Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

After a few weeks out of the country and away from my systems, I found myself totally unable to make a comeback in the THL so I embraced my mood to spend time on my other hobbies. I'll be ready to get back into gaming come August. I've got plenty of games waiting for me.

Sounds like a plan of its under 6 hrs I'm on it

EDIT : wow you have 790 plats ...... That's gonna be awkward when your team loses

Don't give away our strategy CJ. No one can know were going to win until it happens :)

I'ts not that awkward i mean.. Have you forgotten about my team? :awesome:

PP...we need to hit him hard

So I've put together my list of games for August and what a list it is. I'm going to quietly retreat for the rest of the month behind the calming I am Setsuna before the envitable bloodbath that is going to be brought down come August 1

Did the same thing yesterday :D August is going to be one hell of a month.

It looks like I'm not the only one who's been planning for this. Not only did I get The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order while studying abroad in Japan, but my brother has been slowly accumulating games for me back at home through sales. It's been way too long since the last time I was in any trophy league, and I plan on going on a trophy hunting spree the moment this league finally starts!

Don't give away our strategy CJ. No one can know were going to win until it happens :)

PP...we need to hit him hard

No one will know you're going to win if It's Not Like I Wanted To Earn Trophies For Trophy Leagues...BAKA! defeats you!  :P

Well, I'm going to shield myself from the upcoming storm in my fort of unplayed games (I seriously bought 21 games in the last week for various reasons....). Then again, since I'm not guaranteed to be in a team, I might just resume a peaceful life of trying to futilely catch up to Walter in Nep plats.

It looks like I'm not the only one who's been planning for this. Not only did I get The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order while studying abroad in Japan, but my brother has been slowly accumulating games for me back at home through sales. It's been way too long since the last time I was in any trophy league, and I plan on going on a trophy hunting spree the moment this league finally starts!

goes to Japan, the home of easy VN plats

only gets an anime game that's probably grindy as fuck because Japan

Makes sense. :P

Well, I'm going to shield myself from the upcoming storm in my fort of unplayed games (I seriously bought 21 games in the last week for various reasons....). Then again, since I'm not guaranteed to be in a team, I might just resume a peaceful life of trying to futilely catch up to Walter in Nep plats.

Better start getting dem Korean stacks, then. :awesome:

• Like 1

Damn, if I knew this was coming back on, I would have jumped on the bandwagon earlier. Oh well, at least I can watch that supposed "inevitable bloodbath" once August comes around.

There is still time to apply as a team, so you could still form a group of 4. There are 8 people on the bench anyway.

Damn, if I knew this was coming back on, I would have jumped on the bandwagon earlier. Oh well, at least I can watch that supposed "inevitable bloodbath" once August comes around.

Would I be able to join? I don't mind what team I'm put into.

I can join as well if there is still free space :) its always fun to participate in those leagues (as long as you are on the winning team :awesome:).

I'll add you three to the bench. If you want to form a team together, you have just over four days to find a fourth person. Otherwise, you may have to sit out this season if no one else from the bench forms their own team.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Proteinman has signed up. And he joined with the likes of zajac, Clawz, and Terror? Well f@ck, we are all screwed. May God have mercy on us all. 

Looks like the real battle might be for 2nd place, if any of us survive long enough.  :(

Exactly my thoughts xD

I'll add you three to the bench. If you want to form a team together, you have just over four days to find a fourth person. Otherwise, you may have to sit out this season if no one else from the bench forms their own team.

Thanks, I m fine with any team if someone would like to form one with me.

Can I be put on the bench?

I can join too. Up to the bench ^^

I can go with anyone :)

You've been added to the bench. As it stands now, Mattemery will be on a team with the other three people who just joined. This may change depending on whether anyone leaves the bench in the next four days.

Jem if there a player extra on the bench then just remove me instead. I wont be earning much trophies and rather watch on the sidelines instead..

Are you sure? If you want, I can just move you to the last spot of the bench so you have at least some chance of joining.

I'm going to be a little annoying and do my asking here. It might inspire some other bench sitters :) Seeing as I'm on the bench (but fairly high up) and nobody there seems to mind what team they're on. So...

I can join too. Up to the bench ^^
I can go with anyone :)

Thanks, I m fine with any team if someone would like to form one with me.

Would you three be interested in forming a team? (I 'skipped' Abyss Crown because he said he'd be content to watch too,but I hope he gets picked up by another team, if some of those slackers on the bench opt out)

Edited by FFHannibal

I'm going to be a little annoying and do my asking here. It might inspire some other bench sitters :) Seeing as I'm on the bench (but fairly high up) and nobody there seems to mind what team they're on. So...

Would you three be interested in forming a team? (I 'skipped' Abyss Crown because he said he'd be content to watch too,but I hope he gets picked up by another team, if some of those slackers on the bench opt out)

Hey, sure but can you add J2V_89 instead of Mattemery if thats ok, he asked me to form a team with him and I was about too post here.

• Like 1

Would I be able to join? I don't mind what team I'm put into.

I guess I should follow up and ask if you 3 want to form a team with me. (Not sure if Abyss Crown wants an ensured team or not, so I skipped him,)