Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

Thanks for this thread, it was greatly helpful for us. We were actually confused as to why the player couldn’t accept my challenges at first, but it turned out his local save does actually need a bronze on the desired level before being able to accept. Simply unlocking it like you say isn’t enough. 

On 25/8/2020 at 2:53 AM, Orenn16 said:

Just an FYI, I was contacted by @Smzthyy and seem to be eligibility to help people. They set up the group for this Saturday so if you’re interested send me a Friend request! Reading the information here I am baffled With how difficult This trophy has become! I’m so thankful I got it back in 2012, but and more than happy to help any and everyone I can now! 
thanks for reaching out smzthyy, glad to part of this bizarre journey. 

Thanks a lot to yuri for the excellent guide. A million thanks to @Smzthyy and @Orenn16 for the help. You're the real heroes. I'm happy I got this trophy :)

• Like 4

On 25-8-2020 at 9:53 AM, Orenn16 said:

Just an FYI, I was contacted by @Smzthyy and seem to be eligibility to help people. They set up the group for this Saturday so if you’re interested send me a Friend request! Reading the information here I am baffled With how difficult This trophy has become! I’m so thankful I got it back in 2012, but and more than happy to help any and everyone I can now! 

Are you still eligible to help? I don't have the game on my list yet, but if I had the chance I would put it on.

15 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

On 25-8-2020 at 9:53 AM, Orenn16 said:

Thanks for the help, my friend was also in the group and he got it! ?

Grats to all the others for earning this difficult trophy and for Smzthyy setting up the session.

• Like 1

Thank you so much to @Orenn16 and @Smzthyy for helping some of my group players.

Orenn16, I wish more suitable players were like you! So understanding of the situation and kind enough to help as many as possible. Helping a whopping 39 players in one session is amazing.

Smzthyy, the session was well organised, you went above and beyond for players going through issues. You're a legend for making a session to help so many.

Has anyone thought of making a clear full list of players that -don't- show up in the game or don't have a Vita anymore? Think it would be a good idea to save time and prevent unnecessary friend requests to those in the leaderboards. I understand if there are privacy issues.

Important: Please do not contact Orenn16 who no longer shows up online in the game and can no longer help. Also, please do not contact me about this trophy. I'm only focusing on helping gamers who joined my sessions.

Edited by Jekainden
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

I certainly will never forget it, that’s for sure. 1f602.png

Was a blast helping so many people get the trophy. Thanks to everyone who showed up and was patient, and thanks to Smzthyy for putting on such a smooth session!

Thanks again for doing this Orenn. To anyone wondering why this guy would would spend hours helping people out of the goodness of his heart, he is paying it forward to the community. He actually made the weekend, and probably whole year for nearly 40 trophy hunters. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 11:09 AM, whittle181 said:

Thanks again for doing this Orenn. To anyone wondering why this guy would would spend hours helping people out of the goodness of his heart, he is paying it forward to the community. He actually made the weekend, and probably whole year for nearly 40 trophy hunters. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the kind words. I’m so glad I was able to help so many folks! Good times! Crazy how annoying this one trophy is now ?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CyberSeadramon said:

Hey there. Are you still able to help?

If you at least would try to read the first post on page 1 or this post here you would know that he won´t be able to help others again.

If you want help with the trophy take a look into this session: Little Deviants Gaming Session • PSNProfiles.com

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 11:09 AM, Bumperklever said:

Are you still eligible to help? I don't have the game on my list yet, but if I had the chance I would put it on.

1 week later and I would say big thanks to @beeblebrox-san for the suitable player status and the pain of using the back touchpad for 14(+) challengers :P

And to @Smzthyy for messaging me about the new opportunity and organizing a whole bunch of players to get this trophy. :D

I guess I need to say that everyone in this session is not suitable (anymore).

• Like 2

Yup thanks to @Smzthyy and Beeble... Now I still know 2-3 people that still show up in challenges, so I may make a future session if those people are willing to help others... I think 1 doesn’t have a vita anymore but that’s still 2 possible people that can help as many as they want/can, I’ll just have to message them and see what happens 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, I need one of the experts of this trophy to tell me if im still eligible or not. 

Roughly a month ago, someone sent me a psn message asking me super politely to help with this trophy. I was confused on why he reached out to me. 

But he told a bit about it, and said to look this post up. Which I then realized his polite message was practically a copy and paste from the example given in the steps. I thought it was pretty goofy. Still more than happy to help him. 

Anyways, I ended up successfully helping him and another friend of his, back to back. 

A few weeks later some one else reached out to me. And after accepting my friend request. That person said they didn't see me on the challenge wall. 

To note

1) I did originally play it on the physical launch cartridge, I then sold it a few years later (probably for something stupid as hell like a pack of ciggies.....) so, when the first dude asked me to help, I had to re buy the game. And I did so through the psn store-digitally. 

2) I did make sure to follow the specifics of never launching the game outside of airplane mode. I already always have my vita on airplane mode as its a launch vita and the battery sucks major D***s. 

Also, ever since I re bought little deviants, the only times I started the game was to help these two guys via the challenge message in the messages app. 

3) the only thing i can think of is, while helping the first person, I did unlock a trophy for beating rolling pastures with full health, i think it is. 

Yet I was still able to help the second person after unlocking that trophy during the first dudes challenge run. 

4) also, Im almost certain that, I have NOT synced my vita tophies since a few weeks or so before re buying little deviants.  I could totally be wrong about that. But either way. I did technically unlock that trophy while  being online, cause it was during the online challenge. 

So!

If I friend someone on psn, and they don't see me on the challenge wall to begin with. Does that automatically mean I lost my ability to help others? Or are we just doing something stupid and wrong?

Regardless. 

Big ass shoutout for those who have helped double digits of people. And to the creation of this thread. 

-Profeelgood

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 5:04 AM, Profeelgood said:

Yo, I need one of the experts of this trophy to tell me if im still eligible or not. 

Roughly a month ago, someone sent me a psn message asking me super politely to help with this trophy. I was confused on why he reached out to me. 

But he told a bit about it, and said to look this post up. Which I then realized his polite message was practically a copy and paste from the example given in the steps. I thought it was pretty goofy. Still more than happy to help him. 

Anyways, I ended up successfully helping him and another friend of his, back to back. 

A few weeks later some one else reached out to me. And after accepting my friend request. That person said they didn't see me on the challenge wall. 

To note

1) I did originally play it on the physical launch cartridge, I then sold it a few years later (probably for something stupid as hell like a pack of ciggies.....) so, when the first dude asked me to help, I had to re buy the game. And I did so through the psn store-digitally. 

2) I did make sure to follow the specifics of never launching the game outside of airplane mode. I already always have my vita on airplane mode as its a launch vita and the battery sucks major D***s. 

Also, ever since I re bought little deviants, the only times I started the game was to help these two guys via the challenge message in the messages app. 

3) the only thing i can think of is, while helping the first person, I did unlock a trophy for beating rolling pastures with full health, i think it is. 

Yet I was still able to help the second person after unlocking that trophy during the first dudes challenge run. 

4) also, Im almost certain that, I have NOT synced my vita tophies since a few weeks or so before re buying little deviants.  I could totally be wrong about that. But either way. I did technically unlock that trophy while  being online, cause it was during the online challenge. 

So!

If I friend someone on psn, and they don't see me on the challenge wall to begin with. Does that automatically mean I lost my ability to help others? Or are we just doing something stupid and wrong?

Regardless. 

Big ass shoutout for those who have helped double digits of people. And to the creation of this thread. 

-Profeelgood

Once you got online and accepted a challenge you get removed after beating it, so the idea is to have as many ppl in the lobby already with a score right under the person on the leaderboards and already friended them.... I was running late to one of the boosting session but was able to knock out the score before he got done with the 1st booster in was in the lobby and seen his score.... 

If you don’t see them, then they are gone forever, but good job helping a couple of ppl out, unfortunately you can’t help any others

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I am new here, I have some doubts about these trophies, the first is if I need to finish the game before I start hunting for this trophy?
and the second, if anyone can help me?

I didn't do either of the two trophies online, my psn id is:  rodrigozleonBR

Edited by rodrigozleonBR
better

• 2 weeks later...

The next session is scheduled for this Saturday at 4pm GMT. Please make sure to join the session below if you are interested. I will then add you to a PSN group once you join, so make sure that your settings allow me to do so. We will discuss everything in the next few days.

https://psnprofiles.com/session/226886-little-deviants

Edited by Smzthyy
  • Like 2

I'd like to extend an enormous thank you to both @Smzthyy and @EL_DIOS_JORGE for their help with this. Smithy has shown an incredible amount of dedication in rallying many groups together to get it done despite having the trophy himself, a very selfless act indeed. I echo the same sentiments to Jorge who has stayed and helped people for over 3 hours now, it must be a nerve wrecking process for him knowing that one mistake and he may have screwed the whole thing up. He's doing/has done a brilliant job.

I hope to pay it forward by either appearing on the challenge wall myself so I can help others, or in another game in the future.

Thanks once again to you both.

• Like 3