ItsThali

Your last trophy before platinum?

43 posts in this topic

Hi!

What was your last trophy before getting platinum?

Mine was the most annoying thing ever:

50Ldbaad1.png

Without a Grudge
Destroy 5000 destructibles with your carriage

probably should re-title this thread so readers know that its about AC:Syndicate since they usually ignore the sub-forum location

Mine was the bugged one "No Ticket": Kick fifty enemies off of trains. I did over 150 kick-offs.Wasted time. I got it after the patch with one kick-off.

I knew to destroy 5000 objectives take long so I always destroyed all when I was on the carriage from beginning on.

37L4a124e.png

:bronze: A Life in Letters

Did it so I'd have my platinum shot in a pretty place in the game since most of Victorian London was an eyesore.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Mine was also this

50Ldbaad1.png

Without a Grudge

Destroy 5000 destructibles with your carridge

Same here -_-

Without a Grudge is a very annoying and torturing trophy, still haven't got it .

Same here -_-

Without a Grudge is a very annoying and torturing trophy, still haven't got it .

Not sure why people think this is hard. Just ride a carriage and smash shit wherever you go! I got it before I finished the story.

Not sure why people think this is hard. Just ride a carriage and smash shit wherever you go! I got it before I finished the story.

It's not hard, just boring and timeconsuming . Espesically if you've already played through the story.

It's not hard, just boring and timeconsuming . Espesically if you've already played through the story.

Fair enough. In the AC games I've done, did most of the trophies during the story, then one or two in the postgame. 

Shall We Dance? - Complete Memory Sequence 9.

I love sandbox games that let you do everything else before you actually beat the game.

Feels good.  B)

I got the platinum couple weeks ago, Without a grudge isn't hard but boring that's what I meant.

37L4a124e.png

:bronze: A Life in Letters

Did it so I'd have my platinum shot in a pretty place in the game since most of Victorian London was an eyesore.

What place? I also want a good shot for the platinum, since i do the same for every game :)

My last trophy was the "Godlike" trophy for getting all the secrets of London. I wanted to get a nice pic for my platinum so got one of the unlocked armour for Evie. 

The 5000 destructible trophy took me 3 hours to complete just going round in circles, really hated that trophy. 

What place? I also want a good shot for the platinum, since i do the same for every game :)

Westminster has a lot of parks and pretty buildings.

acsyndicateplat_zpsqkraln2s.jpg

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Hi!

What was your last trophy before getting platinum?

Mine was the most annoying thing ever:

50Ldbaad1.png

Without a Grudge

Destroy 5000 destructibles with your carriage

I got this fairly early on, around memory four - but i used carriages so much and just blasted everythng while going between mission points. I think i went on a purposeful carnage trip certainly no more than twce, as i wanted to get it out of the way as early as i could. 

The last trophy for me was kicking folks off the train, took me about ten times - again, one i thought would take ages but wasn't so bad.

I've cleared everything before the final mission so:

39L22d9cb.png

:gold: Reach 100% Sync in the Main Memories   

Edited by Need4Weed2

10L83e468.png

Shall We Dance?
Complete Memory Sequence 9.

I like getting everything done before finishing the game. I'm weird like that. :lol:

Mine was: 

17Lb3e8e3.png

A Quarter-Furlong at a Time

Finish first in three different Street Races

3rd secuence trophy. It glitched me and I had to repeat after everything else.

WITHOUT A GRUDGE trophy was my last but it took me 10 mins to get it. Reason why i got it so quick is while I did mission and side quests I would take a horse carriage and between traveling missions i would destruct anything on the way to the next mission. 

Shall we Dance?  I finished everything else so when I completed Sequence 9 at 100%, I was done with the main game.  Finished all the Jack the Ripper stuff within a couple days of the end of the main game

Mine was Artisan(craft a level 10 item) because it glitched on me and i had to replay the whole game from the start. If you still need some trophies i recommend to save to the cloud often because the game have a lot of glitchy trophies 

"Godlike", I managed to knock out "Without A Grudge" will doing other things.