Project Platinum: Worms

VeldinX

PROJECT PLATINUM: WORMS

Welcome to Project Platinum: Worms! Here we take the time to honour those brave Worms who lost their lives – many, many times – in the line of duty; those who have served their team proud. In recognition of their efforts we proudly present five decorations of war, with the highest order only awarded to the select few Worms who have shown the utmost bravery and skill in the face of the enemy. Furthermore, two "Special Honours" are in place for outstanding achievements in the sidelines. Think you've got what it takes? Join today!

For more information on what Project Platinum is all about and to see if you can create your own, please see the General info and leaderboard thread. Special thanks to @xZoneHunter for creating the original concept.

RULES

• Each trophy must be earned legitimately. Anyone found to have hacked any will be disqualified and banned from the event.
  • Only unique games are eligible. If the same game is completed on multiple platforms it will only count once.
  • Names in the Hall of Memorial are by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  • When a new Worms game is released you may have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Memorial as the requirements may haved changed, if necessary.
  • Earning your place in the Hall of Memorial will also entitle you to points on the Project Platinum leaderboard. Points by tier are as follows: :bronze: Bronze 1, :silver: Silver 2, :gold: Gold 6, :platinum: Platinum 12. The :hidden: "Hidden" tier and Special Honours are only for fun and don't give points on the leaderboard.
  • If you would like to sign up please state which award you are eligible for and provide a list of your completed games.

GAMES

_  Worms 2: Armageddon
_  Worms Ultimate Mayhem
_  Worms Revolution (PS3) -or- Worms Revolution Extreme (Vita)
_  Worms Battlegrounds
_  Worms W.M.D
_  Worms Rumble (PS4) -or- (PS5)

_  Worms — Bonus
_  Worms Crazy Golf — Bonus

GUIDES

If in need of help with any Worms trophies, make sure to consult the guides below. Guides linked in orange are provided by PlayStationTrophies.org as there are none currently available on PSNProfiles. If you are working on any game or DLC that doesn't already have a guide then please consider helping out the community by writing one yourself, following the official guidelines. Lastly, to find other players for help with any multiplayer trophies, see the list of Gaming Sessions.

REQUIREMENTS

Platinum   :platinum:  Genghis Worm! — Earn five unique platinums.
Gold   :gold:  The Worminator — Earn four unique platinums.
Silver   :silver:  Six Dollar Worm — Earn two unique platinums.
Bronze   :bronze:  The Worm for the Job — Earn one unique platinum.
Hidden   :hidden:  No Worm Left Behind — Earn at least one trophy in any Worms game.

Bonus 1   hM8aVCb.png  Fast, Pink and Hard… — Complete the first Worms to 100%.
Bonus 2   EVYTsYq.png  Crazy Golfer — Complete Worms Crazy Golf to 100%.

vaO3hnv.png

HALL OF MEMORIAL

:platinum:  Platinum  :platinum:

GENGHIS WORM!

:gold:  Gold  :gold:

THE WORMINATOR

No one yet

:silver:  Silver  :silver:

SIX DOLLAR WORM

:bronze:  Bronze  :bronze:

THE WORM FOR THE JOB

:hidden:  Hidden  :hidden:

NO WORM LEFT BEHIND

SPECIAL HONOURS

hM8aVCb.png  Bonus 1  hM8aVCb.png

FAST, PINK AND HARD...

EVYTsYq.png  Bonus 2  EVYTsYq.png

CRAZY GOLFER

Edited by VeldinX
  • Like 4

Had no idea there were so many worms games. I have Worms 100% and Worms 2 Plat. Basically gave up on Revolution just couldn't get past a certain mission on the campaign.

Which mission?  I got stuck for a while too and abandoned the game for the time being, but I will go back to it soon and try for the platinum and 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Worms 1. I was about to 100% Ultimate Mayhem too, but then I got issues with the DLCs and it completely locked me out of the DLC on my save... Let's put it lightly, that sucked big time as I was almost done with the main game and the DLC... -_- Never got any response from Team 17 about this, which also sucks. I even got the first Worms game on PS1, and I've like 2 or 3 copies of Ultimate Mayhem and the collection etc, but yeah, absolutely no response after several e-mails etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 02/09/2017 at 3:09 AM, MMDE said:

Worms 1. I was about to 100% Ultimate Mayhem too, but then I got issues with the DLCs and it completely locked me out of the DLC on my save... Let's put it lightly, that sucked big time as I was almost done with the main game and the DLC... -_- Never got any response from Team 17 about this, which also sucks. I even got the first Worms game on PS1, and I've like 2 or 3 copies of Ultimate Mayhem and the collection etc, but yeah, absolutely no response after several e-mails etc.

Ah that's rough! Hopefully you'll have the courage to go back to it one day and get that plat that's rightfully yours! ;)  There must be a way around it, though if it meant starting over from scratch then I don't blame you for moving on. Anyhow you're now part of the club for the first Worms at least.  :highfive:

2 minutes ago, Fox-Hand-89 said:

I really don't know much about this Project Platinum thing, but I have all Worms games platinums and 100%. (excluding Revolution on Vita). That mean is... what? You put me in Hall of Memorial? )) Or I need to do something else?

It means you can have your name listed in the hall and become the first to rightfully hold the title of Genghis Worm! :platinum: Congrats!:yay:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

:platinum:  Worms Rumble now counts towards the ranks!  :platinum:

I have decided to keep the rank requirements unchanged as it seems Worms isn't the kind of series where many people get every single game. In all the years of this PP we've only ever had one Genghis Worm!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...