Things you hate

Death

Everyone and everything!!! I hate hate hate !!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

It's lies, I don't hate that much, I'd rather adjust then hate. Exceptions are U2, I'm sorry bono, you're fake as shit and frankly I've hated your band since day 1. Also, Bob Geldof has always been a TWAT, yeah I hate you bob you smug little biatch, I know, you're not that smart and the music produces vomit, that must = stupid vomit.

• 2 weeks later...

People who won't accept you for who you are, especially if its because of your race/religion/gender/etc. We're all human beings.. why can't we be treated as such? 

Because they don't even accept or appreciate their true self therefore this shows another cycle of hatred.

• Like 1

Tangled earphones. I hate spending time untangling all the wires all the time that I want to hear something so bad that even worse when it is nighttime and if it is tangled without a light then you are screwed until you find a light.

Recording a phone while recording- I totally hate when I am trying to record a video with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and when it goes to 100F range even though I have one or two apps open manly camera and gallery app, it has the dare to make annoying sounds every time that I wish it has cold air in my room. Also just even holding it and make sure peoplecan see it when I record. Most of the time when it is night if I stand up since mostly during the daytime I see the widow on the screen due to the sun which I have to lay down and hold it straight and not mess up and make a sound. Same goes to nighttime but I try standing up but I don't like it anymore due to failed attempts while I see people going online and offline pop IPS where I really need to take them off again >_> Need a capture device SOOOOOO bad.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r