Digimon World: Next Order coming west for PS4 in early 2017!

Xel

I loved so much Cyber Sleuth , it was my very first Digimon game and what a good way to start imo . I hope for more goodness from Next Order , totally hyped for this title to release next year . Would it be similar to the other Digimon World titles like the ones on PSone ? I never played those games before cause was not really my thing back in those days .

Please drain my wallet to your hearts content.

Also, i'm really happy there are different languages for the subtitles, rarely find ones with Italian's ^_^

I tend to find many games with italian subtitles even for older games like PSone games release in Europe , the options for subtitles generally tend to be English , French , German, Spanish and Italian , ocassionaly the Dutch language would appear also for some games . Rarely do i find my language, Portuguese for option of more old games but many AAA games from the 7th gen and most from the 8th gen include now more language options including Portuguese . But that doesn't affect me , i only need English subtitles to be happy with my game  xD

• Like 1

I tend to find many games with italian subtitles even for older games like PSone games release in Europe , the options for subtitles generally tend to be English , French , German, Spanish and Italian , ocassionaly the Dutch language would appear also for some games . Rarely do i find my language, Portuguese for option of more old games but many AAA games from the 7th gen and most from the 8th gen include now more language options including Portuguese . But that doesn't affect me , i only need English subtitles to be happy with my game  xD

True, i'm happy that there are many games that do support the different languages, and i'm the same as you, english is my forte xD

I lost my childhood to the original Digmon World Games, and more! I bought Cyber Sleuth blindly hoping for the Digital World and Atleast all the cannon digimon... It left me disappointed. No Digiworld exploration, and like 20+ cannon digimon missing from the game, though the EXTREMELY side chars they threw in :( Hopefully they manage the roster a bit better in this one.

If those needs are met than:

hYtQqUD.gif

In celebration here's a code:

3D35-C3NQ-F941

Edited by TigressLion

Man you should have seen the rage from everyone when they initially announced it yesterday as a PS4 exclusive. Every region's Bandai Namco Twitter, Facebook posts and even the Youtube trailer only listed PS4.

I don't know how a company manages to fuck up that much on communication but It's nice to see the PS Vita version is also coming.

I've enjoyed the 10 hours or so I've put into Cyber Sleuth, I really need to get back to it. A bit of a drag we have to read a ton of English text with Japanese voices again but we're fortunate they decided to put these games out in the West in the first place so shouldn't complain. I imagine CS did pretty well

Oh boy!

(Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on September 14 at 9:00 p.m. Bandai Namco sent Gematsu an updated press release at 5:00 p.m. on September 15, clarifying mistakes in the original press release sent out on September 14. The original press release indicated a PlayStation 4-only, digital-only release.)
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017#lfvoom26UgiPZ0sa.99

(Editor’s Note #2: Bandai Namco sent Gematsu an “updated correction”—a correction of its previous correction—at 9:52 p.m. backpedaling its PS Vita announcement. According to the new press release, the game will be available “exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in both digital and boxed-retail versions.)”

Edited by Xeliot