Humble Playstation Bundle (Capcom)

SyIaris

Seems like a really cool offer. Nothing really interesting for me though. However, it would be pretty cool if similar offers would appear more frequently in the future. I like the way it works :P.

Definitely a chance. This is the first Playstation bundle, but they've had at least two Nintendo ones in the past. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more.

HumbleBundle for PS?! BRILLIANT!

Too bad my country cannot redeem it...

Does anyone know if I could get Canada codes even though the payment would come from non-eligible country?

I have no idea what country it would give you if you just tried to buy it. Could definitely have someone pick it up for you, though... or you could grab the $1 tier, try it out, and upgrade from your purchase page if they work.

Edited by SyIaris

HUMBLE BUNDLE FINALLY FOR PLAYSTATION.

Thanks, OP.

Hoping they do this for the VIta someday.

Some no trophy games, and already got some of these from PS+ and some purchased for cheap before.

If I had a time machine...would not have purchased Strider for 3 bucks....and got the tier 1.

Nothing for me...but I hope they do another PS bundle.

Edit: Will be getting the tier 3...and gift the ones I already have.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

I have no idea what country it would give you if you just tried to buy it. Could definitely have someone pick it up for you, though... or you could grab the $1 tier, try it out, and upgrade from your purchase page if they work.

Yea, you are right... 1 buck won't kill me and I will have an account on HB.

Seems worth.

Thanks, OP.

Hoping they do this for the VIta someday.

What is Vita? :D

Yup. They do. This bundle does not require you to connect your PSN account.

The list of countries is there just to signalize that it's for NA users.

Okay, gonna get Resident Evils.

• Like 1

So if I pay 15$ I get all those game?

Yep. Double-check and make sure it doesn't need to be $15.01, though (it'll give you a message to add x more if you haven't qualified)... it's been a while since I bought the top tier in one of their bundles.

Edited by SyIaris

Yep. Double-check and make sure it doesn't need to be $15.01, though (it'll give you a message to add x more if you haven't qualified)... it's been a while since I bought the top tier in one of their bundles.

Sweet, more games to my endless backlog. Although i won't play any of these in the near future I'll get it. Seems like a good deal plus it's for a good cause ;D

I said cute loli's. What is this 3D business? We all know 2D > 3D.  :P

She is voiced by Aoi Yuuki, enough :awesome:

Sweet, more games to my endless backlog. Although i won't play any of these in the near future I'll get it. Seems like a good deal plus it's for a good cause ;D

Especially if you add more to charity and less to Capcom :D

• Like 1

I wonder if we can use the codes we receive to purchase games we already have through psplus, which we normally can't do on psn. For example, I have Strider for ps4 from psplus, so if I were to receive a code for that game from humble bundle could I bypass the psplus restriction and purchase it?

Edited by Hayades

HumbleBundle for PS?! BRILLIANT!

Too bad my country cannot redeem it...

Does anyone know if I could get Canada codes even though the payment would come from non-eligible country?

If you need assistance, PM me and you can send the funds via Paypal and I'll grab whatever bundle you want and send you the codes.

I'll probably get the $15 tier myself. And there's a decent amount of games I'll end up selling because I have them.

I wonder if we can use the codes we receive to purchase games we already have through psplus, which we normally can't do on psn. For example, I have Strider for ps4 from psplus, so if I were to receive a code for that game from humble bundle could I bypass the psplus restriction and purchase it?

I think you can do that only after your subscription ends.

On the other hand, the codes do not expire so you can wait for the expiration date, redeem the Strider and re-subscribe if you want.

Not in Italy :'(

You can use/create NA account =D

It's NA only, yea.

If you need assistance, PM me and you can send the funds via Paypal and I'll grab whatever bundle you want and send you the codes.

I'll probably get the $15 tier myself. And there's a decent amount of games I'll end up selling because I have them.

Thanks for the offer, as I said, I was able to get the bundle without any problems :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami