Mafia III Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

Looks easy but the game would have been delayed for 5 years.. at least! Did any of you see gameplay videos by IGN or GameSpot? This game looks and plays horrible.. it's 2016 not 1672.. I'm so dissapointed, already cancelled my pre-order.

You're kidding right? The game looks great, and there's no reason for it to be delayed, you're either blind or just kinda dumb
  • Like 2

You're kidding right? The game looks great, and there's no reason for it to be delayed, you're either blind or just kinda dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Just watch this video. The best part starts at 6:30. 

Then watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

1:55 - This is 2016.. and how he can see through walls? In Mafia 2, you can't able to do is. This isn't a Mafia game, it's a trash. I've had high hopes, but they're gone. Have fun with this super boring manhunt game which only gets 4-5 or 6 points. For 60$. Totally worth.

• Like 1

Looks awsome, and fair enough in difficulty, problobly going to be 3/10 or 4/10

Looks easy but the game would have been delayed for 5 years.. at least! Did any of you see gameplay videos by IGN or GameSpot? This game looks and plays horrible.. it's 2016 not 1672.. I'm so dissapointed, already cancelled my pre-order.

You're Kidding???right?? This game Looks amazing!!  Payed for Deluxe edition of it so i get the season pass! So guys i cant wait for it :D

Edited by Stevieboy
No need for insults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Just watch this video. The best part starts at 6:30.

Then watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

1:55 - This is 2016.. and how he can see through walls? In Mafia 2, you can't able to do is. This isn't a Mafia game, it's a trash. I've had high hopes, but they're gone. Have fun with this super boring manhunt game which only gets 4-5 or 6 points. For 60$. Totally worth.

Yeah cause evolving a games mechanics and taking it to the next level makes it not a sequel to Mafia 2, you know how stupid that sounds? Seeing through walls is an optional thing, no one is making you do it. This game looks awesome and you're just one of those people that are blinded by nostalgia for the 2nd game. You clearly don't know how the game works by calling it a manhunt game.
  • Like 2

Yeah cause evolving a games mechanics and taking it to the next level makes it not a sequel to Mafia 2, you know how stupid that sounds? Seeing through walls is an optional thing, no one is making you do it. This game looks awesome and you're just one of those people that are blinded by nostalgia for the 2nd game. You clearly don't know how the game works by calling it a manhunt game.

Yeah? Than tell me how this game works!

I'm not blinded, i'm diassapointed. And that's a huuuge difference!

Good Things:

No Mp trophies.

No difficulty related trophies.

Bad Things:

No Collectables ( No playboy , shame)

And they could do better at the trophy tiles, instead of using the same again with numbers.

Just so you know, Hangar 13 confirmed the Playboys are returning.

Good Things:

No Mp trophies.

No difficulty related trophies.

Bad Things:

No Collectables ( No playboy , shame)

And they could do better at the trophy tiles, instead of using the same again with numbers.

Would have like the collectibles. Although there are no Difficulty related trophies we still have multiple playthroughs with keeping certain associates alive and some dead.  

FFS! The story has already been spoiled for me  :angry:

i don't really see how... i mean it's not much of a spoiler that to win the game you as Clay will kill the other bosses (mafia) and they said in gameplay videos that depending on how you share control with your underbosses they can turn on you. so the trophies are a variation of that. you learn the names sure but as soon as they'd be introduced in a cutscene associated with the enemy it doesn't leave much of their fate unclear. i'm ooking forward to going back to older saves to see what's the ending variety in terms of who you took with you or disposed of

Multiple playthroughs?

Well some trophies indicate that you have to reach certain points in the story with certain amounts of own associates as well as the Racket bosses.  So at least a few backup savegames won't hurt, I guess. The question is, when to make those - I don't think anybody knows already when certain points-of-no-return will come in the story.

Personally, I'm going for two playthroughs. One "good" with everything done rather careful and complete and with everyone on board - and then a "bad" revenge playthrough. :)

• Like 1