Ok, so what's going on here?

olimoo101

Playdead's Inside came out on June 29th where it was published by Microsoft for Xbox One to be a timed exclusive. There has only been a tiny hint to when INSIDE will eventually come to PS4.

So when I saw this trophy list on PSNProfiles I was surprised. I have seen no reports of this. When a trophy list appears on PSNProfiles it usually only takes a few weeks until the game actually releases.

Is INSIDE coming to PS4 very soon? :D

Edited by olimoo101

When a trophy list appears on PSNProfiles it only takes a maximum of a few weeks until the game actually releases. I'm very sorry if I've got something wrong.

This is incorrect, a games trophy list leaking does not mean it's release is in the immanent future. Beyond: Two Souls had a ps4 trophy list long before we got even an announcement. Dead Rising remastered doesnt have a release date either, Transformers Fall Of Cybertron hasn't had a proper announcement yet, but it was leaked same time as Ultimate Alliance. 

This is a special case of the exclusivity that was assumed behind it, Limbo took a year before PS3 got it so everyone figured the same here. 

Playdead's Inside came out on June 29th where it was published by Microsoft for Xbox One to be a timed exclusive. There has only been a tiny hint to when INSIDE will eventually come to PS4.

So when I saw this trophy list on PSNProfiles I was surprised. I have seen no reports of this. When a trophy list appears on PSNProfiles it usually only takes a few weeks until the game actually releases.

Is INSIDE coming to PS4 very soon? :D

It will come soon, don't worry. 

• Like 1

Kind of disappointed there is no trophy like Limbo to complete a run with less than x amount of deaths. Will buy and complete the game nonetheless. Big fan of Limbo and from the snippets I have seen from this game, it will deliver too.

Edited by Starlove-

Dead Rising remastered doesnt have a release date either

actually it was given a "september 13" release date for it on the xbox store: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39354-update-dead-rising-1-2-otr-coming-on-september-13-to-ps4/

it was then quickly changed to "coming soon". don't know if this means they actually changed it or didn't wanted to announce it yet.

it is true that not every trophy list getting leaked means that the game will come soon, but in most cases they get released soon after.

• 3 months later...

Does anybody know if this is a good game? I just tripped over it on PSN (it's in the EU flash sale) and the trailer has left me speechless.

Brilliant game. Just bought it on the Flash sale myself (was waiting for a price drop).

Just played through once, loved it. Significantly easier than Limbo I thought, but maybe my Limbo experience just taught me well, lol.

Brilliant game. Just bought it on the Flash sale myself (was waiting for a price drop).

Just played through once, loved it. Significantly easier than Limbo I thought, but maybe my Limbo experience just taught me well, lol.

Thanks, a lot of people on my feed were positive about it as well. Missed the sale (was doubting for too long because of my backlog) but I'm sure I'll get it within a year.

there's a Demo for it if you want to try it yourself.

Yeah I know, haven't played the demo yet but I also like to see what other people say about it after playing through a game completely.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2-12-2016 at 0:17 PM, BillyHorrible said:

Thanks, a lot of people on my feed were positive about it as well. Missed the sale (was doubting for too long because of my backlog) but I'm sure I'll get it within a year.

So it's on sale again... €1 cheaper this time, €8 (original price is €20).

I might end up getting this as well as Hue and a few other games on sale, resisted for a while but the sale ends in two days and I feel the urge to buy a few games.

• 4 months later...