This game is awful.

local_jesster

Alright, so I've finished the game. 

What the guys before me have said is completely true, it's truly a shit game. 

It's easily one of the worst games I have ever played in my life, let alone on the ps4. 

Sony allowing it on their store is a complete disgrace. No quality control what so ever. 

Yes it's $4, but it's not even worth $1. 

Nothing about the game itself justifies any money being spent, it is total shit. :)

I'm assuming it was made by 14 year old who got his/her hands on unity and some prepaid for assets. 

If this was made by a team or anyone above the age of 16, that's cringeworthy as fuck and I'd love to know how they could justify charging money for it.

Actually I'd love to know how they could even justify finishing the game in general, it's fucking horrendous,  

Garbage. 1/10. Will never played again. 

Luckily it's cheap enough to justify
But it also gives the developer an excuse to make another shitty game/make some potential profit when sometimes, better games struggle to do/sell well
And all because of a bunch of trophy addicts just had to have another meaningless / almost effortless pixel
My stepson could make a better game than this
The controls are clunky
The aiming sucks
The jumping is equivalent to me standing on my tippy toes
The music is horrendous
I hit a glitch towards the end where my crossbow was automatically firing on it's own
Towards the end the level layouts are confusing
(mainly the castle dungeon type stage and swamps)
The special cross bow upgrades such as magic arrows, fire arrows, etc. are pointless
Its so cheap and poorly made I can foresee this being in the IGC in the not so distant future

All true. 

I'm genuinely surprised Sony would allow such a shit product on the store tbh. 

Edited by AWasteOfOxygen
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

That's offensive to the word "awful", this game is a complete piece of shit. It bugged the monster spawns at level 5 and started spawning monsters outside of the game boundaries, I had to shoot the goddamn orcs on top of the mountains and at the extreme corners of the map while glitching like crazy... 30 mins doing that. Fuck. I need a beer and a hammer.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Platted in 3-4 hours, but it felt like an eternity. Shooting all those stupid flying things that fire little green balls at you was by far the most annoying part.

It's a little easier if you go into options and turn down the analog sensitivity a bit (it's way too sensitive by default.) This can only be done from the main menu.

Edited by Hereticked

It's not that bad, I managed to get the plat in about 3 hours, the only problem are the huge FPS drop which makes the game almost unplayable...

At least the application never closed for me xD

Edited by Franciscoo-
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2016 at 2:48 PM, Barriebar17 said:

To make it worse you can go through this entire game like me: without upgrading 'reloading speed'. Getting to level 11 without any problems and suddenly asking yourself is this game supposed to be 'hard' next to awful?

Such a silly mistake.

I did the same thing ended up taking me twice as long to do it wish i would of re watched the video guide.

• 2 months later...

Yes, this game is terrible. Everything about it is bad. I thought it would be an easy platinum. It was atrocious. It took me awhile before I realized you can upgrade your weapons. Also, the final boss fight is ridiculously long. I felt like I was missing something but nope. Apparently you just spend 30 mins shooting the boss until he dies. 

• Like 1