Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

3.Bronze, silver, and gold trophies are all worth one point. Platinum trophies are worth 10 points.

Wouldn't Bronze = 1, Silver = 3 and Gold = 5 be fairer? (or even Bronze = 1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3)

I mean bronze trophies are way easier to get than gold ones and unlocking a gold trophy usually requires more time and effort than a bronze one.

• Like 1

Wouldn't Bronze = 1, Silver = 3 and Gold = 5 be fairer? (or even Bronze = 1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3)

I mean bronze trophies are way easier to get than gold ones and unlocking a gold trophy usually requires more time and effort than a bronze one.

I thought that was the point of the rules. The different counting forces you to plan out what games to play differently in comparison to other leagues.

Rather pleased I'm HTC, was going to pop pirate warriors 3 aswell as witch and the hundred knight's platinums (if I don't get my ass kicked) the first day the event starts. Now I get double points.

Wow, Nice! Pirate Warriors 3 was too grindy for me.

Sadly all I did for prep work was map out my easy plats (most of them saved for when I have HTC), and install PS3 game after PS3 game. I never realized how long installing and updating 25 PS3 games took until now, and I even accidentally popped a trophy while doing so. (PS4 and Vita setup was a lot easier luckily)

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Just to be sure, when do we need to have our trophies synced by as far as before the league starts? I know we need them synced 12 hours after the end of each 5-day period, but what about confirming starting stats if you're doing that?

Edited by Walter-kun

Just to be sure, when do we need to have our trophies synced by as far as before the league starts? I know we need them synced 12 hours after the end of each 5-day period, but what about confirming starting stats if you're doing that?

The season starts in about three hours. If you want to make it a little easier you can sync as close as possible to that time. The timestamps on trophies are displayed in your own time, it doesn't matter which profile you're viewing (I'm pretty sure), so for the people that will be counting the trophies (and calculating certain stats) they'll just have to know/remember when the season starts in their own timezone (for me that's 1 am). Trophies earned before the season starts won't count and if you don't sync fast enough (within 12 hours, which is more of a problem for regular members) after a round they won't be counted for that round and also not for the next one if the timestamp falls into the previous round. I don't really know which stats jem is planning on using, so I'd just sync as close as possible.

I hope that cleared it up a bit? And correct me if I'm wrong jem.

Ok, I guess I have a question. When a trophy is achieved/unlocked/whatever, what time is counted as official? What I mean is, is it the instant its unlocked? Or the time it is when the trophy is synced to PSN? Or when PSNP actually picks it up?

I'll try to better explain that if something wasn't clear...

Thanks,

Al

Ok, I guess I have a question. When a trophy is achieved/unlocked/whatever, what time is counted as official? What I mean is, is it the instant its unlocked? Or the time it is when the trophy is synced to PSN? Or when PSNP actually picks it up?

I'll try to better explain that if something wasn't clear...

Thanks,

Al

The time the trophy is earned, adjusted for the local time being used here (GMT.) As long as you update (sync on PSN + update on PSNP) within 24 hours of the end of a fixture, everything from the previous period will count.

• Like 2

Agree with you but some bronzes are harder than golds (depend on the game)

I think this is a good idea

put me on the bench please :)

Edited by Power0fPhonixHD

Agree with you but some bronzes are harder than golds (depend on the game)

I think this is a good idea

put me on the bench please :)

Do you happen to know one other person that would like to join? There's two other people on the bench, one more and you guys'll have a full team.

• Like 1

The Team League Revival has begun...27 minutes ago. Sorry for not posting in time. I'm pretty busy right now with family and still am, so I'll give a proper announcement and answer everyone's questions in a few hours. I want to at least say that the people on the bench are competing, so don't worry guys. I'll go into more details later. Good luck everyone!

• Like 3

Alright, so I'm finally back home and am able to answer everyone's questions. First off, when I first started this thread, I asked my brother to be on my team. He said he was too busy to join and would only join if a team absolutely needed a member. That being said, here's the 14th and final team, Benchwarmers.

Benchwarmers

1. Power0fPhonixHD   B)

2. trophybros

3. X18JELLO18X

4. woop94
As you can see, Power0fPhonixHD is the first HTC. I'll be honest. I don't think trophybros will get much done other than when he's the HTC because he actually is really busy this summer, but it's better than not competing at all. Like I said before, good luck, and may the best team win!

Awwww man. I'm HTC first. I call shenanigans. Must change list of games now so they count in the THL CWC. That's a lot of acronyms

No shenanigans were pulled. You're just a victim of lousy RNG.

I didn't want to be too similar to the single-player trophy league where there is a set score for each type of trophy. I thought this point system would make things more interesting and have people switch up their strategies on what trophies to go for. The original team league had platinums being 1 point as well, but I thought this was a bit much.

I am not doing starting stats, so there was no need to sync your trophies before the season started. Just make sure to sync within 12 hours of each period.

We wanted to shorten our name to "Omniexplosive PlatSquad" if it is still possible ^^

Your name has been changed.

Alright, I think everyone else's questions have already been answered. Thanks for covering for me guys.  

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 3

sorry but I have a question ^^'

"2. All trophies are allowed EXCEPT for autopopped trophies. Don’t even think about trying it. Our admins will hunt you down!"

Do you mean the strory trophies ?

Thanks and good luck everyone

I think he meant autopopped trophies which means dont use cross saves. You can autopop trophies to get 2nd platinum using your save from a different system through psplus cloud in a matter of seconds but its possible only in few games.

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

sorry but I have a question ^^'

"2. All trophies are allowed EXCEPT for autopopped trophies. Don’t even think about trying it. Our admins will hunt you down!"

Do you mean the strory trophies ?

Thanks and good luck everyone

"Auto popping" means trophies like Sound Shapes for example where you get a trophy/trophies on one system then cloud sync and then are able to get the trophies in seconds without doing really anything.

Story related trophies are just things you would get naturally while playing without having to go out of your way to get. Unmissable as long as you progress far enough in the game

• Like 1