What movies' have you cried at?

iFrankenweenie

• 3 weeks later...

I cry so easily at films with even slightly touching or emotional moments it's actually ridiculous, especially given I never used to cry at anything when I was younger, I'm making up for lost time haha, I'll keep the list short or you'd be reading all day:

I Am Sam

Braveheart

The Colour Purple

Steel Magnolias

The Lion King

Tarzan (Disney)

Toy Story 2 (Jessie's memories)

Finding Neverland

Stepmom

and probably every other movie that's known to make you cry :(

• Like 1

This movie immediately comes to mind when I think about this.

Yuh, I'd thought nothing would top Watership Down until I watched Hachi. It's so heartrending, my eyes became oceans.

Remembered some more:

Ai: Artificial Intelligence

Toy Story 3

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2

War Horse

Even 'The Simpsons Movie' a little bit. That part where Homer realises he's been left alone and watches the recording Marge left him.

Again, there are many more...

Yuh, I'd thought nothing would top Watership Down until I watched Hachi. It's so heartrending, my eyes became oceans.

Remembered some more:

Ai: Artificial Intelligence

Toy Story 3

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2

War Horse

Even 'The Simpsons Movie' a little bit. That part where Homer realises he's been left alone and watches the recording Marge left him.

Again, there are many more...

but you still haven't mentioned lord of the rings? assuming by your psn id I thought it would be the first one.... :hmm:

The Dark Knight Rises.... Because that movie sucked.

Surely you jest. But if you are serious then please elaborate on how that movie *sucked*. I am not going to lie, I was never a big fan of Christopher Nolan's previous two Batman movies and took them to be overrated. However watching The Dark Knight Rises two days back I was simply in awe. It's my number one movie now, along with the movie The Godfather, which I was absolutely sure no movie would ever come near.

(Don't forget to posit your own points which you believe would make the movie not suck. I am very curious to hear them.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...