$0.99 on NA PlayStation Store

For anyone curious about buying this game, it's currently available on the US PlayStation Store for $0.99.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cartoon-network-punch-time-explosion-xl/cid=UP2089-NPUB31494_00-CTNPTEXLPSNUS001

I'm not sure if the price is permanent or temporary, but hopefully it's the former.

Edited by PlanetSurvival
  • Like 4

I'll play a TV show based game like Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock and dislike it, promise myself I won't buy another TV show game unless Telltale's involved. Then I'll forget myself and buy The Legend of Korra, dislike it, and make the same promise again. Not this time, no matter how cheap it is.

• Like 2

Damn...tell us how you really feel.

Alright, I'll further it. A man technically only needs one nut to reproduce. I would literally give myself a self testicle-ectomy using a plastic spoon if it meant I could forever rid myself of the memories in the deepest recesses of my mind of this game. Plus the other 9 worst games.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis
  • Like 3

That's not hard, Playstation All-Stars is a huge steaming pile of shit. And not any shit, Concentrated super shit that has been used in a press and refined into the purest form of 24 karat shitty shit. In my top 3 PS3 worse games ever and probably top 10 worse games ever. Hate it >.<

I agree, but some people think it's OK, so it seemed a good comparison.

Alright, I'll further it. A man technically only needs one nut to reproduce. I would literally give myself a self testicle-ectomy using a plastic spoon if it meant I could forever rid myself of the memories in the deepest recesses of my mind of this game. Plus the other 9 worst games.

OK. That's probably more hatred than I feel.

I didn't particularly enjoy PSABR, but it wouldn't make it into my top 10 bad games of all time . Probably not even my top 100.

I think you just haven't played enough really bad games :P

• Like 1

I didn't particularly enjoy PSABR, but it wouldn't make it into my top 10 bad games of all time . Probably not even my top 100.

I think you just haven't played enough really bad games :P

I've played a few bad games but I mean, you're probably right. I need to play more shitty games rofl. Where's that Terminator game at?

Timmies_zpsff81d0b0.jpg

Hmm I think I'll save that $0.99USD($1.49CAD) for a cup of Tim Horton's tomorrow morning, don't worry I'll make sure to get you one TigeressLion would like Tea or Coffee or a hot CoCo as well?

You know, I was never a big timmies fan until they introduced their dark roast. Ima man that can get behind some good heavy roast.

Made my day, thank you

• Like 1

Thanks.

Seperate note: PSASBR is not that bad of a game. It's not even shit. The annoying arcade trophies are irrelevant also and an invalid reason to both hate the game or criticise it... as an actual game. People need to stop rating games based on their trophies or the person's own experience while gathering the trophies.

• Like 1