Hello There

Redgrave

Hi everyone. I am not very good at introductions, so I will just give some info about myself.

Obviously I like video games but I also like other franchises like Warhammer 40,000, Star Wars, DC Universe and the likes. I like to explore the lore of video games as well and like to discuss it from time to time, since it's apart of my nerdy nature! :)

I am easy to get along with and I suppose I can be a bit laid back at times. Perhaps I may gain a few PSN friends as well? I am in no shortage of games since I will probably say yes if you ask me if I own a certain game.

So... yeah, like I said I am not very good at these. Hope to meet some cool people here!

Edit: Also, could anyone help me with the PSN card in my signature? I can't seem to make it have the picture I want it to.

Edited by omegarevan

Welcome aboard! My PSN is Siuilarun (it's also my 1upgamesonline.com and tgwtg.com username), feel free to add me. I don't always jump on the newest games, but out of your 65, it's likely we'd have a few in common. Your introduction was sufficient, by the way, nothing to apologize for. I don't know what to tell you about your card. I set up mine once and never looked back...

Welcome to the site. If you are looking "to meet up with some cool people" then you definitely came to the right place on the interwebs.

As for the image in your trophy card (I assume that is what you are asking about) you can change that on the home page.

Look in the top right corner to see a menu, then select trophy card from the drop down options. In there you can select "change background" and put any picture you want in there :)

If that wasn't what you needed help with, reply with what you do need and I will see what I can do.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. If you are looking "to meet up with some cool people" then you definitely came to the right place on the interwebs.

As for the image in your trophy card (I assume that is what you are asking about) you can change that on the home page.

Look in the top right corner to see a menu, then select trophy card from the drop down options. In there you can select "change background" and put any picture you want in there :)

If that wasn't what you needed help with, reply with what you do need and I will see what I can do.

Just do what Bee said. It should help you out perfectly. Anyway, welcome to the site, and I hope you make many friends, and have great stay here! Finally, your introduction was just fine ;) .

Edited by DanielVT

• 2 weeks later...