Something wrong with the site?

I having a lot of issues on my computer at work. In particular, none of the names of people I quote appear. It's also very slow right now.

Just on the forum?

I'm having similar issues on the Forum. The MultiQuote option also disappeared for a while, but seems to be back now.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Just on the forum?

It acted up on me too earlier. At one point I got a 504 error if I remember right and another time it showed mine and someone else's post twice, like we double posted, but then the duplicate post disappeared a few minutes later. I have only had issues on the forums. 

Just wanted to mention one thing as well, if I copy a quote from anywhere and paste on anywhere else, it doesn't show (it's there, like a ghost) and then if you paste again, it shows once. Then you post and the quote shows up twice (because you pasted twice, but only one showed up). However, the ghost paste shows up if you press the switch button for BB code (the first, top left, button here) and then press it again, it shows up like it should.

• Like 1

Just wanted to mention one thing as well, if I copy a quote from anywhere and paste on anywhere else, it doesn't show (it's there, like a ghost) and then if you paste again, it shows once. Then you post and the quote shows up twice (because you pasted twice, but only one showed up). However, the ghost paste shows up if you press the switch button for BB code (the first, top left, button here) and then press it again, it shows up like it should.

Yeah, I also had this 'issue' multiple times. This is not something new as I've had it happen for quite a while already.

• Like 1

Yeah, I also had this 'issue' multiple times. This is not something new as I've had it happen for quite a while already.

Not sure if it's an old issue, but I noticed it around 2 weeks ago and it happened everytime (at least that I remember) that I tried copying and pasting a quote from someone. Here is hoping that feedback can help getting this fixed,

Adding to this.

It's been like that for months (understandable since you only just came back), only saying it's older problem. :)

I didn't report it because you can bypass it the way you said.

Actually, sometimes the same happens when I try to Ctrl+X someone on my PP threads. If I copy them, no problem.

• Like 1

Adding to this.

It's been like that for months (understandable since you only just came back), only saying it's older problem. :)

I didn't report it because you can bypass it the way you said.

Actually, sometimes the same happens when I try to Ctrl+X someone on my PP threads. If I copy them, no problem.

Same here, I've also noticed this during the past few months.

Sorry I didn't come back to this - I had to go teach. Everything seems to be OK now (in fact, it is so normal that I forgot I started this thread). 

The problems were forum-based, for the record. The big one was massive slowdown, and an inability to see the names of members when I quoted their posts. Smaller things like no menu popping up when I clicked on, say, my messages in the corner also occurred. But none of it is happening now.

Should be working fine now, we're switching some ad stuff around.

Yep, it seems to be OK now.

Should be working fine now, we're switching some ad stuff around.

I saw an ad on the main site while I had the premium feature to not show ads. It was a banner ad at the bottom. If it shows up again, I'll take a screenshot.

I've been having this issue lately too.

• Like 1

I saw an ad on the main site while I had the premium feature to not show ads. It was a banner ad at the bottom. If it shows up again, I'll take a screenshot.

I've had that all evening. Only shows on the home page

Edit: scratch that I'm seeing it everywhere apart from the forums

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1