(EU) Playstation Summer Sale (50% off)

KashSenpai

So it's the Playstation Summer sale and I'm looking to buy some games since it's 50% off but want to know when this sale ends. PS, I don't want to hear people saying it ends at the end of summer... ( want to know the specific date)!

When clicking on a few games, it says from July 27 to August 24.

Edit:

jasondm300's link also mentions some games will be removed on August 10 and August 17.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Is this wIll be for US?

we wish it was :(. i am so jealous that nep nep producting perfection is on EU. probably about 15$ too ><.

its not so good for the Sale this week for US only saving grace is earth defense force 4.1

Edited by kingdrake2

we wish it was :(. i am so jealous that nep nep producting perfection is on EU. probably about 15$ too ><.

its not so good for the Sale this week for US only saving grace is earth defense force 4.1

Shit. That sucks! Wish it would come to US where finally EU is lucky to have this sale happen to them right now since usually I saw people who live in EU kept on getting screwed last time. Stupid Sony!

PC

Does something similar to me every few weeks on my PC account. I have to delete and re-enter my CC details, it then works until I get that error. Apparently has something to do with the PS servers not being the safer place to keep your CC details - LOL

Shit. That sucks! Wish it would come to US where finally EU is lucky to have this sale happen to them right now since usually I saw people who live in EU kept on getting screwed last time. Stupid Sony!

But... Most if not all of the stuff were on sale for US thru-out the months...so basically EU is just getting everything we had on sale months ago all wrapped up.

But... Most if not all of the stuff were on sale for US thru-out the months...so basically EU is just getting everything we had on sale months ago all wrapped up.

True. Though some games I haven't really played before like Beyond Two Souls where I think that was on sale before for US is on there. Good thing for EU having this sale of this week. Just wishing that we will have this sale again no matter if it is the same thing where the more games is on sale, the better for me to try things out.

Does something similar to me every few weeks on my PC account. I have to delete and re-enter my CC details, it then works until I get that error. Apparently has something to do with the PS servers not being the safer place to keep your CC details - LOL

yeah i may just try something like paypal

Worthless sales.There is nothing new.It's like the few last sales combined.I was really hoping i'd find a good discount for GTA V on PS4, but they did 50% on the BS bundles.Also paying 25 or 30 euros for digital copies of games that were released more than a year before, it's still very expensive.I mean i can find Batman Arkham Knight and Last of Us Remastered with 25 euros on my local gaming shop, even less if i get them used

Just a tip, but you should put "EU" in the Title of this thread.

I know right!? It made me all happy for a sec, since the last couple sales I had nothing to buy.