- Dirt 3 + all dlc

- Red Alert 3

- The Amazing Spider-Man

- Red Dead Redemption DLC

- Sniper Elite 3

- Saints Row 4 DLC

- Battlefield 4 DLC (was for free)

• Like 3

But not necessary for the platinum  :P. If Saionji's really good in fighting games, then he don't need to pay a lot money for it.

Must for the 100% :)

So.. challenge accepted :P. It's gonna be much harder than Calamity Trigger, though especially if you're not going to buy dlc characters.

Its accepted indeed :P I want to buy dlc characters thou, they are delisted in PL store lol so it might be a bit troublesome to get them.

I was wondering if you can simply pay for things in other EU psstores with Paypal...

Edited by Saionji

Pshhh look at all those "easy" games.

You're almost done with dirt anyway. Maybe after some of the Blazblue games try Arcana Heart. :awesome:

Arcana Heart doesnt look too interesting to me :P I have less time to play games now anyways so I dont even know how many years it will take me to finish all those games.

Arcana Heart doesnt look too interesting to me :P I have less time to play games now anyways so I dont even know how many years it will take me to finish all those games.

Hmm true. You can just to them casually and not go hardcore :P

That Red Alert 3 looks like a pain to plat, I enjoyed it playing in the PC back then 

Because of the incoming Batman Arkham Origin server shutdown which will happen on 4th december I bought this game and will be focusing on online trophies whenever I have the chance.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Online-Services/m-p/1323449#U1323449

UPDATE.

Games I recently bought:

- Batman Arkham Origin

UPDATE.

- Dirt 3 completed

Lc7950b.png

Thanks a lot to the following people who went through boosting this game with me:

KingSuperOne

PL_Tomasz_G

Melted-Mermaid

mocarz500

- next I will play Persona 4 Arena single player while focusing on boosting Batman AO and Red Alert 3

UPDATE.

- Batman Arkham Origins online trophies done

Thanks a lot to all those poeple who came together as one to accomplish this task before the servers will go down and also those who ignored me when I asked for help this emoticon if for you - :P

Edited by Saionji

UPDATE.

- Dirt 3 completed

Lc7950b.png

Thanks a lot to the following people who went through boosting this game with me:

KingSuperOne

PL_Tomasz_G

Melted-Mermaid

mocarz500

Congrats for DIrt 3  :), Always also badass :P

UPDATE.

- Batman Arkham Origins online trophies done

You never give up :shakefist:

UPDATE.

Games I bought from recent sale:

- Batman Arkham City + all DLC

- Battlefield 4

- Ultra Street Fighter IV

Good luck for your next platinums, I am with you :shakefist: 
  • Like 1

Red Alert 3 completed as well as all strategy games I was interested in on ps3 with it, RA3 was definitely the best from them all I think and right behind it would be R.U.S.E which is also a great game. TC Endwar was good but nothing really special except the option to order your units with voice command. It was really hard to find a boosting partner for RA3 and that is why this game took me longer than it should.

109899-stranger.jpg

Next all my focus, dedication and patience is going towards this game... :devil:

L57109a.png

• Like 1

Never played P4A serious but Stage 6 ofc without pausing right? Or who else did it ?

I was waiting until you post here... ;)

Reaching 6th stage without pause is easy as pie, since it was hard for you then I guess you really dont know much about this game and someone did P4A for you (and I already know who it was) or your skill is so poor :giggle:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

UPDATE.

- Atelier Totori completed

atelier_totori_wallpaper_1_by_finnel_har

Grinding money with Spring Cups, trying to trigger every event for true ending or watching how master care for their pupils :awesome: was a lot of fun

maxresdefault.jpg

Next I m doing Shift 2 Unleashed

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2