[ENDED] It's free right now!

dalailama1989

I'll probably grab it a bit later on... but I wonder something, getting the 300,000 points, in this game, is it tough or no? Since I know Contra is a tough game, but I don't know how long it takes to get 300,000 points.

You only need 150,000 points. If you get the shotgun powerup on the first level then you can stop moving and the enemies will continue to spawn. You can kill them before they start shooting and each of them gives you points. You can do this without the shotgun, but it's easiest with the shotgun.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

You only need 150,000 points. If you get the shotgun powerup on the first level then you can stop moving and the enemies will continue to spawn. You can kill them before they start shooting and each of them gives you points. You can do this without the shotgun, but it's easiest with the shotgun.

Ah right, don't know why I was thinking of 300,000... either way, thanks for the tip... I shall try and keep that in mind in the end.

No longer free, but who cares.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that they added multi-language checkboxes on the left part of the Store page from PC? Maybe they're finally merging all regions?

Not gonna happen

Damn it, I would have fucking loved this

Oh snap, it's on PS4 too and not PS3, I am so bummed right now, I would have bothered to plug the PS3 in just to play some Contra (legally for a change), damn damn damn damn.

God fucking damn it.

Like, yay for everyone else and all, and cheers OP, and all that good stuff, but damn it.

... Theme is still free, at least on the AU store, don't know if that's a permanent thing or not, but either way, still got something at least. Not game to use it though as it will be a constant reminder of what could have been :'(

Well, maybe not now, but i swear i saw it. There were different languages like It, Fr, Es, Pt and so on. Now they seem to be gone but i SWEAR i saw them. Italian Store, btw.

You may have seen them but all of those languages are EU languages (under the PSN EU bracket).

But I assure you that the EU store isn't going to merge with the US and JP store ever.

No longer free, but who cares.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that they added multi-language checkboxes on the left part of the Store page from PC? Maybe they're finally merging all regions?

I never said that they were going to merge all worldwide regions.

Hmm... you didn't?

• Like 1