The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't know if I should kill the Halloween SSR Chika. I love the Halloween Set but I don't like Chika and my cool team is on point.

Well I'd keep it because my cool team is 2nd year based, but if you don't think it's worth keeping, might as well get that SSR seal. 

Okay just to inform the Japanese Players of this so that means @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 . The JP version will have a 4th anniversary and to celebrate the occasion. You will get one UR ticket for one particular idol from Muse to Aqours. This does not mean that you will get to choose which particular UR you will get. You can't be "I want this Arabian Dancer UR Kotori Card" the UR will be random but it will be of a particular idol of your choosing.

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Okay just to inform the Japanese Players of this so that means @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 . The JP version will have a 4th anniversary and to celebrate the occasion. You will get one UR ticket for one particular idol from Muse to Aqours. This does not mean that you will get to choose which particular UR you will get. You can't be "I want this Arabian Dancer UR Kotori Card" the UR will be random but it will be of a particular idol of your choosing.

There was already a login bonus for the celebration of the 4th anniversary last week. This one you are talking about though is not something F2P players can get since this is from a special pack that costs 6000 yen

7 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

There was already a login bonus for the celebration of the 4th anniversary last week. This one you are talking about though is not something F2P players can get since this is from a special pack that costs 6000 yen

oh okay thanks for the clarification. A lot people are confused about the rewards like some thought that you can choose specific UR cards

55 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't play the Japanese version of Love Live, only the English version.

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I'm also not playing Japanese version.

But UR ticket would be awesome even as a purchase.

I think I may break and end up buying the Aqours Spring pack. I am too lazy to grind and there is no new master song yet. Actually I should raise the bond for my Promo URs but that takes too much time and my LP. 

4TIwG23.png

Edited by TheVader66

Just now, TheVader66 said:

oh okay, by the way, how is your progress on LLSIF? I think I hit a rut since I want to scout but I don't want to grind love gems.

No progress, P5 eats all my heart obviously :awesome: 

I play one song to SS to get first live bonus, get free scouting and that's all.

As for grinding, I have around 80 Loveca but no goal until Rin limited scouting, I guess.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No progress, P5 eats all my heart obviously :awesome: 

I play one song to SS to get first live bonus, get free scouting and that's all.

So same situation as me, though for me instead of enjoying Persona 5. I am trying to force myself to finish Megadimension Neptunia VII.

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

If you dodge in a score match, you still lose the LP, but your SM points will be unaffected. 

That is a douche move, so if you feel like you're going to lose then you are just going to dodge it before it begins. That could be why @Satoshi Ookami was penalized mid-song. Since Penalizing only works for those during the song than before playing it.

By the way someone's friend on Reddit became Ruby's herald of adorableness 

KrLwBl4.png

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh wait, something else? Welp, less important :awesome: 

Something less important, I think it was Love Live related, I don't know and I don't care since LLSIF can suck it.

Fate Grand Order is coming to the West, BABY!!!! WWHHHOOOO!!!!!!

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Ratchet @FallenElysion

Breaking News relating to the Taiwanese and English Version of LLSIF

On May 17, 2017, the Taiwanese version of Love Live School Idol Festival will no longer be supported by Mobimon for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. Klab has declared by the highest order that the Taiwanese version of LLSIF shall be fused with the English Version and just like the Korean version, the Love Gems shall not be transferred (get ready for a situation similar to the Korean Love Gem Crisis)  

Also by Klab decree (I am not joking, they literally said this on their facebook post) the English Version of Love Live School Idol Festival shall be re-organized as the Worldwide Version of Love Live School Idol Festival (this is due to English, Korean and now Taiwanese being fused into one)

So as you can see, we are getting a huge amount of players added to the English version. Also people are freaking out because apparently Taiwan is a monster at Score Matches and also people fear that Klab may not expand the Tier list as much as they have too. Also people fear their Nurse Kotori which apparently was handed out like candy in the Taiwanese version and apparently the Nurse Kotori is broken as fuck.