Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

1 hour ago, whittle181 said:

It was nice to get a reply which wasn't so abrupt and rude.

If you aren't going to respect the time i've put into putting all this information together, i'm not going to give a respectful answer to your stupid question which already had the answer inside my post. Read before you post and maybe next time you save yourself from being smacked like a lazy bum. It's amazing how much you can do if you put the minimum effort into it.

On 27/03/2019 at 10:51 AM, TheYuriG said:

If you aren't going to respect the time i've put into putting all this information together, i'm not going to give a respectful answer to your stupid question which already had the answer inside my post. Read before you post and maybe next time you save yourself from being smacked like a lazy bum. It's amazing how much you can do if you put the minimum effort into it.

This trophy is incredibly long-winded and I got confused. To be honest, I regularly lurk on these forums and I have seen you talking down to others and generally being quite patronizing in your responses. It doesn't matter now anyway, someone else followed up and gave me the answer I was searching for, so let's just leave it there.

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

This trophy is incredibly long-winded and I got confused. To be honest, I regularly lurk on these forums and I have seen you talking down to others and generally being quite patronizing in your responses. It doesn't matter now anyway, someone else followed up and gave me the answer I was searching for, so let's just leave it there.

I know how the trophy is, that's why I made an extremely informative thread which you are posting on. All the information is there, for the very reason to make this easy to understand for anyone. I spent several hours, theorizing, testing, verifying and then summarizing and compiling all the information in one single thread. After all that work and effort, formatting, adding images, organizing groups, I still get people like you, who can't spend 5 minutes of their time reading the hours I've put in my work, asking stupid questions that should not have been asked after a diligent read.

Do what you want, call me an asshole if you wish. It still doesn't change the fact that you were too lazy to read and retrieve the information you were looking for and I was eager to display. I made very clear in my post that I wasn't going to be nice to people who wasn't willing to read the information. Promised and delivered.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

Hey guys, is there a group that is ready to boost this trophy? I've read the first post several times and would like to get a group together. 

Is there anyone with a 2012 save file still helping people?

You will probably have better luck constantly checking the Gaming Sessions. I don't monitor and I don't think any other hosts do monitor this thread for players.

A 2012 save file is irrelevant for this trophy, since your stats are saved on the server. If it was based on the savefile, not on the server, this trophy wouldn't be the hassle it is and people would be constantly carrying others through the online without issues. Sadly that's not the case.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick thought. Disclaimer I haven’t read through the process to get this trophy. but is it not something that could possibly be manipulated with by using a VPN? (Connecting to different regions) Ignore me if it’s just another stupid question. My apologies. Cheers.

Edited by MCromarty
Duplicates

3 hours ago, MCromarty said:

is it not something that could possibly be manipulated with by using a VPN?

Maybe it could be potentially be done by assigining the DNS to the japanese server rather than the actual western one, but that would require way more effort and knowledge that I'm capable to provide. If someone else wanna test and try that, feel free to.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good morning everyone, I just resumed this game that had left him abandoned since 2016, I am interested in taking out the trophy. I am sorry if it takes a long time to get to this forum, I see that you have already organized several U.u meetings but I would really appreciate it if you can give me a hand. I leave my PSN ID NiqiitoC

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

@TheYuriG it works exactly the same way on ASA Version of the game?

I don't think you'll get a response from Yuri these days. The Japanese version of the game did not have the server problems the other version has. You should be able to easily challenge and receive challenges on that version.

18 minutes ago, SlipingJimmy said:

Can any of you guys help us out with his trophy. Have a few people that need help

Please re-read the posts in the thread, especially the first post, in detail.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Did you read the first sentence on the first post of this thread? This is not a boosting thread, It’s an instructional thread. 

I read but thought there was someone here who could help

7 minutes ago, Kalabis said:

I read but thought there was someone here who could help

No, but there is a boosting session open currently with other people trying to earn this trophy. Maybe you join and work with them to follow the guidance here so you can all earn your trophy together. 

16 hours ago, DaivRules said:

No, but there is a boosting session open currently with other people trying to earn this trophy. Maybe you join and work with them to follow the guidance here so you can all earn your trophy together. 

do you mean this session that I made? is there any other I don't know about

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Smzthyy said:

Just want to thank you for this post Yuri. I appreciate you taking the time to put all of this information together. My group managed to get this done today without any issues. I’d also like to thank acroshot for accepting my friend request and being generous enough to help us all out.

For those that still want to earn this in 2020, let me just say this. Don’t rely on any boosting sessions on this site. In almost every session none of the participants will actually go out of their way to contact people. If you really want the trophy, just do the searching yourself. I sent out 125 friend requests and only 20 of those got accepted. Of those 20 people, 7 appeared on my challenge wall. My point is, this trophy is still very much obtainable. You just need to put the effort into contacting people that may be eligible to help.

Fortunately I have someone else on my friends list that is currently interested in obtaining this trophy. He appears on my challenge wall and he has some very low scores. I’m just trying to confirm with him if he’s willing to help a group or not. If he says that he is fine with that then I will set up a session in order to hopefully help a lot more people.

I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to look at it this weekend. So I missed the invitation. If that person is willing to help, I'd be very happy. I have already written to more than 100 people, but unfortunately I haven't found anyone who can help.