games played at beginning of event (In no particular order):

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 94% base, 78% overall. 94% base, 78% overall. January 6th, 2012.

• Dawnguard: 62%. 62%. February 27th, 2013.
  • Hearthfire: 100%. 100%. February 20th, 2013. (Finished already but listing here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Dragonborn: 0%. 0%. February 17th, 2013. (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started working on it yet)

Hyperdimension Neptunia: 32%. 32%. March 14th, 2016.

Tales of Graces f: 11%. 11%. ~October 5th, 2015.

Tales of Xillia 2: 24%. 24%. ~October 24th, 2014. (Unsure of exact start, was likely closer to November as I wanted to complete Xillia 1's story first)

Metal Gear Solid 2: 77%. 77%. September 13th, 2014.

Metal Gear Solid 3: 15%. 15%. November 8th, 2015.

Dragon Age II: 39%. 39%. October 18th, 2013.

Heavy Rain: 42%. 51%. October 3rd, 2014.

Beyond: Two Souls: 36%. 36%. September 5th, 2014.

Dynasty Warriors 7: 34%. 34%. November 21st, 2015.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd: 29%. 29%. September 13th, 2015.

Mass Effect 2: 89% base, 85% overall. 89% base, 85% overall. September 14th, 2014

• Zaeed: The Price of Revenge: 100%. 100%. September 14th, 2014. (Finished Already, listed here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Arrival: 0%. 0%. March 19th, 2016 (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started yet)

Ratchet Deadlocked: 3%. 6%. May 29th, 2016.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault: 15%. 15%. May 28th, 2016.

Jak 3: 58%. 58%. February 2nd, 2013.

Sonic Adventure: 43% base, 30% overall. 43% base, 30% overall. July 22nd, 2015

• Sonic Adventure DX: 0%. 0%. July 22nd, 2015.

Final Fantasy X HD: 9%. 9%. July 24th, 2015.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 0%. 0%. May 17th, 2016.

Gone Home: 23%. 100%. June 27th, 2016.

Rock Band 4: 8%. 16%. June 29th, 2016.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus: 20%. 20%. March 19th, 2016.

Uncharted 2: 26%. 26%. September 8th, 2012.

Uncharted 1 Remastered: 9%. 9%. December 26th, 2015.

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: 88%. 88%. May 5th, 2009.

Driveclub: 66% base, 29% overall. 66% base, 32% overall. January 15th, 2016.

• so many... may make new spoiler just for these (Basically have all the DLC but only started a few, will list out at another time)

Completed Games: (Date Started, Date Finished, Time Taken)

Gone Home: June 27th 2016, July 2nd 2016, 5 Days, 2 Hours

Pick-ups:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4)
Tales of Berseria (PS4)

Darkest Dungeon (PS4)

Games bought because I'm a bitch and couldn't hold out

None, Yet...

DLC

None, hopefully it stays this way

Current Overall Spendings: $0.00

I won a giveaway in the SongVote thread so I've got a new game. :D It's GTA Liberty City Stories which is coincidentally the last and only GTA game I played back on my PS2.

It has no trophies, though.

Congrats on that, your song did better than most of them and certainly deserved it. It's a shame that the current SV isn't the acapella one cause I was looking forward to hearing your "nuclear bomb" of a song, I do like the entry you made instead of that one though, so good luck!

• Like 1

July 5 Update

Took some intestinal fortitude to avoid purchasing anything on the PSN sale, but feeling good about this challenge still. Weeknights are typically busier with less game time, but devoting all my energy to Zero Time Dilemma for the moment.

Completed Shütshimi (PS4) - Glad to knock this out of my backlog but didn't find much to enjoy. They promised randomized levels but it is just random enemy order. Thankfully it was short and I had good luck acquiring the necessary hats.

Rating: 5.0/10.0

Trophy Difficulty: 2.0/10.0

Time to 100%: 4.5 hours

Now Playing [Trophy %]

WWE 2K16 [PS4, 45%]

Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood [PSV, 43%]

Rogue Galaxy [PS4, 21%]

The Legend of Heroes: Trail of Cold Steel [PSV, 15%]

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [PSV, 18%]

Planned Purchases

No Man's Sky

Final Fantasy XV