Project Guide Creation V2.0

Decided to do a guide for the Tomb Raider DLC Cold Darkness because I have some weird writer's block with Madden and hopefully knocking out a nice quick enjoyable to write guide will help me push through it.

Guide team please note that the instances where the trophy names appear unlinked and without a trophy emoji are actually occasions where I'm referring to the challenges of the same name. I've used links and emojis where appropriate.

This marks my 10th guide for the event :) No doubt I'll keep pushing my lead out when I can, I'd like to do the rest of the DLC for Tomb Raider as I play it, but that's a lot of writing and I'm not sure if I'm up for it. We'll see!

Edited by Andrea

Decided to do a guide for the Tomb Raider DLC Cold Darkness because I have some weird writer's block with Madden and hopefully knocking out a nice quick enjoyable to write guide will help me push through it.

Guide team please note that the instances where the trophy names appear unlinked and without a trophy emoji are actually occasions where I'm referring to the challenges of the same name. I've used links and emojis where appropriate.

This marks my 10th guide for the event :) No doubt I'll keep pushing my lead out when I can, I'd like to do the rest of the DLC for Tomb Raider as I play it, but that's a lot of writing and I'm not sure if I'm up for it. We'll see!

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

Nice, if this guide is published you may just become a guide adept :awesome:.

Well don't you want to cooperate with me with every Rise of the Tomb Raider Base and DLCs lists?

If someone can help me with writing the online trophies for Enemy Front, that'd be great. I haven't touched it at all, and while I know a good portion of what needs to be done, I'm not 100% on it. Plus a lotta stuffs been happening here and I don't wanna leave this guide unfinished for much longer.

After much procrastination, school work, and writing, my Who Wants to be a Millionaire guide is now finished and awaiting review :)

Nice work, if no one UKtV8oW.png's me, I'll take a look later.

Any news on the avatar contest?

NerdRage has been very silent recently, he must be very busy... or just too addicted to Pokemon Go :dunno:.

I am super sorry everyone, I got really really sick after Halloween, but I am stating to feel better.

Ok, here's the list:

Guides

BIOHAZARD-R-US:

xZoneHunter

theguytom

Trophies

•  LL8LvY6.png - We Love DLCs (Write 10 DLC guides for this event) Earned by PSNP on October 23rd 2016!
  •   :gold: Let's Do The Time-Warp (Publish 3 Guides in One Month) Earned by BIOHAZARD-R-US on October 23rd 2016!
  • :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat 7/10

Updated

My guides have been published! Props to the guide team for reading through them so quickly.

Now to watch Biohazard rack up 10 more DLC guides this week :P

Updated, you and Biohazard have done a lot while I was away. Make sure you are both updated properly  :)

:silver: - Back from the Dead (Create a platinum guide for a game that is 3 or more years old) Earned by Superunknown9281 on November 6th

My Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Trophy Guide AND Collectable Guide are both published!

Nice! Updated!

Yay, trophy unlocked!

:bronze: This is Halloween - Comment on Halloween (Unlocked by DarkHarmonixer on 31 Oct 2016)

My Madden 12 guide is progressing slowly I've been a little too burnt out to make the kind of progress I was hoping for. Still intending to get it done in the next day or two before I get caught up in the team league, but we will see.

Updated

Again, I am just getting better. Please let me know if I missed anything, which I am sure I have  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dance:  :dance:

PS: Please link your picture for Halloween again Dragon, I think I have everyone else's? I will post what I have in a minute.

We are now level THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

ds6BhyJ.png

eTAQHKw.png

Thanks CypherNova!

• Like 2

Again, I am just getting better. Please let me know if I missed anything, which I am sure I have  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dance:  :dance:

PS: Please link your picture for Halloween again Dragon, I think I have everyone else's? I will post what I have in a minute.

That sucks, good thing you're getting better now.

Sure, here it is: enjoy and be terrified :awesome:

LAbTm4U.png

You missed 3 guides for me in the current participants page, and one in the hall of fame. My Tomb Raider: Cold Darkness guide was published yesterday. I'm now up to 10 (and officially a guide adept?)

Yep, you have earned a trophy: LL8LvY6.png - Guide Adept (One participant wrote/contributed to 10 guides) Earned by Superunknown9281 on November 5 2016!

• Like 1

Okay! For the Halloween contest, I have these following images:

Theladozz - 6flhZhT.png

CypherNova139 - a0xxHEZ.png

Dragon-Archon LAbTm4U.png

xFalionx66xQytb.png

Who is this? GEQh6N7.jpg

Because there weren't that many participants as I expected, we will be choosing a grand prize winner and a runner up. A friend will be choosing the winners entirely. I will have no control.

I will be allowing a final day to submit a Halloween themed Avatar. Tomorrow night my friend will be picking a winner and a runner up! Goodluck everyone! Also, let me know what I missed on the OP. 

There will not be a November trophy list, but there will be a great December holiday edition. I'm going to make Dragon think of it all I have a bunch of stuff written down. PLus stuff for that fancy guide event in December  :D  :D

Who is this? GEQh6N7.jpg

I believe that was Falion's entry for the cute contest :hmm:.

That is correct. If having an entry for each category isn't allowed, just take the first one, I guess. 

Also, since you are allowing a last day for submissions, I went ahead and adjusted the brightness of my pumpkin since it was standing out too much. Please take that submission for the scary category.

qiNmWf3.png

Edited by xFalionx

I am now writing a trophy guide for Kancolle Kai (艦これ改). Trophy list is Here

The contents is almost finished but English is not my main language. Any help from someone whose main language is English so s/he can read over and do a thorough edit of the wording is appreciated. Preferably player of this game or the browser version. Thanks :) .

Extra? Does that mean missable trophies? I have ideas....

Let's just say it's time for people to step up their game. Things like: a harder difficulty, Raid Bosses teaming up, longer winning streaks, etc. In short: lots of skill is required and one mistake will be lethal :devil:.

I am now writing a trophy guide for Kancolle Kai (艦これ改). Trophy list is Here

The contents is almost finished but English is not my main language. Any help from someone whose main language is English so s/he can read over and do a thorough edit of the wording is appreciated. Preferably player of this game or the browser version. Thanks :) .

Good luck with the guide :D.

• Like 1

My first guide has now been published  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: ! I definitely look forward to writing guides in the future. It's a great way to give back to the community that's given me so many enjoyable experiences in such a short amount of time  :).

Congrats on your first guide! I quickly read through it and it looks really good! I'm most definitely going to use it when I'm going to play that game  :).

Well, I just played the game and used your guide. Thanks a lot for the guide, it was a great help for me to get through the game :)!

We are now level THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

ds6BhyJ.png

eTAQHKw.png

Thanks CypherNova!

WE STILL DON'T HAVE VITA GUIDES!

I will be allowing a final day to submit a Halloween themed Avatar. Tomorrow night my friend will be picking a winner and a runner up! 

cFkUXB2.png

• Like 1

After much procrastination, school work, and writing, my Who Wants to be a Millionaire guide is now finished and awaiting review :)

And now, I am officially a guide writer :). I think once things have calmed down with my coursework I'll start porting over the guides I wrote a few years back on another site, hopefully they've gotten better with age :P

And now, I am officially a guide writer :). I think once things have calmed down with my coursework I'll start porting over the guides I wrote a few years back on another site, hopefully they've gotten better with age :P

Nice, congrats :yay:. Be sure to do things like linking trophies, using PSNP icons, and removing the use of I/me/my when porting a guide, these are some things people forget when porting.