Trophy Glitches?

katebcktt

"Woman of the People" glitched for me this evening after finishing all optional tombs - strangely the mission is crossed out but still marked as active - mega annoyed!

You have to wrap it up with the woman who gave it to you, although the trophy didn't pop for me after i did  that

• Like 1

There are only 3 confirmed glitched trophies... Completing all challanges, complete all optional missions and buy every item from the 'shack'. Save before attempting these.

ZachBoardyHD.png

The 'Tougher than She Looks' trophy never popped for me.

Just checked your profile. That's weird seeing it's a story related trophy and you're past that stage. I guess I was wrong with myself thinking people are just saying some are glitched because they think they've done it yet really they haven't. In your case because you got the next story related trophy and not the o e your missing which is a story related trophy earned before the next. Defiantly glitched out for you :(

There are only 3 confirmed glitched trophies... Completing all challanges, complete all optional missions and buy every item from the 'shack'. Save before attempting these.

ZachBoardyHD.png

Just checked your profile. That's weird seeing it's a story related trophy and you're past that stage. I guess I was wrong with myself thinking people are just saying some are glitched because they think they've done it yet really they haven't. In your case because you got the next story related trophy and not the o e your missing which is a story related trophy earned before the next. Defiantly glitched out for you :(

I didn't see the survivor difficulty trophy, so if I go for the plat, I'll need to play it again.  Hoping it pops for me then.  I'm glad it's at least an early one.

• Like 1

You have to wrap it up with the woman who gave it to you, although the trophy didn't pop for me after i did  that

Yeah it is marked as completed and have the game at 100% complete - but even though it is marked as complete the mission still has the active marker next to it and now the woman (for the tombs) is no longer available on the map either.

That trophy is linked to the tombs mission? Mine didn't pop either then. The game does have several bugs and freezes, but still... I'll just have to redo the tombs on my 2nd playthrough...

There are only 3 confirmed glitched trophies... Completing all challenges, complete all optional missions and buy every item from the 'shack'. Save before attempting these.

If I did save before Avid Shopper, wouldn't the save become overwritten after I started buying the items? The game seems to auto save after everything you do.

Im having problem with "Blade of Justice" too.

Did any one have a solution for it?

Guess i gotta have to start the 2nd run.

Did you unlock stealth kill skill in brawler? 

So far neither craftswoman or Looking for Trouble have popped for me, has anyone else experienced this with these trophies? Or any other base game trophies?

Only trophy I'm having issues with so far is Quick and Painless. I must've shot at least 25 deer in the hearts, and still nothing.

Did you unlock stealth kill skill in brawler? 

Only trophy I'm having issues with so far is Quick and Painless. I must've shot at least 25 deer in the hearts, and still nothing.

I did.

I got the trophy few minutes ago,by create new save and running through storyline.

Did not take that lomg but still disappointed tho.