What movies' have you cried at?

iFrankenweenie

Grave of the Fireflies-you are dead if you don't cry during this film

The Fall-due to some personal stuff at home this movie really got to me (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it). Absolutely beautiful film and I recommend it to everyone.

Umberto D-Makes Marley and Me look like Weekend at Bernies. Watched this in film class and after the end the teacher turned the lights on and I looked around and saw a group of 20-30 year olds trying to wipe away the fountain of tears.

Oh and to all of you that say crying is for girls, I have this to say to you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Dirty Dancing   Nobody put's Babe in a corner

Just Kidding

Where the red fern grows 1974 version

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072402/

Old Yeller

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050798/

We bought a zoo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1389137/

Despite the AVATAR, i'm only human  haha

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Terminal disease movies get me every time

The Cure

My Life

Funny story is when I was a teenager, My best friend from highschool and I went to see Iron Giant in the movies.   After it was over my friend was crying softly and an 8 year old kid passing us to get to the aisle looked over at him and said "pussy" the look of disgust and the words coming out of such a young one had me rolling with laughter.

Eight Below, these researches in Antarctica had to leave behind their dogs during this blizzard when they left. When the storm was over and all the dogs are getting back up, but that one and they are all looking at him waiting for him to get up. Show me the holocaust, people being tortured and heart-breaking moments of families being ripped apart, nothing. You show me an animal suffering or die and I'm liable to breakdown right there and then.

Edited by sorrowssmile

When i was a younger i cried at

The Lion King

Friday the 13th the classic ones

Pokemon the First movie

Bridge to Terabithia when that girl died 

I'd cry too if i had to sit through that

Oh yeah, Bridge to Terabithia... that was heartrending. To be honest, I never saw that coming so upon hearing the tragic news, I was as shocked as Hutcherson's character.

Toy Story 3

Good Lord, did that one get me. I was just chillin', watching a kids movie with the wife, and then we both got choked up at the end. Also, though I don't usually tear up from movies, I can't watch the end of The Shawshank Redemption without being reduced to a blubbering idiot.

i have heard its a great film, but VERY depressing, is this true ? as i would like to watch it, but do not want/need to be put on a downer for days

Depends how sensitive you are. It's a must watch if you're a fan of anime. It was even sadder for me when I watched it a second time and noticed a few little things at the end.

Good Lord, did that one get me. I was just chillin', watching a kids movie with the wife, and then we both got choked up at the end. Also, though I don't usually tear up from movies, I can't watch the end of The Shawshank Redemption without being reduced to a blubbering idiot.

Toy Story 3

Me, my sister and her boy friend went to go see this movie in theaters. It was right at the end of the film...continue in spoilers

when all the toys began holding hands and prepared to go into the fire. The three of us (and the rest of the theater) were all on the edge of our seats and after the film was over I remember saying "if that scene had ended with all the toys dying I think there would have been a riot"

Fantastic film and a perfect ending to the trilogy (and not a terrible PS3 game as well :P)

Edited by Dr_Mayus