MarsipanRumpan

Luftrausers will be patched!

69 posts in this topic

I just got the kill 3 blimps after death by going into SFMT mode with the laser and nuke body. I damaged it first, then died with nuke. It didn't work every time, but repeated attempts finally got me 3. Does this mean I can get Master Rauser, or is there another mission that's glitched as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 3:50 AM, Lance_87 said:

I'm quite surprised that company is still open. But they haven't made a game since then.

They’ve made a lot of successful games and are a 2 person company, they have a lot of money in the bank, don’t forget that they also developed games without the Vlambeer label like Minit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2016 at 0:10 PM, MarsipanRumpan said:

Good news, in a blog post Vlambeer announced they are working on a patch on Luftrausers along with their other projects. This patch is specifically for the trophy problems.
 


Good news to all of you that have been waiting for this. Here is the full announcement for those whose intrested!

Did this ever happen??? 🤔 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I will be playing this game after all. Good that they are finally patching it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

Looks like I will be playing this game after all. Good that they are finally patching it.

 

Jesus Christ learn to read. The announcement is 2+ years old.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

 

Jesus Christ learn to read. The announcement is 2+ years old.

I just never knew it was patched! I can read. I'm just saying I can now go play this game as I now know (even though its news from 2 years ago) that the trophies were patched.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I just never knew it was patched! I can read. I'm just saying I can now go play this game as I now know (even though its news from 2 years ago) that the trophies were patched.

 

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it never actually happened.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

 

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it never actually happened.

Maybe that's why I never knew it was supposed to. Thanks. I will just forget even messing with it at this point then. Nice to get an informative reply without someone being rude. Much appreciated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I can read

 

Obviously, even if you might be able to, it sure doesn't seem like you actually did. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I just never knew it was patched! I can read. I'm just saying I can now go play this game as I now know (even though its news from 2 years ago) that the trophies were patched.

 

... really? Did you read the post above your first one here? *facepalm*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've actually avoided anything Vlambeer ever since this game.  Thanks for pointing out that they go under different names.  I'll have to find out what other games I won't buy =D

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: still not patched. 

 

 

 

Edit - aside from two trophies not popping when they should there isn’t anything wrong with the game, you can still “complete” it. 

Edited by audiopile
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Except that your news was made a month BEFORE it was announced that it WILL be patched lol.

 

Oh well, whatever. That jerk is probably too busy in prasing the Epic Games Store at this point.

Edited by Lance_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, audiopile said:

Edit - aside from two trophies not popping when they should there isn’t anything wrong with the game, you can still “complete” it. 

Can anyone here confirm this? I really don't care about the trophies that much as long as it is possible to complete all the missions and beat the game. I heard that some of the missions were impossible to beat due to a bug, but if there is a way around this i think i could learn to live with it.

Edited by Android927
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Android927 said:

Can anyone here confirm this? I really don't care about the trophies that much as long as it is possible to complete all the missions and beat the game. I heard that some of the missions were impossible to beat due to a bug, but if there is a way around this i think i could learn to live with it.

scroll up 4 posts to the Jan 17th post

 

cigoT2s.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlindMango can someone please close this thread? Someone resurrects it every few months and gets everyone's panties in a knot. Can people not read?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

@BlindMango can someone please close this thread? Someone resurrects it every few months and gets everyone's panties in a knot. Can people not read?

But then they will just start up another thread...

 

If they won't read this one that's open...what makes you think these evolutionary marvels will read the closed one?

 

dQqWKRI.jpg

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those guys in a nutshell.

 

zlqbApg.jpg

Edited by dakk55
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.