Free due PS Store glitch (EU only) [Not working anymore]

xZoneHunter

Game will become free once you go through a few steps,

1. Go to the PSN store on your PC

2. Search the store for 'Tiny Brains'

3. You should see a few games pop up, add and 'buy' the PS3 Demo.

4. Once bought, go back to the search results. Add and 'buy' the PS4 Demo. (Go to the PS4 listing, there should be an option to download the demo) Again the demo is free.

5. Once bought, go back to the search results. You should now see the PS3 upgrade fall to 0 €. 

6. Add it to your cart and buy it. You'll also get the PS4 version through cross-buy.

Enjoy.

Credit

EDIT: Not working anymore

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 4

Game will become free once you go through a few steps,

1. Go to the PSN store on your PC

2. Search the store for 'Tiny Brains'

3. You should see a few games pop up, add and 'buy' the PS3 Demo.

4. Once bought, go back to the search results. Add and 'buy' the PS4 Demo. (Go to the PS4 listing, there should be an option to download the demo) Again the demo is free.

5. Once bought, go back to the search results. You should now see the PS3 upgrade fall to 0 €. 

6. Add it to your cart and buy it. You'll also get the PS4 version through cross-buy.

Enjoy.

Credit

Thank You

Don't you feel like this is kind of cheating the company out of money?

I'm not telling anyone not to do it. Just know what you are doing before you do it.

That's why I didnt bother to do it. People actually spent time making the game, if I really wanted to play it I'd pay for their services. There is no honor in this.

Thank You

That's why I didnt bother to do it. People actually spent time making the game, if I really wanted to play it I'd pay for their services. There is no honor in this.

If the screw up is Sony's fault, the game dev will get the money anyway, just saying.