Platinum for Minecraft in 3 hours?

Tondt

See this video: 

Set up all the trophies (i.e., do all of the pre-reqs for them, but don't actually earn them). Leave the game running for 29 days. Then earn you trophies. Boom, first trophy to last trophy is very quick.

Looks like he would have had an even shorter platinum (1 hour or so), but he miscalculated his 100 days trophy a bit and had to wait another 1.5 hours or so for it to pop.

• Like 2

http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2990-Minecraft

There's a trophy that requires you to be playing for 100 in game days which is around 30 hours in real life if I'm not mistaken. Can the passing the time trophy be achieved using cross saves? How does one unlock this trophy so fast?

3 hours isn't the time played but the time between first and last trophy.

Nailed it!

See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtbpLc-69I

Set up all the trophies (i.e., do all of the pre-reqs for them, but don't actually earn them). Leave the game running for 29 days. Then earn you trophies. Boom, first trophy to last trophy is very quick.

Looks like he would have had an even shorter platinum (1 hour or so), but he miscalculated his 100 days trophy a bit and had to wait another 1.5 hours or so for it to pop.

I get it now, thanks for the response! The passing the time trophy was the trophy I was unsure about, it makes sense now.

Can't you also get some trophies by visiting world of someone who already has a Plat?

That's possible you can visit a friends world and get the end trophy if they have defeated the end dragon. I believe the fastest achiever waited 99 minecraft days and had a world already set up to achieve a very fast platinum. Their last trophy for the platinum was the passing the time trophy so this is most likely the case.

• 6 months later...
On Sun Aug 21 2016 at 0:00 PM, Nuttro93 said:

The 100 days trophy can pop automatically through cross-saving. When the PS3 version got new trophies I imported my world from the PSV version and it popped.

I actually did a cross save and it didn't work

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2016 at 4:55 PM, Tondenga7200 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2990-Minecraft

There's a trophy that requires you to be playing for 100 in game days which is around 30 hours in real life if I'm not mistaken. Can the passing the time trophy be achieved using cross saves? How does one unlock this trophy so fast?

Nope u cant