Things you hate

Death

I hate people who are making fun of something like cancer.

In my view pretty much everything can be the aim of a joke. If the wounds are still healing, it's too soon to make a joke, but eventually it's okay.

I see a lot of people saying "religion". As an atheist I do hate religion, organized religion even more so. Granted, not everything about religion is evil, it can be a force of good as well.

Why everyone gotta be hating on Religion? It inspires us and gives us something to believe in! I do't go around shouting, "FUCK ATHEISTS!"

Probably because there are people that force their religion down people's throats. You might not be one of those people but there are people like that.
  • Like 2

In my view pretty much everything can be the aim of a joke. If the wounds are still healing, it's too soon to make a joke, but eventually it's okay.

No, I don't mean people who defeated cancer, I mean rude and ignorant people who write stuff like ''I have cancer and it rocks! =D'' - This is what I mean, saw this comment on YT and had 200+ upvotes.

No, I don't mean people who defeated cancer, I mean rude and ignorant people who write stuff like ''I have cancer and it rocks! =D'' - This is what I mean, saw this comment on YT and had 200+ upvotes.

I didn't mean people who defeated cancer either, but those who have been defeated by cancer and their families.

That "I have cancer and it rocks!" doesn't seem inappropriate to me. Not funny, but not inappropriate.

• 2 weeks later...

This

Got a funny story about this. You reply was to people forcing religion down peoples throats, and I love telling this story. So I'm a friendly girl, and don't really care what anyone does or believes. So a Mormon stops me mid high street, wants to talk. Eh, I'm in no rush, so I talk to him. He's from America, over for some religious stuff, that's cool for him. We talk a bit, he wants to say a prayer before I leave. I don't care, say Go for it, but I won't join you, he agrees and says his prayer, we part happy people. 

Anways, I walk up the rest of the street, over the road and down another. I hear a voice shouting, I turn to look. There's this old fellow, in shorts shirt and rucksack, he's waving to ME xD and darts over a road to get to me. He starts asking questions about what the Mormon said. I'm like, dude, chill. He just asked me about God and stuff, said a prayer and that's it. Freaky guy says some stuff, roots in his backpack for 5 mins pulling out his bible. Apparently I need a prayer read to me to 'cleanse' me xD I'm in shock like, wtf dude?! anyway, as I say  I'm a nice enough girl, let him say his prayer and he fucks off, and I'm like... wow, fucking Christians? xD Coz no offense to them, but thy're the ones who seem to try to cram it down my throat the most.

• Like 4

I was raised to try and not hate things, that to hate is to not have compassion for it-and by nature unless you are just heartless you'll feel compassion even for an enemy.- That said I'm not too into trolls who purposefully lose the match your team is on just out of spite.

Hmm explains why I hate so much, I'm heartless and not compassionate.

Hmm, let me see.

Hypocrisy.

People who don't tell the difference between Laugh with you and Laugh of you. Especially when this people do not understand that they they don't have to feel bad if you decide to troll too. And the worst, when the people around disapprove when you try to put an end to the discussion, they look at you like you are a monster - c'mon you have to understand the troll, it's just the way he is, let him be, don't be a bad person -

Talking about trolls, someone mentioned the brain-wash by the media, I found pretty stupid all the society "trying" to stop the bullying and mean attitude and nowadays you have a lot of shows when trolls/bullies in many cases are the HEROES of the show, they leave the moral of the episode!!!

So the moral is: Don't bully during your adolescence but about 20 and you'll be famous, loved and the Truth.