Final Fantasy XV Trophy List

IMaySlayLizDaw94

Lol, getting the survival, cooking, fishing, and photography skills to the max makes it seem like an MMO game :lol:.

Can't wait to find out how the trophy images look like.

I posted  a screenshot of the trophies in the previos page if you are still curious about it.

Lol, getting the survival, cooking, fishing, and photography skills to the max makes it seem like an MMO game :lol:.

Can't wait to find out how the trophy images look like.

I bet you fishing does not take a whole weekend to level up like it did in FFXIV. :P

Well, I played around with fishing in the demo and reached Lv. 3 which was max level for just catching 5 fish..

Oh thank God. I caught one fish and it was like a 6th of a level, i must have just caught a shit fish. :P

Someone on Reddit posted they got the plat last night. 78 hours playtime, with there still being stuff unrelated to trophies.

Oh thank God. I caught one fish and it was like a 6th of a level, i must have just caught a shit fish. :P

Someone on Reddit posted they got the plat last night. 78 hours playtime, with there still being stuff unrelated to trophies.

Lol.  That platinum race was so unfair for those of us who have to wait for release date.

Although I wouldn't be rushing anyways.  I want to enjoy the game and get all the lore (I've heard that there is people complain about the story.. mainly people who rushed it so missed a lot of extra dialogue apparently).

Lol.  That platinum race was so unfair for those of us who have to wait for release date.

Although I wouldn't be rushing anyways.  I want to enjoy the game and get all the lore (I've heard that there is people complain about the story.. mainly people who rushed it so missed a lot of extra dialogue apparently).

The last game I plat race was Fallout 4 and I ended up hating it after I finished it. Got FFXV earlier but not gonna rush it.

The skills (Fishing, Survival...) goes to level 10. So It doesn't fell like a grind (Photography is automatic, and Survival goes up recolecting and exploring).

The last game I plat race was Fallout 4 and I ended up hating it after I finished it. Got FFXV earlier but not gonna rush it.

The skills (Fishing, Survival...) goes to level 10. So It doesn't fell like a grind (Photography is automatic, and Survival goes up recolecting and exploring).

They sound nice... I don't mind that sort of thing in any form of games, survival, fishing, hunting, etc, etc.  Fun side things for sure.  And if only level 10, shouldn't be too bad... but then again, depends on what is needed for level 10 in those things, even if no trophies are releated to it, I'd probably end up doing it anyway xD

For me, Fishing, Survival and Photography will more likely be maxed by the time I'm done with the story.  I'm mad for going around and picking up everything. lol

Why isn't cooking automatic though? You think it would be considering you have to go camp etc for leveling up.

The trophy list is up on PSNP too and the plat image isn't as disappointing as I thought it would be, but still below SE's usual images so far.

Well, I played around with fishing in the demo and reached Lv. 3 which was max level for just catching 5 fish..

It'll be funny if the demo had x50 exp for those skills :lol:.

So... unobtainable Plat for you? :awesome: :awesome:

Only if I need to catch the Sea Guardian :awesome:.

Theres two lists oh my God yes :D

Yeah, saw two on the site... a stackable FF15 I see... interesting :D

But knowing me, I'll ignore a stackable game and get it for one region only.  Still plan on getting this, and as the demo did interest me that much more when I played through it, I... might get it next week, not sure yet, money and all that sort of jazz.

EU and USA it seems. Wait could that mean there be a third list?! For Japan? As far as I know, they haven't broke street date at all.

One of the guys on the seemingly EU list has a Japanese account, so I believe Japan is part of that one.

Edited by Gage

Just realized something; since there is seperate trophy lists.. that means we're going to be restricted to who we can play with when the co-op comes out? The ones I had planned to play with are going to be on the US version. =/

One of the guys on the seemingly EU list has a Japanese account, so I believe Japan is part of that one.

You're right but I don't think he is Japanese. His bio is in English and I was originally going to main a Japanese account myself until I realized that would have just been a hassle with DLC and stuff.

You're right but I don't think he is Japanese. His bio is in English and I was originally going to main a Japanese account myself until I realized that would have just been a hassle with DLC and stuff.

Fair point, but I think since the two lists were put up at the same time if there were a third separate for Japan it would have been up at the same time as well, since the game is being released everywhere same day.