Sponsored: SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 3 official reveal trailer

Sly Ripper

Looks like PSNP is getting the attention it deserves from developers :yay:.

The trailer looks nice. I've never played a Sniper game, so I'm surprised to see other guns and melee kills too. 

get to see the bullet flying as you shoot it, I think I only seen that in Bulletstorm).

I also immediately thought of the Bulletstorm sniper rifle. I had a lot of fun with that gun.

That's such a cool sounding title. It sounds like it would be the name of a 90's B-movie that I would love to watch.

Only thing that really bothers me is the voice actor. I hope those are just early lines and it sounds much better in the full game.

• Like 1

So they are still using the Cryengine? Definitly looking forward to this. I hope they learned how the handle the Engine after their last two games. But since they wont be limited by last gen with this one, I have good hopes. Its a shame, that barely anyone except Crytek themselves is using the Engine on consoles. In my opinion its the most beautiful and realistic Engine out there. 

I liked the singleplayer of the first two games... but boy did the mp leave something to be desired. Same with Enemy Front. Hope this game is miles better than the ones that came before. 

I have the feeling that there wont be any MP in this one, since you get Singleplayer PreOrder stuff.

OT: The game looks good, I'm still wary after Lords of the Fallen but I still want to get this. Also, I rather they use Cry-engine then Unity. The slow motion thing really needs to be enhanced in the Sniper games.

OF-T: Damn, sponsorship everywhere. Gotta start calling Sly Sly Deniro. Probably see Sly dancing in the club by the end of the week.

01PKFJSRuijGHC2Z3d2i_Fierce%20News%20Kid

Edited by FlareXV

Played the first and it was decent but I never played the second. I read an article where the developer said this is the first Ghost Warrior title where they have had a AAA budget so I am curious if that will translate to a more fun and polished game. I know the levels are more sandbox and not linear like the first game, not sure how the second played.

Edited by skateak

I'm not that into FPS games and even less if they are situated in the 'real world' instead of being some form of fantastic, but I have to admit that this looks good. It helps that it does not seem to have that weird skeleton view that Sniper Elite has, I thought that was shattering the fourth wall too much.

Seeing as much of the trailer is shooting up close, I hope that a large enough portion of the game is picking people off at a distance. I prefer going the tactical approach, looking from a distance and picking people off one by one either from a distance or up close but not letting myself be seen too much.

Edited by BillyHorrible