TheYuriG's ULTIMATE Terraria Carry Walkthrough

TheYuriG

3 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i did bother actually but i didnt really seem to understand the whole point... so im guessing you're helping people getting their plat then? :)

I spent 120h in Terraria AFTER getting my plat to optimise EVERYTHING to make people able to get the majority of the trophies within an hour (as long as they follow the steps here like they should) and the remaining of the trophies with very, very little effort. Running, digging, falling, it all should be done nearly afk with all the setup i've done.

Also, by the way, anything you found confusing, let me know. I've even put images here in every step to make it more clear but seems like I've missed something, somehow. Any feedback is appreciated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

I spent 120h in Terraria AFTER getting my plat to optimise EVERYTHING to make people able to get the majority of the trophies within an hour (as long as they follow the steps here like they should) and the remaining of the trophies with very, very little effort. Running, digging, falling, it all should be done nearly afk with all the setup i've done.

Also, by the way, anything you found confusing, let me know. I've even put images here in every step to make it more clear but seems like I've missed something, somehow. Any feedback is appreciated.

so let me get this straight... you spent 120 hours after getting your plat. to make a world that has all the setups for platinuming this game? im so sorry im just confused asf :/

6 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so let me get this straight... you spent 120 hours after getting your plat. to make a world that has all the setups for platinuming this game? im so sorry im just confused asf :/

For OTHER people to get the plat within an hour, that's why it's called carry. You basically do no effort and get pretty much all trophies in the game bar the ones in the solo step

Did you carry the fastest achiever of this game too? He has platinumed the game in under 3 hours, the problem is that his first Terraria's trophy is not the one for completing the tutorial. Is it possible to skip the tutorial when playing the game for the first time? I think the answer is a big NO, I just want to make sure.

Edited by Deceptrox

3 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Did you carry the fastest achiever of this game too? He has platinumed the game in under 3 hours, the problem is that his first Terraria's trophy is not the one for completing the tutorial. Is it possible to skip the tutorial when playing the game for the first time? I think the answer is a big NO, I just want to make sure.

Yeah you can skip the tutorial and play right off the bat. What you CANNOT do is doing 42km trophy before completing a single night, that's just bullshit. And no, I wasn't the one to carry him. Seems like one of those "get everything - wipe profile - restore save file and do again" cases. Not flaggable, but also not legit. I did carry Chemergy months back though.

31 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

For OTHER people to get the plat within an hour, that's why it's called carry. You basically do no effort and get pretty much all trophies in the game bar the ones in the solo step

so this may be interesting for me... so how  can i keep in touch with you and can you "carry" me on with this for tommorrow? and dont worry i have the "slimer" trophy so i wont let you down

Just now, SRS_77_Awesum said:

Just got this game off the recent EU Sale, 

*Looks at guide extensively*

Holy Shit Yuri! 120H? FOR OTHERS? Damn son! That's Madness level Generosity:blink::huh:B).

Been doing carries for different games pretty much since I've bought my ps3. Recently ran Flawless on Destiny for @Hemiak and @Ragowit, recently I did BF3 and did some bullseye carries (that's a POS trophy in coop if you never played it) and @TNekke reminded me here about our early run in 2013. I also even have a thread for Charity for other folks like me that enjoy helping others that you can find here. Sometimes I think that achieving things as a group is more worthwhile than by myself so I halt my trophy hunting to help others and go on a trophyless streak for a few weeks, mostly when University is on semester time and I can't play as much, so I focus on helping people instead of getting stuff myself.

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so this may be interesting for me... so how  can i keep in touch with you and can you "carry" me on with this for tommorrow? and dont worry i have the "slimer" trophy so i wont let you down

In the beginning of the guide has my Discord information so you can add me there. Make sure you do steps in order as listed here, i'll scan your final trophies and set a roadmap for you, so you can skip whatever you don't need to do (again). You can add me on PSN whenever you are avaiable and make sure to post back here when you are done since I'll probably forget to add your name otherwise

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Been doing carries for different games pretty much since I've bought my ps3. Recently ran Flawless on Destiny for @Hemiak and @Ragowit, recently I did BF3 and did some bullseye carries (that's a POS trophy in coop if you never played it) and @TNekke reminded me here about our early run in 2013. I also even have a thread for Charity for other folks like me that enjoy helping others that you can find here. Sometimes I think that achieving things as a group is more worthwhile than by myself so I halt my trophy hunting to help others and go on a trophyless streak for a few weeks, mostly when University is on semester time and I can't play as much, so I focus on helping people instead of getting stuff myself.

oh man! that bullseye trophy was the last trophy for me to 100% and get the plat. for BF3... i had done trying to get this trophy for 4 whole months until some german guy helped me and we "were almost in that"

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

In the beginning of the guide has my Discord information so you can add me there. Make sure you do steps in order as listed here, i'll scan your final trophies and set a roadmap for you, so you can skip whatever you don't need to do (again). You can add me on PSN whenever you are avaiable and make sure to post back here when you are done since I'll probably forget to add your name otherwise

cheers, bud! have a nice day :)

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Yeah you can skip the tutorial and play right off the bat. What you CANNOT do is doing 42km trophy before completing a single night, that's just bullshit. And no, I wasn't the one to carry him. Seems like one of those "get everything - wipe profile - restore save file and do again" cases. Not flaggable, but also not legit. I did carry Chemergy months back though.

I saw that user got the trophy for having all NPC moved in 3 minutes before earning the one for having the guide moved in, how is that possible? I guess I'll be flagging someone when I get back home.

58 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I saw that user got the trophy for having all NPC moved in 3 minutes before earning the one for having the guide moved in, how is that possible? I guess I'll be flagging someone when I get back home.

It's possible too, I've done it. Step 1 of the guide makes you kill the guide for homicidal. If you take long enough, he will respawn and give you the guide trophy, and then if the last npc moves in right after, you get all. I used to kill guide for guide spawn and all npc spawn trophies stacked. This guy OBVIOUSLY got carried, if he didn't hack. I find pretty difficult to get all slimes so fast but last time i saw, someone had them all locked up somewhere but i couldn't get more in depth about it. I would 100% hunt and lock pinky if i could too, to help people, but i don't know how. Thought it was possible with statues and aquariums, but I've failed to

And the 42km trophy can be done as long as you quit before the night end and restore the world backup or create another one. Over and over again, for hours. Painful, but possible. Pretty sure it's a trophy deletion case here... 

Actually, thinking more about this, there is a certain delay between spawns. I don't think it's possible to actually do both so close to each other, even being carried. Guide must be alive for all npcs then killed for the guide trophy then you need to wait until he respawns which has some time limitation between one npc and the other. Pretty sure 3 minutes is impossible then... 

Just now, apenapper said:

Hi Yuri

I played through most of Terraria with Janzor88. I only need help with the hallowed and corrupt world trophies. Nothing else. Could you let me into your worlds for those 2 trophies?

my psn id is : apenapper

Janzor told me about you in advance, whenever you want, shoot me a friend request and i'll have you in my worlds

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Janzor told me about you in advance, whenever you want, shoot me a friend request and i'll have you in my worlds

Request sent.

Is it ok, that I do not install the chat/speak program, when I only have to be in your world?

1 minute ago, demonoid321 said:

I've read through this and wanted to know if you could help me out with the Slimer trophy? That's the only one I need left before the platinum..

That's the only 1 i don't directly help with, but I can help setting your world afk for the pinky (eventually) and give you clentaminator for the hallow/corruption slimes. There is a checklist too with all of them so you can cross off one by one as they die

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...