Financial Year Backlog Challenge Thing

I have continue to play Ni no Kuni, finely for the flying transport, and am looking for the 3 stones in the story (currently in 1 of said dungeons), did most errands (missing 3 now, that I seem to be unable to complete because I can't find the right heart pieces), did all available hunts, also found 94/100 hidden treasures and tamed 66 creatures (this and the alchemy will probably end up a bit grindy..).

Now that I have all game mechanics unlock I'm enjoying it quite a lot more!

Note: This isn't a proper update, and wasn't meant to be one to begin with.. I will try to do this kind of updates once every 2 days or something (will be based on everyone activity, to avoid spamming), and I will post a proper update at Saturdays or Sundays, so no need to update my entry with this kind of stuff.

Oh man I really need to get in on this. PSN midyear sale and Steam summer sale last week destroyed my checking account and I'm, like, drowning in a bottomless ocean of games in my backlog, so it's time to stop buying and start playing! I don't mind a penalty or DQ for joining late, I just wish I'd seen this thread sooner, haha.

I'll try to post updates every few days or once a week I guess.

Games Played

PS3

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay - 0% initial, 0% current. Just started. (started July 6)

PS4

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness - 6% initial, 6% current. Just started Chapter 4 (started pre-challenge)

PS Vita

Smart As... - 91% initial, 91% current. Only thing left to do for the platinum is play for 100 days. Think I'm at about 70 done. (Started pre-challenge)

Pick-Ups

Oh no this is impossible. Maybe I should just set my wallet on fire now and be done with it? That's a healthy way to do this. Probably.

No Man's Sky - PS4

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - PS4

Tales of Berseria - PS4

Cave-Ins

None, dammit! :)

DLC

$0.00 thus far

And for future comparison:

Starting Stats

Trophy level: 18, at 19%

Trophy count: 2505 (1621 bronze/686 silver/166 gold/32 platinum)

Completed games: 52/106

Completion percentage: 56.14%

I'm excited and dreading this at the same time. Self-discipline, my old friend, let's call a truce.

Edited by helicene

Congrats on that, your song did better than most of them and certainly deserved it. It's a shame that the current SV isn't the acapella one cause I was looking forward to hearing your "nuclear bomb" of a song, I do like the entry you made instead of that one though, so good luck!

Thank you. :D I really like the song you posted for the upcoming SV, it's pretty rare to see some Nintendocore. Also, that "nuclear bomb" might have been a tad exaggerated. :P It's really good nonetheless and who knows, maybe one of the next few SV's will be acapella. In that case you may get to hear it. 

I have continue to play Ni no Kuni, finely for the flying transport, and am looking for the 3 stones in the story (currently in 1 of said dungeons), did most errands (missing 3 now, that I seem to be unable to complete because I can't find the right heart pieces), did all available hunts, also found 94/100 hidden treasures and tamed 66 creatures (this and the alchemy will probably end up a bit grindy..).

Now that I have all game mechanics unlock I'm enjoying it quite a lot more!

Note: This isn't a proper update, and wasn't meant to be one to begin with.. I will try to do this kind of updates once every 2 days or something (will be based on everyone activity, to avoid spamming), and I will post a proper update at Saturdays or Sundays, so no need to update my entry with this kind of stuff.

I like this style of update so I think I'm gonna adapt it and do small textbased updates on weekdays and a larger update on weekends. I think this way also encourages conversation a lot more than reposting the lists all the time.

While I'm still at the subject I gotta say that your SV song sounds pretty damn great. Can't compare it to the others, tough since most of them are inaccessible from Germany. I'd still classify it as a potential winner, though. :D

Now, let's get to the update part.

I'm now at 84% of the SAO: HF plat and I'm missing around 30-40 hours of gameplay until I get there.

I'm also gonna push that to the side a little and start playing some Rune Factory Oceans to get my guide going.

Thank you. :D I really like the song you posted for the upcoming SV, it's pretty rare to see some Nintendocore. Also, that "nuclear bomb" might have been a tad exaggerated. :P It's really good nonetheless and who knows, maybe one of the next few SV's will be acapella. In that case you may get to hear it. 

I like this style of update so I think I'm gonna adapt it and do small textbased updates on weekdays and a larger update on weekends. I think this way also encourages conversation a lot more than reposting the lists all the time.

While I'm still at the subject I gotta say that your SV song sounds pretty damn great. Can't compare it to the others, tough since most of them are inaccessible from Germany. I'd still classify it as a potential winner, though. :D

Now, let's get to the update part.

I'm now at 84% of the SAO: HF plat and I'm missing around 30-40 hours of gameplay until I get there.

I'm also gonna push that to the side a little and start playing some Rune Factory Oceans to get my guide going.

Thanks, it's something somewhat different, lets see, but this time there's heavy competition from a lot of people! (Note: I didn't heard the songs posted by anyone else, only know a few of them and usually cult Rock bands do well in the SV)

And it's odd that most of the songs posted aren't accessible in Germany, since I'm able to see them and usually EU is considered as a whole for this things (well excluding UK that always was a special case, and they are leaving anyway).

I see that you are getting close to that SAO plat! (ya 30-40 hours isn't much in that context :lol:).

Edit: Just checked your entry, that opening and that song was the reason why I started to listen to Yousei Teikoku when it originally aired and at the time I wasn't even into music with Japanese lyrics at all, that's how awesome it was at the time.. but for some odd reason I never finished watching Mirai Nikki..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Thanks, it's something somewhat different, lets see, but this time there's heavy competition from a lot of people! (Note: I didn't heard the songs posted by anyone else, only know a few of them and usually cult Rock bands do well in the SV)

And it's odd that most of the songs posted aren't accessible in Germany, since I'm able to see them and usually EU is considered as a whole for this things (well excluding UK that always was a special case, and they are leaving anyway).

I see that you are getting close to that SAO plat! (ya 30-40 hours isn't much in that context :lol:).

Edit: Just checked your entry, that opening and that song was the reason why I started to listen to Yousei Teikoku when it originally aired and at the time I wasn't even into music with Japanese lyrics at all, that's how awesome it was at the time.. but for some odd reason I never finished watching Mirai Nikki..

Yeah Germany has it's weird GEMA licensing thing, that prohibits us from listening to tons of songs on youtube... In that case I usually just listen to that particular song on DailyMotion instead. For some reason the videos don't get flagged nearly as often over there.

And yeah, I'm only mising ~30 implements and offline multiplayer stuff for SAO. :D

As for the Mirai Nikki OP, that's one of the two things that got me into Yousei Teikoku. The other is this awesome Osu! beatmap:

(Even though I admittedly only managed to beat it on the Insane difficulty, which is quite a bit lower than this Chaos difficulty. :P)

Edited by xFalionx

Yeah Germany has it's weird GEMA licensing thing, that prohibits us from listening to tons of songs on youtube... In that case I usually just listen to that particular song on DailyMotion instead. For some reason the videos don't get flagged nearly as often over there.

And yeah, I'm only mising ~30 implements and offline multiplayer stuff for SAO. :D

As for the Mirai Nikki OP, that's one of the two things that got me into Yousei Teikoku. The other is this awesome Osu! beatmap:

(Even though I admittedly only managed to beat it on the Insane difficulty, which is quite a bit lower than this Chaos difficulty. :P)

I see, kind of like your gaming board blocking some games too..

30 implements on SAO is still a lot! But you are getting there!

As for that Osu beatmap, that's crazy skills!! (The song is quite nice and one of the 2-3 songs of them that I still remember..).

I think I'll figure out a day and do the updates then, I can't be assed now but might later today or tomorrow. Anywho,

PLS HALP GUIZE!!! Battlefront is on sale for 28 new with a t-shirt and a mug and a key ring and shit and my best friend loves Battlefront, I actually bought it for her birthday (which is coming up soon, but I gave it to her early because fuck it) and even though I was disappointed with the game I would love to play with her, and the shirt and shit are of no use to me but they would also be cool stuff to throw in the pile of Star Wars themed presents (there's a bunch), but like, even knowing there's a gift aspect to this purchase, it would still be a purchase and I want to buy it but I can't but it's good value but I can't and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH! Pls don't let me.

Also trying to resist the urge to buy Red Dead on 360 since it's coming to the backwards compatibility list in a couple days, I already have it on PS3 but who among us hasn't bought a game again to play on another system for no real justifiable reason?

I won a giveaway in the SongVote thread so I've got a new game. :D It's GTA Liberty City Stories which is coincidentally the last and only GTA game I played back on my PS2.

It has no trophies, though.

d00d, that's dope. LCS is the first GTA I owned (far from the first I played, but still the first I owned) and I'm currently slowly replaying through it on my phone, it and VCS don't get enough attention. Wouldn't surprise me if it lands on PS4 with trophies soon though.

Words and stuff.

Welcome to the club man, I'll add you to the main list when I get around to doing an update in a day or two or later tonight, sorry I'm lazy, I just got home and the baby's finally down and yeaaah. Good luck!

PLS HALP GUIZE!!! Battlefront is on sale for 28 new with a t-shirt and a mug and a key ring and shit and my best friend loves Battlefront, I actually bought it for her birthday (which is coming up soon, but I gave it to her early because fuck it) and even though I was disappointed with the game I would love to play with her, and the shirt and shit are of no use to me but they would also be cool stuff to throw in the pile of Star Wars themed presents (there's a bunch), but like, even knowing there's a gift aspect to this purchase, it would still be a purchase and I want to buy it but I can't but it's good value but I can't and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH! Pls don't let me.

Also trying to resist the urge to buy Red Dead on 360 since it's coming to the backwards compatibility list in a couple days, I already have it on PS3 but who among us hasn't bought a game again to play on another system for no real justifiable reason

You don't need Battlefront! You don't need Battlefront! You don't like Battlefront! You don't like Battlefront!!! :P:D

And if you own Red Dead Redemption already, play it!! Don't buy it again, you want to keep some money in your wallet :)

And it's way to early to buy any game, our challenge has just started :D

You don't need Battlefront! You don't need Battlefront! You don't like Battlefront! You don't like Battlefront!!! :P:D

And if you own Red Dead Redemption already, play it!! Don't buy it again, you want to keep some money in your wallet :)

And it's way to early to buy any game, our challenge has just started :D

I mostly want to get her the stuff as a gift as it's all like exclusive to that special edition, and it's also the cheapest the game's ever dropped and I still prefer the first 2 and ugh.

I know but it's like 5 bucks anywhere and I love it and I'm pathetic!

RDR I can easily ignore, but Star Wars would actually make a decent gift and it's a game I was always intending on picking up when it hit a decent price. Shit. Worse still, I remembered the other day that Shadow Warrior 2 is happening and that I forgot to put it in my preorder list and now I'm unable to get it, IT HAS 4 PLAYER SPLIT SCREEN DAMN IT

I mostly want to get her the stuff as a gift as it's all like exclusive to that special edition, and it's also the cheapest the game's ever dropped and I still prefer the first 2 and ugh.

I know but it's like 5 bucks anywhere and I love it and I'm pathetic!

RDR I can easily ignore, but Star Wars would actually make a decent gift and it's a game I was always intending on picking up when it hit a decent price. Shit. Worse still, I remembered the other day that Shadow Warrior 2 is happening and that I forgot to put it in my preorder list and now I'm unable to get it, IT HAS 4 PLAYER SPLIT SCREEN DAMN IT

That sure makes me glad I don't have any gaming friends IRL. With the preorders thing I can relate, ended up removing Zero Time Dilemma from the planned pickups, and now struggling. The fact that I won't be able to touch it without playing 999 anyway helps somewhat, but still.

I plan to update weekly on Friday, by the way. Will that be fine?

I see, kind of like your gaming board blocking some games too..

30 implements on SAO is still a lot! But you are getting there!

It's actually not as bad with games as with songs but It used to be pretty bad like around 5 years ago. They used to prohibit developers from releasing really brutal games in Germany (like Mortal Kombat levels of violence) and censored other things in games that were already rated 18+. One example is in Call of Duty: Black Ops (the first one not like 68 or whatever number they're on right now...) they didn't like that you were able to mutilate the zombies in zombie mode, so they took out the ability to shoot of the zombies legs and arms, therefore alienating us from every other version of the game since there were no crawlers in the German version. The funny thing is that you could still shoot off their head. :facepalm: I mean come on, separating the playerbase because of their arms and legs while leaving the more brutal decapitation? I just can't understand decisions like these. 

And they did useless stuff like this to way too many games...

At least now they seem to have stopped acting like idiots since Mortal Kombat X was released uncut in Germany

Also, yeah the implements are a bit of a drag but I do try to get 5-10 implements per day out of the way. I'm looking forward to 1-hitting 100 HNMs with my OSS, though. :D

Also trying to resist the urge to buy Red Dead on 360 since it's coming to the backwards compatibility list in a couple days, I already have it on PS3 but who among us hasn't bought a game again to play on another system for no real justifiable reason?

d00d, that's dope. LCS is the first GTA I owned (far from the first I played, but still the first I owned) and I'm currently slowly replaying through it on my phone, it and VCS don't get enough attention. Wouldn't surprise me if it lands on PS4 with trophies soon though.

Come on Spider-Guy, don't tell me you can't survive a week in your own challenge. :P It's still a while until the end of the competition and you'll at least want to preserve your funds like someone stranded in the wild would preserve their food. :D

Also, yeah I used to love LCS. I remember playing it almost as often as the Ratchet and Clank and the Jak & Daxter games back in the day. :D

I still don't know why you made the pick-ups unchangeable. I mean what if I change my mind and don't really want to get game X anymore but rather get game Y? Would that really be that bad?

Anyways, good luck on your wallet-free adventure, guys. I believe in you, so don't disappoint me. :D

Edited by xFalionx

Nabbed another 2 trophies from Clash in the Clouds so I now just need to use all 8 vigor combinations and earn all 60 Blue Ribbons.  I'm using the delete profile data trick to earn both trophies more easily because well honestly I'm lazy and secondly because CiTC is just a poorly designed DLC.

I still don't know why you made the pick-ups unchangeable. I mean what if I change my mind and don't really want to get game X anymore but rather get game Y? Would that really be that bad?

Yeah i don't understand that either... i have just named one game so if i buy any other game it's right away a shameful not planed buy? :(

UPDATE:

I've decided to ditch the backlog idea in favor of the simple progress listing to make the stats easier to update. I'm working on the trophy\backlog checklist anyway, and it seems wiser to leave the complete list there rather then drag it across multiple topics.

Also, fixed pickups (three games, as it should be). As the worldwide release date of Danganronpa v3 is still unknown, it's getting replaced with Zero Time Dilemma. So, the changed layout will look as such:

Current Progress:

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope [PS3] - Battle Trophies cleanup. Exact Damage Trophies done.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited [Vita] - Rank 40 weapons grind. Three left.

Games Crossed From Backlog During This Challenge:

None yet.

Planned Pickups:

Zero Time Dilemma

Odin Sphere Leiftrasir

Persona 5

Fell Into The Spend Side:

Not yet.

And yeah, I do vote for the opportunity to replace your pickups. What if you planned to buy something but it got greatly delayed past the July 2017 or turned out to be not good enough?

Edited by NetEntity

And yeah, I do vote for the opportunity to replace your pickups. What if you planned to buy something but it got greatly delayed past the July 2017 or turned out to be not good enough?

Or if someone bought it for you? I agree with this.

Time for my update (weekly update-style in the spoiler tag, but it's almost the same as the pain text bellow).

I have been quite busy on Ni no Kuni and finished the story (took me 55 hours) along with most of the post-game errands/hunts (only missing the alchemy errand), also found all hidden treasures, opened all treasure chests, got rank A on Somosseum series (need to try again, since it's been a while and I probably can beat rank S now).

Main stuff to do now is the alchemy items for the trophy, currently 90 done, and to get the 250 familiars, currently 139 registered.. I start to feel like it will be somewhat of a grind..

Really loved the story! But can't shake the feeling that it starts way to slow.. I only started to get into the story and gameplay after the Temple of Trails, and everything else before it felt like it was just to setup the game and give us the game mechanics.. and it was quite a long portion of the game..

Anyway, the weekly update:

HAN_THE_DRAGON

Games Played (Games started that I plan to play or complete during the session time):

• Currently playing:

Natural Doctrine (Vita)

→ 1st of July 2016 - 0% Trophy complete, Game started, online trophy boost.

→ 2nd of July 2016 - 43% Trophy complete, All online trophy acquired, 2 story dungeons clear.

Ni no Kuni

→ 1st of July 2016 - 2% Trophy complete, Currently heading out of the 2nd city.

→ 4th of July 2016 - 8% Trophy complete, Finished the events in Fairyland, along all available hunts and all, but 1 errand. 21 hours played according to in-game clock.

→ 6th of July 2016 - 13% Trophy complete, Story: Got 2 of the 3 stones for Mornstar, finished all available hunts and all errands except 1 (Show 3 Creatures to Derwin, currently evolving the last 4 needed). 95/100 Hidden Treasures, 93 Creatures Tamed (Including Dinoceros). 41 hours and 30 minutes played according to in-game clock.

→ 8th of July 2016 - 59% Trophy complete, Story Finished. Completed all hunts and all errands except 1 (Alchemy related errand). Got all Hidden Treasures and Treasure Chests, 139 Creatures Tamed and 90 different items created. Also got the trophies for getting 500.000 gilder, exploring all areas and buying all VIP stuff in the casino. 66 hours and 50 minutes played according to in-game clock (this includes some hours of idle time…).

• On and off or on hold:

Rocket League, no paid DLC  :platinum: 

→ 2nd of July 2016 - 66% Trophy Complete, Have the Platinum and all the Utopian Coliseum trophies, working on the Neo Tokyo trophy set, missing the 2 Certified Item related trophies.

→ 3rd of July 2016 - 68% Trophy Complete, Have the Platinum and Utopian Coliseum and Neo Tokyo trophy sets at 100%.

Rainbow Moon (PS3/Vita) - 32% Trophy complete, 30 hours into it, somewhere in the middle of the story

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PS3) - 58% Trophy complete, online trophies and Story finished

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories - 87% Trophy complete, both playthroughs on easy done, need 4 more playthroughs

Thief (PS3) 12% Trophy complete, Chapter 1 complete

Bloodbourne, no DLC - 3% Trophy complete, killed 1st story boss..

Muramasa Rebirth, no DLC - 14% Trophy complete, finished story of 1 character

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - 11% Trophy complete, story somewhere not too far from the 1st heist

Pick-ups

Persona 5 (PS4)

Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

Tekken 7 (PS4)

Cave-ins

Nothing so far

DLC

Nothing so far

0/13.45 €

Backlog (Games not started yet for whatever reason, although it's mostly PS+ content)

Ar Tonelico 3 - Bought for no reason ages ago (along Atelier Rorona, check my trophies for the date     :lol:)

Batman Arkham Asylum - PS+

Batman Arkham City+DLC - PS+ and I bought the DLC..

Beyond Two Souls - To borrow from my brother..

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - PS+

Deception IV (PS3) - Bought it for no reason for PS3.. I tough it was the Vita version at the time :/

Dragon's Dogma - PS+

Dragon's Crown (Vita) - PS+

Dishonored GotY Edition (PS3) - To borrow from my brother..

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) - To borrow from my brother.. (not likelly that I will play it.. again)

Hitman Trilogy - bought long ago

I Am Alive - PS+

Lost Dimension (Vita)

Kingdom Hearts II - Bought long ago, only played Birth By Sleep from this KH collection and I want to at least plat Chain of Memories before playing this one

Kingdoms of Amalur - PS+, no DLC

Mafia II - To borrow from my brother (unlikely..)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3) - Bought, part of the MGS HD collection, never played much MGS, except for Peace Walker..

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero (PS4) - PS+

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines - PS+

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - PS+

Sports Champions 2 - To borrow from my brother (unlikely     :lol:)

Styx: Master of Shadows - PS+

The Crew - To borrow from my brother..

Watchdogs + DLC (PS4) - To borrow from my brother

anything that I find interesting from PS+ at any time or that my brother buys..

Change log:

9th July 2016 - Weekly update and add the PS+ game Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines to the backlog

Also about the Cave-ins, ya maybe allowing for us to change them may be best in the long run, to account for possible gifts from others as well as for possible delays (not that will affect me at all, since I doubt anyone will give any games for me, and specially games that I really want, unless I can convince my brother to buy me KH 2.8.. I'm also not expecting delays on the games in my cave-ins, nor will I change my mind on those 3..)
Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Since I was just reminded of the existence of World of Final Fantasy, I kind of hope for the Pick-Up clause to change since (call me a heretic if you want to) I'd gladly take that over Persona 5 or Yooka-Laylee (maybe not so much the latter since I have so many Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie childhood memories :P).

Edit: I'm probably gonna decide which one I'll replace (if even possible without breaking rules) after I'm done with Persona 4, which I've also planned to play in the near future. I already played the beginning of the game and if it manages to surprise me, I might go with P5 instead of Yooka-Laylee. When I decide wether I like a JRPG it mostly boils down to the story for me, though. So let's see where this get's me and wether or not I'm stuck with my rushed decision from before.

As for the update:

Nothing major, really. I've just been playing some more Block N Load with my friends, some more Osu! and I still need about 20 more implements in SAO as well as the MP trophies and leveling to get that platinum.

My more detailed update will follow on Sunday or Monday. 

Edited by xFalionx

UPDATE YO

HEY ALL! I know I've been pathetic at running this page, but that's about to change, on Monday, I go back to my course, which means I have lunch breaks, which means I have an hour or so to screw around, so on any of my days there, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I will update the original post during my lunch time with any updates because fuck knows I'm terrible if I'm left without a schedule. I'll also fill in the details about how to win crap, again, the quote unquote prizes, are nothing special, but whatever. More importantly, ANYONE WHO HAS NOT YET BEEN ADDED TO THE MAIN LIST should throw their lists and stuff up after this post goes up. Here's how we'll do it, I sit around doing whatever I'm doing for another day or two, then I go back to TAFE and at lunch, I'll throw you in the list, simples right? Awesome. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anywho, now that that's out of the way, I bought 2 games today. I know, but hear me out. First, I didn't lie, so that's good, because I could have been a douche and hidden them. Second though, they were a dollar each. Now here's the problem, I said previously that if it's a bargain or something I wouldn't blame anyone for picking it up, but it goes deeper than that. Let's say you have an Xbox One but not a 360, so the only 360 games you can play are the backward compatible ones, and the only way to play them is to download them. Let's say you buy Halo Reach and Gears of War 2 for a dollar each, like a certain friendly neighbourhood asshole might have, do you classify them as 

A: Caving in and buying shit because I'm a bitch who can't go 5 minutes without buying shit

B: A bargain that I shouldn't really feel bad about

C: Just 2 bucks to take out of the DLC allowance because they're technically digital

Either way, guess I'm out of the super cool mega grand winner trophy thing now. 

Anywho, now that that's out of the way, I bought 2 games today. I know, but hear me out. First, I didn't lie, so that's good, because I could have been a douche and hidden them. Second though, they were a dollar each. Now here's the problem, I said previously that if it's a bargain or something I wouldn't blame anyone for picking it up, but it goes deeper than that. Let's say you have an Xbox One but not a 360, so the only 360 games you can play are the backward compatible ones, and the only way to play them is to download them. Let's say you buy Halo Reach and Gears of War 2 for a dollar each, like a certain friendly neighbourhood asshole might have, do you classify them as 

A: Caving in and buying shit because I'm a bitch who can't go 5 minutes without buying shit

C: Just 2 bucks to take out of the DLC allowance because they're technically digital

Personally, I'd say it doesn't matter if you buy a physical game copy or a downloadable game, as long as it's game related and costs money it goes into the DLC allowance. After that's running dry any other expanses go in the cave-ins list. 

At least that's how I envisioned it when I posted my suggestion a few days ago. That's also why one should save their DLC allowance as long as they can in case they find that once in a lifetime deal they can't pass up on and buy that without having to worry about cave-ins. That kinda makes you evaluate the choice of buying that DLC a little more instead of just saying 'I've got 20$ allowance so I'm just gonna spend it all right away'.

tl;dr

I'd say C

Since this is a really nice bargain I wouldn't complain if you were to just list it as B, though.

But remember, if this goes on it might defeat the purpose of the challenge since this is just the start of the challenge and there are gonna be a lot more of these bargains coming up in the year ahead of us.

Since I was just reminded of the existence of World of Final Fantasy, I kind of hope for the Pick-Up clause to change since (call me a heretic if you want to) I'd gladly take that over Persona 5 or Yooka-Laylee (maybe not so much the latter since I have so many Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie childhood memories :P).

Edit: I'm probably gonna decide which one I'll replace (if even possible without breaking rules) after I'm done with Persona 4, which I've also planned to play int he near future. I already played the beginning of the game and if it manages to surprise me, I might go with P5 instead of Yooka-Laylee. When I decide wether I like a JRPG it mostly boils down to the story for me, though. So let's see where this get's me and wether or not I'm stuck with my rushed decision from before.

Please don't remind me of World of FF.. that's like my 5th game wanted.. along Star Oceans 5 and Tales of Zesteria.. ya, don't remind me of those too..

Since I'm short on cash, it will be easier to avoid temptation, but it will be really hard as soon as I get some extra money..

UPDATE YO

HEY ALL! I know I've been pathetic at running this page, but that's about to change, on Monday, I go back to my course, which means I have lunch breaks, which means I have an hour or so to screw around, so on any of my days there, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I will update the original post during my lunch time with any updates because fuck knows I'm terrible if I'm left without a schedule. I'll also fill in the details about how to win crap, again, the quote unquote prizes, are nothing special, but whatever. More importantly, ANYONE WHO HAS NOT YET BEEN ADDED TO THE MAIN LIST should throw their lists and stuff up after this post goes up. Here's how we'll do it, I sit around doing whatever I'm doing for another day or two, then I go back to TAFE and at lunch, I'll throw you in the list, simples right? Awesome. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think that I would classify it as "C", the original idea of the DLC budget was so that everyone was allowed to spend a specific amount without penalties, that money could be spend on anything, be it DLC or full game, retail or digital, and that's why I was more comfortable with the proposed $30 USD instead of the $20 AUD that you decided to apply, but that's secondary now.

• Like 1

July 8 Update

Super busy the last couple of days at work, but managed to complete Zero Time Dilemma and start Doom.

Completed: Zero Time Dilemma [PSV]

Rating: 8.5/10.0

Trophy Difficulty: 2.0/10.0

Time to 100%: 19.5 hours

Now Playing [Trophy %]

WWE 2K16 [PS4, 52%]

Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood [PSV, 43%]

Rogue Galaxy [PS4, 21%]

The Legend of Heroes: Trail of Cold Steel [PSV, 15%]

Doom [PS4, 2%]

Planned Purchases

No Man's Sky

Final Fantasy XV

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Completed [Rating]

1. Oxenfree [PS4, 7.2.16, 9.0/10.0]

2. Shütshimi [PS4, 7.4.16, 5.0/10.0]

3. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [PSV, 7.8.16, 8.5/10.0]

Breakdowns ($)

Total Expenditures: $0.00

Starting Statistics

Trophy Level: 38

Trophy Count: 9362

Platinums: 154

Completion Percentage: 75.24%

Edited by Senor_T_Dub

Dylan is pathetic and took forever to put me in.

You are in now, friend. Most sorry for the delay.

SUNDAY, 11PM, THAT'S WHAT IT IS NOW AT THE TIME OF THIS POST.

13 hours from this post, I will have a lunch break tomorrow, where I will be updating this thing. I think I've updated everyone but if I've not, now's the time to correct me, any updates posted after this will be the first to get thrown in, so yeah. So that's the time. Then, 24 hours later I'll have another lunch break. And same the day later. Those are the times I will update, so get your stuff in around then please for the convenience it gives my lazy self. I mean, every now and then I might do something on my lunch break, but I'm usually not hungry for lunch and I enjoy sitting around doing nothing for an hour between classes and before I go home to a 5 month old, but I'll usually be free on all of those days. I'll also probably update the rules and shit to better reflect what we've changed since the inception, speaking of which

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH PICK UPS? Personally I'm inclined to go with how it was, that you can't change. For me, that makes my choices that much more concrete, but if you want to go around and change your pick ups, and just have it be 3 that you can buy with no problems, then that's cool too, if 2 or 3 of you guys quote this and say that's what you want, that's a big enough number, and likewise if you want the opposite, do the same. Cheers!

You've messed up my layout a bit there, it was supposed to be four spoiler tags, one for progress, one for cross-outs, one for pickups and one for cave-ins. Check my post on the previous topic page, these four tags must be placed under one big spoiler tag so to not clutter things. 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH PICK UPS? Personally I'm inclined to go with how it was, that you can't change. For me, that makes my choices that much more concrete, but if you want to go around and change your pick ups, and just have it be 3 that you can buy with no problems, then that's cool too, if 2 or 3 of you guys quote this and say that's what you want, that's a big enough number, and likewise if you want the opposite, do the same. Cheers!

Still vote for a change option. Danganronpa v3 is slated for "sometimes in 2016, only in Japan, we guess", and if the localization will take long or it gets delayed even a bit, I'm going to be stuck with only two games in my pickups.

Edited by NetEntity