What movies' have you cried at?

iFrankenweenie

I've gotten those knots in my throat and misty-eyed at a few movies in my recent years, usually when reminiscing on someone who died, but I honestly haven't actually CRIED over a movie since I was about 9 or 10. And I can guarantee you that it involved the death of a dog, I used to think they were actually killing dogs.

And I cried at the end of the movie Ghost with Demi Moore lol.

I don't tend to to be the crying baby in movies but there's always some masterpieces that bring me down to tears such as :

The Green Mile

Hachicko a Dog's Story

Metal Gear Solid 3 ( to me that's a hell of wannabe movie that surpasses most top-budget Hollywood sensations)

Okay, so I'm usually a horror movie fan, but I will be hit by sap movies...usually when a family member (namely mom) drags me down for a movie night.  Sad movies....I've cried maybe once at Beaches (the end, end), Hachiko: A Dogs Story made me cry my eyes out...but I love animals, and it was so sad how he just stayed waiting; and I actually was just dragged down to watch A Fault in Our Stars tonight...which they could've made oh just a little sadder, I don't think I freaking cried enough with the storyline -_-

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This might seem odd:

Bolt_ver2.jpg

Towards the end. If you've seen this movie you'll know what part I'm talking about. 

To be honest, that is the only scene I have EVER cried watching. And I cry every time I see it. No idea why, I just do. I've seen plenty of sadder and more tragic movies, yet this one lesser known Disney title does the trick for some reason.