Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

Platinum Rain Day is August 20th....hmm...could've sworn it was New Years....well then...I probably should've made that the break day.

There's still time...

Can you add us in for a team.

1. John_City

2. Cease2123

3. redcar200

4. XX_FTW

Awesome. 

There's still time...

Awesome. 

As much as I want to change the dates, it would be wrong to shift the entire season right before it started. I'd rather not confuse/inconvenience anyone. Besides, a few extra platinums won't be nearly enough to stop my team from victory!

• Like 1

Yay 4.

Can you make us a team:

-Uzume Tennouboshi

-Mattemery

-bladesoframen

-DeadlyHawk78

No team name decided yet.

Your team has been added!

It's great to see so many new teams flooding in lately. By the way, if anyone wants to help out making the Team League Revival a success, it looks like I can probably use another admin at this point. It's not a huge deal, but I don't want any one admin judging too many teams at once.

About our team name I cant really think of anything but maybe... "Saionji's crew", "Explosion of plats" or "Biggest platinum explosion". If some of those names sounds ok with you guys feel free to post.

What's with you and all those explosions.

• Like 3

I assume the league is full now, is there a waiting list?

I'm a bit late here but can I still join?

The league won't be full until the second the season starts (or until we reach 15 teams without anyone signing up for admin. Whatever comes first). I added you both to the bench for now.

About our team name I cant really think of anything but maybe... "Saionji's crew", "Explosion of plats" or "Biggest platinum explosion". If some of those names sounds ok with you guys feel free to post.

How about "Waiting for the Next Plat Explosion" for a name? :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLrcNz_U8w

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 2

The league won't be full until the second the season starts (or until we reach 15 teams without anyone signing up for admin. Whatever comes first). I added you both to the bench for now.

I'm up for being an admin (if that's allowed while being in the competition :hmm: )

If my team agree to it, I m fine with any name ;)

Ooh, explosions :holy:

• Like 1

I'm up for being an admin (if that's allowed while being in the competition :hmm: )

Ooh, explosions :holy:

Every single admin right now is also in the league, so that's no problem. You just won't be judging your own team for obvious reasons. Welcome aboard!

• Like 1