Things you hate

Death

Donald Trump and any brain dead cretin who supports him.

As a European I can't help but watch with a mix of humour and morbid curiosity. Maybe it's because we generally lean more to the left politically over here but he seems too much like a cartoon character to be realistically electable. I mean his name is Donald TRUMP. Trump is an Irish and British euphemism for a fart. That's not a great start.

• Like 1

Also other stuff I hate:

Platform Elitist (talk shit about people who play PC or Console or Mobile)
People who force their belifes (Extremist Atheist, Extremist Christian, etc)

People who don't use their turn signals (Is like these people want car accident)

Racist people (Why hate on people because of skin)

Games with small ass subtitles and text, seriously not all of us use monitors or have 80' TVs  :angry:  Part of the reason I never bothered reading the books or text in Witcher 3 since I would literally have to get up and move closer just to see  :facepalm: 

Edited by blazeaire
  • Like 1

Games with small ass subtitles and text, seriously not all of us use monitors or have 80' TVs  :angry:  Part of the reason I never bothered reading the books or text in Witcher 3 since I would literally have to get up and move closer just to see  :facepalm:

THIS! OMG!

I've had the same small TV for ages and I actually have a bunch of games that I just straight up cannot play until I get a new one because the text is too small. Then I throw on a game from, like, 2006 or something and BLAM! It's like candy for my eyes because I'm so used to squinting.

• Like 1

THIS! OMG!

I've had the same small TV for ages and I actually have a bunch of games that I just straight up cannot play until I get a new one because the text is too small. Then I throw on a game from, like, 2006 or something and BLAM! It's like candy for my eyes because I'm so used to squinting.

IKR, I find it's particularly prevalent in AAA western games like Witcher, GTA, Assassin's Creed etc like WHY? :devil: I have a 42 inch TV and don't even sit that far from the TV yet can't even read the text half the times, SO annoying fml :jaymon:

When people kicked me for no damn reason just like on Google+ someone keeps on kicking me in the DOA group for no reason where I haven't doing anything wrong at all where either I will just keep on joining while I make a post until I find the answer on who did it and not keep on kicking me.

When I suck at other online games where I feel discouraged on how in the hell they keep on beating me so easily. >_>

When gaming sessions goes nowhere even I plan out the dates are available and no one say anything they will be available whee I hate that shit

Edited by Superstarmaste1r