Battlefield 1 Trophy Thoughts

AnthropicApostle

I like the amount of gold trophies that are used in this list, not just 1, 2 or 3 of them, but 6 of them.  :)

I'm glad the platinum isn't just "Platinum" or "Platinum Trophy" and instead is "world War One Hero". Plus the image used for the platinum is way better than just using the main box art for the game, the platinum image also suites the platinum trophy's title too!  :wub:

Hopefully when i view this trophy list on my PS4 it shows the name with "Battlefield 1" and not "Battlefield 1 trophies".

i think the Platinum for this game would make a great spot on someone's Trophy Cabnet!  ^_^

Edited by Skeptical69

Hard to say, depends on what the MP are actually like and how hard they are and how much time they will take. Also only 32 trophies to me seems quite a little amount with 6 gold trophies (Too many IMO, gold trophies are so common nowadays they should feel more rewarding).

I just really, really hope that this a platinum that will stay below %5 rarity.

Ugly trophy images compared to XBONE achievements. Which look the same but in color.

The black & white style is not good-looking in trophy images.

And talking about the difficulty, they look not very hard. But DLC trophies will come with annoying & crazy goals like "get 10k kills with each class".

Edited by charlijaen